This set of forums is an archive of our old CGI-Based forum platform (UBB.Classic) that was never imported to our current forum (UBB.threads); as such, no new postings or registrations are allowed here.

Please instead direct all questions and postings to the our current forum here.
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#101914 March 13th, 2004 at 11:20 PM
duckie Offline OP
OP Offline
What a great site! I've already learned something new today flw ,that's always a good thing. luv Thanks

#101915 March 13th, 2004 at 11:39 PM
Welcome Duckie, thats what I love about this place, I learn something new nearly every single day. Have fun here cause we sure do!!!Welcome, Welcome
and the folks are sooooooo nice! wavey wavey

#101916 March 14th, 2004 at 12:50 AM
Compost Queen!
Compost Queen!
Duckie wavey
Welcome, We are glad to have helped you!!
(*What'd you learn??)
But we are a great group, everyone is so friendly!
Really!! I mean that! Great group, Everytype for the Master Gardener to the Brand New Gardener!!!
And everything in between!!
We enjoy talking with everyone here, and Thanks for coming into this section and telling us Hello!
And check out our other sections, Crafts and Hobbies, and Recipes...... We've just added those so, go over and take a peak, add one of your own favorites!
We have the Banter Hall for chatting, get to know the gardeners and just talk about the days happenings...
Answer any questions you know, ask any questions you'd like to know, and just jump right on in
and have fun here!!!

Weezie

#101917 March 14th, 2004 at 02:11 AM
duckie Offline OP
OP Offline
Thanks for the warm welcome cool
What I learned was a post about repeling cats.

I don't want to offend any cat lovers.
But I am so mad mad every time I'm digging in my beds and get cat poop on my hands.I,ve tried lots of things.But Jillie posted a link about using coyote,fox urine and it makes alot of sense.I've never heard it before.I think it might just work.
flw flw flw flw

#101918 March 14th, 2004 at 06:09 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
wavey hi duckie! wavey welcome to the garden helper. glad you learned something, and glad you found us. you haven't offended any of us catlovers (one of the hostesses is named "catlover" to my jiffymouse laugh laugh ) because you just want the cats to quit using your flower bed for a litter box. mad that would make me mad too!

#101919 March 14th, 2004 at 06:47 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hi Duckie!! Welcome to the forum....it's a fantastic place....so many friendly people here!! I know what you mean about cats.....there are at least 15 strays that feel the urge to go under my pine tree and spray....just walking by it is enough to make me pass out....I hate that smell....Anyway, glad you found us!!! wavey grinnnn

#101920 March 14th, 2004 at 08:35 AM
duckie Offline OP
OP Offline
I'm so glad no one was put off by my post about cats.I believe most people who truly luv their pets take very good care of them,and don't let them become annoying to others.
I have 4 children.Aged 21 to 7, they have all wanted dogs,cats,snakes. luv to have a German Sheperd pup,but I won't until I have enough time,money,energy to welcome a new member of the family.
Because thats what they are,or should be.
luv luv luv Shari

#101921 March 15th, 2004 at 11:31 PM
The Cheetah!
The Cheetah!
Welcome to The Garden Helper Duckie!!! wavey

No offense taken! wavey

Link Copied to Clipboard