A Gardeners Forum
Posted By: Smh023 Mealy Bugs are Ruining My Rubber Tree! - September 14th, 2005 at 01:44 AM
Here is the situation. I have two rubber tree plants and they both had/have mealy bugs on them. Well I came here for help and I used the solution part soap/water/alcohol in a spray bottle. Well I sprayed all of the leaves on both plants. Well one of my rubber trees did very well I have not found any mealy bugs on it since I sprayed it a few times and the leaves are green and it is full of new leaves. Well my second rubber tree the leaves continue to fall off NEW leaves are falling off and I"m spraying the tree with the mixture about 2 times a week. Well I will spray the plant with the mixture and I continue to see these pesky bugs and there white residue on the leaves. I really don"t know what to do? I don"t want my plant to die and I really don"t understand what the problem is when I have done the same exact thing to both plants and one is fine and one is not??? HELP!!!
Posted By: Smh023 Re: Mealy Bugs are Ruining My Rubber Tree! - September 14th, 2005 at 07:51 PM
Please someone help me with this!!!
Posted By: cinta Re: Mealy Bugs are Ruining My Rubber Tree! - September 16th, 2005 at 06:17 AM
I put my plants in the shower before I give them the treatment to try to wash away as many as I can. That way I am fighting half of the bugs.
© A Gardeners Forum [Archive]