This set of forums is an archive of our old CGI-Based forum platform (UBB.Classic) that was never imported to our current forum (UBB.threads); as such, no new postings or registrations are allowed here.

Please instead direct all questions and postings to the our current forum here.
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#10064 August 11th, 2003 at 10:15 AM
D
DeeJ Offline OP
OP Offline
D
Need help for Tomato problems.

Have closeup photos JPG type (small) to show the problem.

How do I post the images? or insert them with my questions?

Thanks for Help,
DeeJ

#10065 August 12th, 2003 at 02:14 PM
Compost Queen!
Compost Queen!
DeeJ,
Hello, I'm computer illiterate, but maybe, Bill can help you post a picture.
Also, Jiffy knows how and Nichols (allthumbs) has posted pictures, and I'm sure there's one or two I'm brain~draining on!!
Maybe some one can jump in and help her through it.

In the mean time have you gone to the Forum Search at the top and typed in Tomatoes, in the Chat Forum or actually type in All Forums. There's been alot of discussion on tomatoes, So something there might click for you. Then if someone helps you post a picture we can take a look at it.

Hope this helps!!!!!!
Weezie

#10066 August 13th, 2003 at 06:38 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Weezie, I post pictures by emailing them to Bill!! or creating a link to a pic that is on another web site. But mostly email to Bill, he is such a great guy!

#10067 August 13th, 2003 at 09:13 AM
If you can post the image on your own web site somewhere you can link the image s follows

To add a graphic within your message, just encase the URL of the graphic image as shown in the following example.

[Linked Image]
In the example above, the UBBCode™ automatically makes the graphic visible in your message. Note: the "http://" part of the URL is REQUIRED for the [img] code. (This is how I put the running tractor on my messages in the signature box so it shows up in each message like the personalized buttons)

smile
OR you can email Bill
wink

#10068 August 14th, 2003 at 04:00 AM
B
The Garden Helper
The Garden Helper
B
Here are your photos DeeJ!
[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]