This set of forums is an archive of our old CGI-Based forum platform (UBB.Classic) that was never imported to our current forum (UBB.threads); as such, no new postings or registrations are allowed here.

Please instead direct all questions and postings to the our current forum here.
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#101778 November 25th, 2004 at 11:17 AM
Nako Offline OP
Greenhouse Pixie
OP Offline
Greenhouse Pixie
Hi everyone! I'm back for thanksgiving, so i'll be here all weekend till Sunday!

How's everyone doing?
On Turkey day, i'm gonna go to my friend Lisa's house and see her grandmother. I haven't seen her in a while, and i miss her, cuz she kicks [BLEEP] ^.^
After that, around 6:00 i'm gonna go to my ex boyfriend's house *we're still really best friends, and his sister is my best friend* and ya i'm gonna hang out with them till probably midnight then head home.
Then on Saturday, i'm gonna hang out with one of my former band mates *I had to leave cuz it was costing me too much money and he's the only one i can talk to and still be friends with that's in the band* and we're gonna write some stuff.
Annnnnnnnnnnnnd on sunday i'm gonna go to Sarah's house and we're gonna draw a new picture and race each other to finish it, and our friends are gonna judge which one's better the next year ^.^ tradition lol.

Annnnnnnnnnnd ya, then its back to college smile At around 2:00 earlier today *wednesday*, i drenched all my plats *i can't get em home for the vacation cuz they won't fit in my car and its cold out* and ya ^.^ i brought my calla lily home!

So ya smile i'll be able to get on most of the weekend! I hope to talk to you all!

Love
~Phoebe

P.S.
I love you all!!

#101779 November 25th, 2004 at 06:27 PM
Official Problem Child
Official Problem Child
Phoebe...
It's so good to hear from you.
You are missed SOOO bad! ters

I'm sittin' here by myself (well, got Lola on my shoulder!). We've been playing the piano all morning, and playing some old albums. Got some James Taylor tunes playing right now. (You've probably never even heard of him!) laugh

Sounds like you've got a busy week-end planned.
Drop in here when you can!

Miss you,
Cindy

#101780 November 25th, 2004 at 06:43 PM
Hey Phoebe wavey

Sounds like you have a really busy vacation planned out. Have a great time with your friends and family!

Cindy ~
Got some James Taylor tunes playing right now. (You've probably never even heard of him!)
have you ever heard James Taylor's son Ben? He sounds EXACTLY like his dad!!! And definitely sings songs more for Phoebe's age. laugh :rolleyes: wink

Here's a link to Ben's music - you can click on the left side where it says BTB radio to sample his music.

Ben Taylor band

#101781 November 25th, 2004 at 06:57 PM
Official Problem Child
Official Problem Child
Saw 'em together on A&E special awhile back.
Killer! thumbup

Cindy

#101782 November 26th, 2004 at 03:14 AM
Compost Queen!
Compost Queen!
Hey Pheobe,
Welcome Home!!
Good to see you here!!!
Sounds like you got your self all filled up there.
***oh, to be young once more, enjoy your time!!**

Hope you drop in here a few more times before
you head back to school!!!!

It's not the same with out you!!!

Weezie

#101783 November 26th, 2004 at 09:54 PM
Nako Offline OP
Greenhouse Pixie
OP Offline
Greenhouse Pixie
^.^ It is good to be home! I kinda got used to just leaving whenever, and i get confused when my dad asks "Where are you going?" and "when will you be back?" and all that lol.

I checked my schedule for sunday, and it turns out i got a haircut too. So ya Sunday's definately filled up!

>'.'< meow!

It is definately awesome to be back here and giving out what advice i can! I love you all muggs

~Phoebe

#101784 November 27th, 2004 at 03:43 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hey Phoebe wavey We sure have missed you around here and its really great to hear from you!

G-Mom grinnnn

Link Copied to Clipboard