A Gardeners Forum
Posted By: Karrie Happy Gal - June 26th, 2006 at 05:42 AM
Guess who just got their husband to go to Lowes - pond shipping!!!!!!! Ha Ha if you said Karrie your right! lol Only one stipulation - I wouldn't go! :p

I want a small water hole type feature. We looked online and I showed him what I want. He went to get it. I am so happy, but I wanted to go! But we both know if I was to go we'd spend 2 times as much on flowers that currently I have no place to plant them....Its ok though tomorrow I am gonna go get some Fox Glove I saw there yesterday (yeah he was there or I'd of bought them of course. He has work tomorrow and the kids have karate and thank god Karate is right across the street from Lowes. HA HA HA Life is good! laugh clp
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Happy Gal - June 26th, 2006 at 06:33 AM
Way to go!!! I bet you can't wait for him to get back! thumbup I just know you'll love it!
Posted By: Squirrel Re: Happy Gal - June 26th, 2006 at 07:19 AM
Great for you, Karrie! clp clp I can tell you're excited. Keep us up to date with pix as the work progresses. smile Sue
Posted By: Karrie Re: Happy Gal - June 26th, 2006 at 10:03 AM
I plan on it, I have been doing alot more pictures this year then in the past. Thanks for shareing my joy guys! Its so nice to have a place to come for that..I just adore my garden forum family!
cool
© A Gardeners Forum [Archive]