A Gardeners Forum
Posted By: dodge My Lilies in All their Glory Today....7/12/06 - July 13th, 2006 at 11:24 AM
I maybe late with my Lilies, But not sorry.
THey met my expectations...... an more.

[Linked Image]
nutz nutz nutz

dodge. laugh
Posted By: weakley63 Re: My Lilies in All their Glory Today....7/12/06 - July 13th, 2006 at 12:33 PM
They are beautiful!!! clp What kind is the one closet to the camera. The purplish/reddish one?
Posted By: chenno Re: My Lilies in All their Glory Today....7/12/06 - July 13th, 2006 at 06:24 PM
thumbup thumbup nice
Posted By: TulsaRose Re: My Lilies in All their Glory Today....7/12/06 - July 13th, 2006 at 09:41 PM
Beautiful lilies, Barb...thanks for sharing the picture. smile
Posted By: twwright Re: My Lilies in All their Glory Today....7/12/06 - July 14th, 2006 at 03:14 AM
The lily's are fabulous but how 'bout that grass!!!? Beautiful grass! What type of grass is that?
Posted By: alankhart Re: My Lilies in All their Glory Today....7/12/06 - July 14th, 2006 at 03:27 AM
Absolutely gorgeous! And I agree...the grass is beautiful.
Posted By: plantqueen Re: My Lilies in All their Glory Today....7/12/06 - July 14th, 2006 at 03:49 AM
Your lilies are absolutely beautiful dodge!!!
Posted By: Rosepetal Re: My Lilies in All their Glory Today....7/12/06 - July 14th, 2006 at 04:24 AM
Wow!

They are just...... sorry words cannot describe what I think when I look at your lilies.

Thanks so much for sharing dodge. It's never too late.
Posted By: 4freshair Re: My Lilies in All their Glory Today....7/12/06 - July 14th, 2006 at 04:46 AM
Okay. I'm jealous. Lilies are my favorite and I am in awe.

wink
Posted By: eclo Re: My Lilies in All their Glory Today....7/12/06 - July 14th, 2006 at 08:04 AM
Beeyoootiful Lilies Dodge!!! thumbup

Lilies are some of my favorites! Here is a picture of some of ours!
[Linked Image]
Posted By: dodge Re: My Lilies in All their Glory Today....7/12/06 - July 14th, 2006 at 02:17 PM
wavey

weakly ,chenno,tulsa rose,twright, alan plantq,rosepetal,fresh air.......eclo.....

Thanks a million..........They are 3 years old and came from walmart, all in the same bag.. The one closest to the camera is with them also.
It just said Lilies..........

I love looking at them and thought all of you would too.......Thanks again.
And .eclo......
Your lilies are as pretty as you are . Look great.
Now do you pick the seeds? Itook off the little bulbs last fall and replanted .. They are blooming elsewhere, just short.

dodge clp
Posted By: dodge Re: My Lilies in All their Glory Today....7/12/06 - July 14th, 2006 at 02:19 PM
Forgot

The grass.?

Have no idea....It was always there, and we never reseeded it.........I like the green effect ....
Thanks for lookin and saying.

shocked
dodge
Posted By: gardeningmomma Re: My Lilies in All their Glory Today....7/12/06 - July 14th, 2006 at 02:25 PM
Beautiful!
Posted By: dodge Re: My Lilies in All their Glory Today....7/12/06 - July 14th, 2006 at 02:35 PM
gardeningmomma,

Thanks........
I just stare at them all the time.. Sure is a great welcome home , when I have to go to the store.....ha or anywhere.

Only 3rd year for me.

dodge kit
Posted By: Mrs.Bradley Re: My Lilies in All their Glory Today....7/12/06 - July 15th, 2006 at 02:47 AM
I agree! I love your lilies! stargazer is my favorite, but I also like your purplish one close to the camera. your eyes are just drawn to it and the grass......WOW! beautiful!looks cushy.

Great work!
Posted By: dodge Re: My Lilies in All their Glory Today....7/12/06 - July 15th, 2006 at 03:01 AM
Mrs.Bradley:

Thanks for the lovely words......Gee those plants make my day.......Even men stop and comment......(which is unusual)
That purplish one .......didnt bloom last year, and I was suprised to see it.

flw
I have but one, Stargazer, not blooming in another bed........It seems to be a later version.
All mine are a month behind.....(weather)

Thanks again......
Happy gardening..
dodge
Posted By: dodge Re: My Lilies in All their Glory Today....7/12/06 - July 15th, 2006 at 06:02 AM
mrs bradley......

thanks a bunch.

dodge
Posted By: Anonymous Re: My Lilies in All their Glory Today....7/12/06 - July 15th, 2006 at 06:20 AM
Hey Barb, they look absolutely beautiful! I just love lilies! flw
Posted By: dodge Re: My Lilies in All their Glory Today....7/12/06 - July 15th, 2006 at 06:40 AM
loz,,

Thanks......

The lilies just look so pure and angelic.......

PS>>>>>>>>>This Site is making a difference in alot of peoples lives............

Keep up the Goooooooooooood work.

Barb.. luv luv
Posted By: eclo Re: My Lilies in All their Glory Today....7/12/06 - July 15th, 2006 at 08:19 AM
dodge...

just wanted to let you know my wife wants to thank you for the lovely compliment... you see, that is her there in the picture wink and hmmm, thumbup
Posted By: Squirrel Re: My Lilies in All their Glory Today....7/12/06 - July 15th, 2006 at 08:51 AM
[Linked Image]

What beautiful lilies. They are just gorgeous. thumbup Thanks for sharing them. clp Sue
Posted By: dodge Re: My Lilies in All their Glory Today....7/12/06 - July 15th, 2006 at 09:19 AM
eclo.......

She is very welcome..........Us blondes have to stick together..

Lets hope your going ga ga with the end of the Lilies too.;o)

I have men neighbors who act like that..(With flowers)..There is no gender on who does what.
So my man cooks for me at times.......CCCCCCCCC
We all share.....

Happy gardening.
dodge
Posted By: dodge Re: My Lilies in All their Glory Today....7/12/06 - July 15th, 2006 at 09:20 AM
eclo.......

She is very welcome..........Us blondes have to stick together..

Lets hope your going ga ga with the end of the Lilies too.;o)

I have men neighbors who act like that..(With flowers)..There is no gender on who does what.
So my man cooks for me at times.......CCCCCCCCC
We all share.....

Happy gardening.
dodge
Posted By: dodge Re: My Lilies in All their Glory Today....7/12/06 - July 15th, 2006 at 09:22 AM
Squirrel,

It is my pleasure .............!!!!!!!

Thanks for looking and yelling.
When I learn how to put large wows on here, I will write you....
PS...........
i like squirrels.....All that takes to make them happy, is a bunch of Nuts...ha ha

dodge
© A Gardeners Forum [Archive]