A Gardeners Forum
Posted By: MatrixKol Marketing Network - December 12th, 2006 at 01:45 PM
Hi All,
I have a farm that produces Bell Pepper,Parthinocarpic Cucumber,Summer Squash,Tomato and Banana...I am trying to figure out what I need to know on this before I can start exporting these products...
if anybody can help me on this it would be great...I mean what are the criterias that needs to be fulfilled before my products are considered for import in your respective countries...Import norms,Quality strandards,which product would be easier to sell etc...Once I have a hang of things it would be easier for me to plan

Hope to hear all your valid feedbacks and sugestions at the earliest

Regards

MatrixKol
Posted By: MrClint Re: Marketing Network - December 16th, 2006 at 01:35 PM
This a gardening forum. Do a search on farming forums, or contact your local ag extension.
Posted By: MatrixKol Re: Marketing Network - December 16th, 2006 at 02:47 PM
Hei,
Thanx...sure

Matrix
Posted By: kennyso Re: Marketing Network - December 17th, 2006 at 05:27 AM
Hi Matrix...sorry I really can't help you out much, but I remember reading about another member who started to sell her baked goods (or was it veggies?) and they had really deatiled posts about their experience. Maybe you could do a forum search?
Posted By: cherokeerose Re: Marketing Network - December 20th, 2006 at 03:57 AM
Hi
I sell some produce locally. I would contact The Dept. Of Agriculture. I did and they gave me some info and tips.
Good Luck flw
Posted By: MatrixKol Re: Marketing Network - December 25th, 2006 at 11:15 PM
HI,
Thanx a tonne Cherokee...I would surely seek help from the ext. dept in my area....

Matrix
© A Gardeners Forum [Archive]