A Gardeners Forum
Posted By: dragonfly Hey it worked!! - April 11th, 2005 at 11:56 PM
Just wanted to say ...i think it was TJhopper that gave me the recipe for getting rid of unwanted grass and weeds. But the recipe worked kissies
Dragonfly flw
Posted By: sam314 Re: Hey it worked!! - April 12th, 2005 at 05:00 AM
Hey, that's pretty cool! I might have to try that one!
Posted By: mike57 Re: Hey it worked!! - April 12th, 2005 at 05:39 AM
HI wavey that recipe came from Duckie.she gave it to me a good while back.i have recomended it quite a few times.Duckie said i was giveing her willys because i recameded round up a lot laugh .SO the thanks should go to Duckie.shes a great all natural organtic gardener wavey flw flw
Posted By: hisgal2 Re: Hey it worked!! - April 12th, 2005 at 07:40 PM
I have poison ivy mixed in with my English Ivy. If I use the solution on the two ivies, will it kill both, or just the poison??
Posted By: obywan59 Re: Hey it worked!! - April 12th, 2005 at 08:28 PM
It will kill both. You're choices are to either kill everything and start over, pull the poison ivy plant by plant or use something like Vine-X that you apply only to the individual poison ivy stems. http://www.vine-x.com/
Posted By: duckie Re: Hey it worked!! - April 13th, 2005 at 03:24 AM
HUH??? duh.......yes the vine-x will do the job,so will round-up.com or poisonourearth.com.

It's all about choices. ters
Posted By: mike57 Re: Hey it worked!! - April 13th, 2005 at 09:15 AM
HI wavey Duckie i had to give credit where credit was due i have cut back on the round up laugh .i have used your recipe you gave me and it works great i have saved the recipe on my computer and have passed it along to my friends and family. thanks again.your friend in gardening mike57 wavey flw flw
© A Gardeners Forum [Archive]