This set of forums is an archive of our old CGI-Based forum platform (UBB.Classic) that was never imported to our current forum (UBB.threads); as such, no new postings or registrations are allowed here.

Please instead direct all questions and postings to the our current forum here.
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#101822 July 28th, 2004 at 01:36 AM
C
OP Offline
C
Hello to all!
I live in Texas right now, in Texas City, (south Texas) I am not gardener expert, but I really enjoy and love flowers and nature.

I have been plating some lately, They are my inspiration.

I love crocheting flowers of all kind, and I spent a lot of time looking for flowers and their information and then I crochet them.

I am new, I joined recently, but I haven't had the time to come back and introduce myself, since I have been very busy with my designs.

Some of my plants will very soon have flowers, like my "southern belle hibiscus" I am ready to crochet a doily with this flower, using a very nice red color.

Also I have a Morning Glory, "heaven blue" I planted it in full sun, but at noon looks like sad, and I thought needed water and I was watering twice a day, the leaves became a little yellow, so I stopped doing that, I think that was wrong... well I bougth but didn't have the little tag with information...

Well I think I am already writing too much! I stopped watering the MG, I hope gets better...

Have a great day.. flw

Official Problem Child
Official Problem Child
Aly, welcome to the forum!
Nice to meet you!

Cindy

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hi there!!!! Glad you introduced yourself, it's nice to have you here with us!!!! I hope your MG is okay......watering twice per day probably did cause the yellowing leaves.....let us know how it does........hopefully it'll perk right back up for you!

Laura smile

Greenhouse Pixie
Greenhouse Pixie
Hi Aly! Nice to meetcha! I've always wanted to learn crochet smile Its so fascinating to just sit and watch my boyfriend's mother do that!

Anywho! Its very cool to meet you, and i beleive we all wana hear much more from ya flw See ya around!

~Phoebe

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hi Aly wavey Welcome to the forum! This is a great spot with lots of wonderful people. I'm sure you'll make a great addition to our group grinnnn

J
J
Hey there! Welcome from NC! Glad you joined! You will have a great time here and learn alot and if you don't already have the growing bug......you will! Have fun! wink

Welcome to the site! I'm in Texas, too...East Texas, near Arkansas. You'll learn lots here!

C
OP Offline
C
Thanks to all for the great welcome!

It's been raining a lot in the last couple of days! My Morning glory seems to feel better, I cut all the yellow leaves. I love that plant!

I also ordered a Kit that bring several seeds for plants that attact butterflies, because I love them!!! and that kit also bring some milk weed for the monarch, I don't have any.. I hope that could help spread them.

My "southern belle hibiscus" are about to bloom, I can't wait to see them opened! they are huge, and I crocheted one already, I am waiting for one, so I can add them to the picture and then added to my website, I have many many designs , but just some in my website, my link is in my profile, I don't know if I can post it here. Can I?

I feel a lot of passion for nature, I love visitin natural things, I went to the rainforest in South America for my Honey moon 5 years ago, and it was great, I took many many pictures of flowers that grows wild and they are a lot of inspiration either..

Well have a great day everyone and thanks for the welcome!

wavey ugh, I'm late in welcoming someone again.
Anyway...welcome to the forums!

Welcome to the forum! wavey It is a sincere pleasure to have you. Hope you find all that you need and more.
thumbup
See you on the boards! gab

Link Copied to Clipboard