A Gardeners Forum
Posted By: glenda pics of my summer and winter garden - November 6th, 2006 at 02:39 AM
these are photos of my back garden

[Linked Image] [Linked Image]
Posted By: melcon6 Re: pics of my summer and winter garden - November 6th, 2006 at 02:42 AM
Such a nice comparison! I love it! thumbup
Posted By: Deborah L. Re: pics of my summer and winter garden - November 6th, 2006 at 03:00 AM
That's a lovely home and garden !
Fun to see two extremely different looks.
Do you refer to a yard as a garden? Or "gardens" means all of what we here call "yards". ?
Posted By: glenda Re: pics of my summer and winter garden - November 6th, 2006 at 03:08 AM
Hi Deborah, My back garden is all planted up with flowers nearest to the back of the house. I have a small patio area beyond the arch near the greenhouse. But if you look really hard you will see that much of my garden is used to grow veg. In the greenhouse I grow my own salad.
Posted By: Deborah L. Re: pics of my summer and winter garden - November 6th, 2006 at 03:30 AM
That is a gorgeous set up ! It really is !
Posted By: weezie13 Re: pics of my summer and winter garden - November 6th, 2006 at 04:40 AM
Love the pictures Glenda..
Very nice..
Is there two greenhouse's
*are they both yours?*
or is one the neighbors'??????
~~~>Nosey aren't I??
I just love greenhouse's..
How many years have you had yours???

What growing zone are you???
Posted By: glenda Re: pics of my summer and winter garden - November 6th, 2006 at 06:15 AM
Hi Their,
Mine is the small greenhouse, look at the pic and you can see the brown panel fence, and the roofline above it is my neighbours greenhouse. I have had my greenhouse two years.... I love it! Its great for early spring planting seeds. By keeping my salad in there it stops the bugs getting at it too thumbup
Posted By: comfrey Re: pics of my summer and winter garden - November 6th, 2006 at 11:56 AM
I love the pictures of the different times of year...That is so cool that you and your neighbor both have greenhouses. Thanks for sharing your garden with us!!!!
Posted By: Bamboo Re: pics of my summer and winter garden - November 7th, 2006 at 04:16 AM
It's really nice to see the same area at different times of the year. What part of the UK are you in?
Posted By: glenda Re: pics of my summer and winter garden - November 7th, 2006 at 05:41 AM
Hi, I am from Doncaster in South Yorkshire.
Posted By: Bestofour Re: pics of my summer and winter garden - November 11th, 2006 at 07:24 AM
Nature is wonderful.
Posted By: chenno Re: pics of my summer and winter garden - November 22nd, 2006 at 10:36 AM
Love it thumbup
Posted By: glenda Re: pics of my summer and winter garden - November 23rd, 2006 at 06:31 AM
Thanks Angie wavey
© A Gardeners Forum [Archive]