A Gardeners Forum
Posted By: jammy I think we froze everything :-( - December 7th, 2006 at 09:22 AM
Hello,

My wife and I recently moved. During the move, and for about a week after, we left the plants outside.

This wasn't the best of ideas, as we had our first snow fall and freeze last weekend.

We've since brought everything back in, but I'm thinking that we've killed them all :-(

We had a money tree that had been growing nicely at our previous home for 3 years, as well as several spider plants and a few other things.

Is there any chance that anything will survive? Does anybody have any suggestions on what to do?

Thanks,
Posted By: hisgal2 Re: I think we froze everything :-( - December 7th, 2006 at 09:30 AM
Sorry, I can't help you. I don't know much about those plants. But I wanted to welcome you to the forum! smile someone that can help you will be around soon. smile
Posted By: DowntoEarth Re: I think we froze everything :-( - December 7th, 2006 at 12:47 PM
wavey
As long as the roots didn't get damaged by the cold, in time you could see some new growth. Put them in the same kind of light they were in BEFORE the cold spell and be very careful about over-watering.
Posted By: Anonymous Re: I think we froze everything :-( - December 11th, 2006 at 09:07 AM
i can't tell you about the money plant, but the spider might come back, if the roots don't rot. i've frozen them before by accident and they came back fine. what else do you have?
© A Gardeners Forum [Archive]