This set of forums is an archive of our old CGI-Based forum platform (UBB.Classic) that was never imported to our current forum (UBB.threads); as such, no new postings or registrations are allowed here.

Please instead direct all questions and postings to the our current forum here.
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#101404 October 8th, 2004 at 11:51 PM
Nako Offline OP
Greenhouse Pixie
OP Offline
Greenhouse Pixie
Hi everyone!
Its friday, and i have time to say hey! How's everyone doing? A lotta stuff has happened i guess o.O BILL!!!!! I hope you're safe!!!! KAREN!!! Didja make it out of the hurricanes alright? MS. CINDY!!! Did you get sprayed yet? CHRISSY!!! How's stuff? I heard the cancer thing was all set, and was basically nothing to worry about ^.^ LYNN!!!! HI!!!!!!! CATLOVER!!! HI!!! WEEZIE!!! WHAT UP GURL??

OMG i miss all of you so much! I brought my air plant into the dorm, and had it on my new black fadora all day, and everyone was like "what is that?" and i was like "Its an air plant ^.^" and they go "Cool! How's it survive? Does it eat ur brains?" and i'm like "o.O ummmmmmmmmm no lol. It survives on sunlight, moisture, and nutrients that float around in the air" and they're like "Dang... that would have explained a few things!" And i chased after them for a while lol.

But ya ^.^ I've been having a lotta fun in all my classes! I haven't missed any homework so far, i made lotsa new freshman friends, and its really cool!
My room mate is a dirty slob lol. He said he'd be clean and put things back after he got done with em, but nooooooooooooooooooo. His stuff's all over the floor *rolls eyes* Is this a guy thing? If its a guy thing, then i don't wana get married lol. My boyfriend does that sometimes, but he cleans up after a month!

I just wanted to say hi to everyone, and check how y'all were doing! All the time i get to come on is just enough time to check my PMs, and maybe read the houseplant section. But today i have 2 whole hours!! yay!

I miss you all! *hugz for everyone*

Love
~Phoebe

#101405 October 9th, 2004 at 12:28 AM
B
The Garden Helper
The Garden Helper
B
Hi Phoebe!
Wow!!! I opened this topic and a whole lot of happy seemed to rush into the room!
I'm glad you stopped by to say hi... we miss you!
kissies

#101406 October 9th, 2004 at 03:41 AM
Compost Queen!
Compost Queen!
Hi Phoebe!!!
How's it going???
Whatchya been up to?????????? Duh wink

Glad to see you back!!! muggs
Miss you in the House plant section, and the game room and the, and the, and allllllll your input!!!

Seems quiet here somedays, and miss your posts!!!
So, don't be a stranger!!!

Weezie

#101407 October 9th, 2004 at 04:58 AM
[Linked Image]
Hi Phoebe!!!

So good to see you stop by - sounds like you're having a great time at school. And you've still got that great sense of humor that we all miss around here - you had me laughing with your
"Cool! How's it survive? Does it eat ur brains?"
I could just see you in this conversation - too much!!!

Hope you can visit again real soon.
Good luck on mid-terms if you haven't had them already.

Lynne

#101408 October 9th, 2004 at 05:49 AM
Official Problem Child
Official Problem Child
Phoebe...
I was so thrilled to get your PM this morning.
(Phoebe----------> [Linked Image] )
I miss you SO bad! ters

You were such a bright spot on the forum!
I loved reading your posts...you have SUCH a way with words!*hops*

Please don't forget about us, and check in when you can. You are missed terribly.

Love,
Cindy

P.S. Do you still [Linked Image] ???

Link Copied to Clipboard