A Gardeners Forum
Posted By: Tonya Thanks again Angelblossom!! - September 29th, 2006 at 09:41 PM
I was out doing my morning walk through with Mackenna and noticed these...

[Linked Image]

kissies Thank you Dianne!! cool
Posted By: angelblossom Re: Thanks again Angelblossom!! - September 30th, 2006 at 06:53 AM
kissies thumbup flw
Posted By: Tonya Re: Thanks again Angelblossom!! - September 30th, 2006 at 07:03 AM
I actually was able to send about 12 starts to Comfrey last week...It really does thrive on neglect, I guess shocked Just kidding....I dote on it- and it is loving life! Duh
Posted By: angelblossom Re: Thanks again Angelblossom!! - September 30th, 2006 at 05:58 PM
I don't know how long the bigger bud has been there , But guessing a few days to within a week it looks like! thumbup I'm glad Summer has taken an interest! may be next spring she can start her own pot of these! thumbup
Posted By: Tonya Re: Thanks again Angelblossom!! - September 30th, 2006 at 07:18 PM
Yeah, I was thinking that come spring, we would make a flower bed just for her, as well as some potted flowers. This will definitely be one of her potted plants! It has put me over the edge...I am now a cacti/succulent freak laugh laugh laugh laugh Did I mention that I am loving it? grinnnn
Posted By: angelblossom Re: Thanks again Angelblossom!! - September 30th, 2006 at 08:48 PM
</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="COMIC SANS MS, Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="3" face="COMIC SANS MS, Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Tonya:
<strong> laugh laugh Did I mention that I am loving it? thumbup laugh
Posted By: angelblossom Re: Thanks again Angelblossom!! - October 7th, 2006 at 07:38 AM
Tonya Has it bloomed??
Posted By: comfrey Re: Thanks again Angelblossom!! - October 7th, 2006 at 09:14 AM
Yes Thank You Angelblossom, because if you hadn't shared with Tonya, then she couldn't have shared with me. Here are mine:

[Linked Image]
Posted By: plants 'n pots Re: Thanks again Angelblossom!! - October 7th, 2006 at 09:40 AM
They look like little soldiers all lined up! laugh

Very healthy looking, all!
Posted By: angelblossom Re: Thanks again Angelblossom!! - October 7th, 2006 at 10:03 AM
wow Comfrey She certainly is doing a great job to have that many to send you already!!
Glad you got some of those!

Happy growing!! kissies thumbup
Posted By: Tonya Re: Thanks again Angelblossom!! - October 7th, 2006 at 10:46 AM
Diane, It hasn't bloomed yet, but I am thinking any day now...The big bloom has almost doubled in size.... It is also getting a pinkish tinge to some of the stalks, but I am hoping that is not because of the toad that has taken a liking to sleeping in the soil.... :p Little turkey pushed one stalk completely out of the pot. mad

I will try to remember to get more pics tomorrow, right now- I am exhausted. Just finished a 5 hour round-trip to drop Summer for the weekend. "Night, Y'all! zzzzz
Posted By: Tonya Re: Thanks again Angelblossom!! - October 11th, 2006 at 07:01 PM
IT BLOOMED!!! I noticed it yesterday, but didn't have time to post these...

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

I haven't noticed a smell, tho. Does that come later??
Posted By: SpringFever_dup1 Re: Thanks again Angelblossom!! - October 11th, 2006 at 07:04 PM
What a Pretty Color! Very Nice Tonya!! thumbup
Posted By: plants 'n pots Re: Thanks again Angelblossom!! - October 11th, 2006 at 09:45 PM
Great bloom, Tonya! You're definitely doing something right with that plant! kissies

You beat me to it - I was going to ask you if it smelled?!?
Posted By: comfrey Re: Thanks again Angelblossom!! - October 11th, 2006 at 10:06 PM
clp clp clp Thats great Tonya!!!!!! I can't wait for mine to bloom, but I am sure it will be spring before mine does.
Posted By: Triss Re: Thanks again Angelblossom!! - October 12th, 2006 at 01:25 AM
Great looking plants there. I just love hearing about plants being shared, and shared again and again.
Posted By: penny in ontario Re: Thanks again Angelblossom!! - October 12th, 2006 at 02:57 AM
How cute they are!!
© A Gardeners Forum [Archive]