A Gardeners Forum
Posted By: topcat I just - July 23rd, 2005 at 11:15 AM
Wanted to share some pics of my yard-prior to me ripping it apart this spring/summer. I will post as we go and after pics(that will be next spring).

Topcats yard

More yard

tc\'s yard in the rain
Posted By: weezie13 Re: I just - July 23rd, 2005 at 07:04 PM
Topcat,
I couldnt' get the second one to open
for me??? Could be my end, but not sure....

Anyone else see the second pictures??????

Anyhow, that wee~one's a cutie...
so's the cat....

But can't wait to see all that you do for your
yard... we love to see projects in motion....
so much fun to see all the work a gardener puts
into their creations....
Posted By: BFVISION Re: I just - July 23rd, 2005 at 07:29 PM
ditto here on the cutie and no go on pic number two. How come it seems as though cats are always involved with garden lovers? I got two myself.
Posted By: topcat Re: I just - July 24th, 2005 at 12:15 AM
Cat aren't mine they belonged to the neighbour, the guinea pigs in the cage behind/infront of/beside are mine. I will see if I can fix the second pic, if I can remember which one it was.
Posted By: topcat Re: I just - July 24th, 2005 at 12:40 AM
OK heres hoping this is the right pic and it works.

In that last picture, my dd was holding and ENORMOUS worm!! That thing stretched I am sure to more than 6 inchs. Also that day it was raining the next morning we woke up to 2 feet of snow!! and that was in April.

This one
Posted By: topcat Re: I just - July 24th, 2005 at 12:43 AM
Works!!

Just a little more info about the yard. In that last pic my dd is standing almost right in front of the garden that was there when we moved in. It is 46 inchs from the wall of living room to the front.

In the left hand corner of the pic, is a pen with a doghouse in it- dog won't use it so this year I am using it for the guinea pigs. I have removed all the grass the from the area between the front of the garden and the pen fence.

Dug a new garden in front of the existing garden and planted peas along the left hand fence and sweet peas and strawberries in front of the pen fence.

If that makes sense.
© A Gardeners Forum [Archive]