A Gardeners Forum
Posted By: murphyette My Amaryllis and Hyacinth pics - March 3rd, 2006 at 03:33 AM
[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

*sigh* I need spring.
Posted By: Dixie Angel Re: My Amaryllis and Hyacinth pics - March 3rd, 2006 at 03:59 AM
Very pretty, Jody. I just love hyacinths...

Dianna
Posted By: Anonymous Re: My Amaryllis and Hyacinth pics - March 7th, 2006 at 08:14 AM
Very pretty, especially against the dark background! thumbup
Posted By: weezie13 Re: My Amaryllis and Hyacinth pics - March 7th, 2006 at 09:00 PM
Very nice Jody...
Such beautiful blooms....
Spring is just around the corner...
Hang in there...
You'll be outside diggin' in the dirt
in no time at all!!! thumbup flw
Posted By: DragonYoga Re: My Amaryllis and Hyacinth pics - March 9th, 2006 at 01:45 AM
OOO those pictures were too pretty, I had to save them! laugh
Posted By: Bestofour Re: My Amaryllis and Hyacinth pics - March 10th, 2006 at 08:18 AM
I love hyacinths too. Mine are blooming in the yard right now. I hate to cut them and bring them in because they're so pretty but I think I will--make my house smell so good.

How do you get your pictures so clear.
Posted By: DragonYoga Re: My Amaryllis and Hyacinth pics - March 10th, 2006 at 09:10 PM
knowing a little of photograpy - another hobby of mine - basically have to hold the camera steady and at the right distance from the subject. Anyhoo, those *are* great pictures!
Posted By: tkhooper Re: My Amaryllis and Hyacinth pics - March 10th, 2006 at 09:36 PM
Great Pictures.
Posted By: murphyette Re: My Amaryllis and Hyacinth pics - March 11th, 2006 at 06:21 AM
I have a Nikon Coolpix...trust me, it isn't me making the pics great.LOL
My Hyacinth is almost done for now. Will it rebloom if I let it dry out, and do the 10 weeks of cold thing? Can you force them over and over?
Posted By: DragonYoga Re: My Amaryllis and Hyacinth pics - March 11th, 2006 at 07:11 PM
You'd be amazed at what you can do with ANY camera! *LOL* I have no idea - I'm making little baby steps gardening-wise shocked
© A Gardeners Forum [Archive]