I thought I posted that I had got hacked this past Sat... An extended family member was using my system.

Anyway all is about back to normal. I tried everything I knew and everything my gaming friends knew... So yesterday @ 10 am I said @@@@@ it. I wiped the drive and started clean.

The install went ok but a big DOH on me as I just could not find the driver for the net card. Then I opened up the box and had a big laugh at myself. The net card is part of my MB so when I loaded up the MB drivers, flashed the bios the driver for the net card loaded LOL!

One of the kids I game with told me how to save and load up my E-mails...If you look on the net there is no information on how to get XP to import e-mail files. There is for all other Microsoft operating systems--but not XP. How we did it was so simple.

He said @@@@@ MS. Gave me the path I needed and I just copy/ pasted my old setup/ In box, etc. over-writing the new one.... I had no E-mails at the time in the new one so nothing was lost, and everything was gained. At that point I had another good laugh at my self. As some of the simplest things...looking right in the face and you cannot see it.

Norton's, PC-cillin, SpyBot S&D, and AdAware standard could not find the problem. It turns out, after I threaten him with death, that he was downing pictures from an free adult site and that is when he saw the Command Box open and run a set of commands. These commands changed many of my system files.

I now have AdAware Plus (purchased) and I just love the Ad-watch option. It blocks everything until I permit it to run. For example, installed a game, or Roxio, or my sound card software. It just does not allow the whole install with one permission, you have to permit every step of the install/ every new dll, etc. Or if I try to change my homepage it stops it until I permit it.

Any-who he know better the next time he comes over. No touch Raye's system. Or brokeee fingers.