A Gardeners Forum
Posted By: Thornius New Species of Butterfly Discovered - July 26th, 2006 at 02:47 PM
Here is a NEW species of butterfly That I discovered today on the edge of my birdbath. As I approached it began to sing the most beautiful song that made me feel all drowsy and euphoric, much like the effects of codeine. i call it a "Jewelfly".

JEWELFLY (euphorici thornii)
[Linked Image]
Posted By: ChristinaC Re: New Species of Butterfly Discovered - July 26th, 2006 at 04:40 PM
Groovy man.
Posted By: Triss Re: New Species of Butterfly Discovered - July 27th, 2006 at 06:52 AM
WAY COOL!
Posted By: Thornius Re: New Species of Butterfly Discovered - July 27th, 2006 at 07:45 AM
Actually, this is a screenshot I took off of the Visualization Capability of my Winamp Pro. You just turn on some music and activate the Visualization function and you get a full screen light show that constantly changes in time to the music. You NEVER get the same exact image twice. When you see something developing that you like just press the CTRL and PRINT SCREEN buttons together at the same time. Then when the song ends bring up PAINT on your computer, click on EDIT and then Click PASTE......VOILA! there is the picture on the screen when you saved it. Then you can just click File then SAVE AS, browse to where you want to save it , give the pic a title, and an extension (I use .jpg) and click save. That's all there is to it.
Posted By: patches1414 Re: New Species of Butterfly Discovered - July 27th, 2006 at 07:15 PM
Awesome, Thornius! thumbup What brillent colors and I love the name, luv very fitting!
Posted By: Anonymous Re: New Species of Butterfly Discovered - July 28th, 2006 at 03:14 PM
Man, now I come in here expecting to see your head on a butterfly! laugh

Cool Thorny! muggs
Posted By: angelblossom Re: New Species of Butterfly Discovered - July 30th, 2006 at 02:57 AM
Originally posted by loz:
Man, now I come in here expecting to see your head on a butterfly! laugh

Cool Thorny! muggs
laugh laugh laugh that really cool!
© A Gardeners Forum [Archive]