This set of forums is an archive of our old CGI-Based forum platform (UBB.Classic) that was never imported to our current forum (UBB.threads); as such, no new postings or registrations are allowed here.

Please instead direct all questions and postings to the our current forum here.
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
R
OP Offline
R
I would love to have a digital camera.

Oh, Rue, they're sooo fun. Talk about instant gratification! It's the best thing since polaroid grinnnn
Hollywood has an HP Photosmart 945, 5.3 megapixel, with a 56X Zoom. It's the best one she's ever had & really takes crisp close-ups.

Forum Hostess
Forum Hostess
I have a digital camera....and I love it...but I sooooo need a new one. The one I have is Kodak DC215 Zoom digital camera.

I am still in the dark ages, camera wise.
I have an 10+ year old, Olympus 230 auto zoom,
35 mm camera. Yes folks, I am still on film!!!
Would like to get a Sony 5 mpx digital, though.

A
A
That's allright, I've got a yoshica 35mm don't remember what else is in the name camra. It's older then me! I inherited it from my mom cause it had been sitting in the closet for a while. I actually prefer film because I can mess around with the exposures to get a desierd efect. I do alot of night time photography and I don't like all those confusing options, plane old fashion click'n for me. I definatly need a new one though, I should probably hurry up and get one befor they stop making them! I have a digital camra that is decent and I agree they are convenient and this ones quick like lightning!
grinnnn

R
OP Offline
R
Are the the disc expensive, or do you end up saving money by not having to pay for film development?

Although right away you do save because you can preview them, right!!

Link Copied to Clipboard