A Gardeners Forum
Posted By: Lilyfreak Lilyfreak's *harvest* of pics from this season.. - September 3rd, 2005 at 09:32 PM
I uploaded the best of my photos so please take a look and enjoy! Please tell me what you think! Thanks! Debby

http://photobucket.com/albums/b318/lilyfreak/?
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Lilyfreak's *harvest* of pics from this season.. - September 3rd, 2005 at 10:42 PM
thanks for sharing! i'm on my way there to look now!
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Lilyfreak's *harvest* of pics from this season.. - September 3rd, 2005 at 10:46 PM
thumbup
Posted By: cinta Re: Lilyfreak's *harvest* of pics from this season.. - September 4th, 2005 at 06:28 AM
Simply Beautiful. You have some gorgeous blooms!!
Posted By: Gardencrazy Re: Lilyfreak's *harvest* of pics from this season.. - September 4th, 2005 at 09:10 AM
Beautiful! I love Dizzy! grinnnn
Posted By: SnazzieT Re: Lilyfreak's *harvest* of pics from this season.. - September 4th, 2005 at 01:13 PM
I see why they call you lillyfreak wink those are awesome!! so, now - tell us your secret on how to start and keep such a lovely yard smile

I adore this arrangement

[Linked Image]
Posted By: afgreyparrot Re: Lilyfreak's *harvest* of pics from this season.. - September 4th, 2005 at 09:59 PM
Absolutely BEAUTIFUL! thumbup

I sent this page to my daughter...she will love it.
She's a Lily Freak, too!

Cindy
Posted By: Bids Re: Lilyfreak's *harvest* of pics from this season.. - September 5th, 2005 at 01:33 AM
Amazing, really puts my "Gardening Ego" into perspective! shocked
Posted By: Bids Re: Lilyfreak's *harvest* of pics from this season.. - September 5th, 2005 at 01:40 AM
http://photobucket.com/albums/b318/lilyfreak/?action=view&current=BIGRoyalCandles.jpg
What r these Lilyfreak?? I Have to know???

Please grinnnn
Posted By: tkhooper Re: Lilyfreak's *harvest* of pics from this season.. - September 5th, 2005 at 04:58 AM
Fantastic, gorgeous, wonderful, I love it. And I like your signature block too. I'm just a beginner gardener but I think I definitely want to be a serious gardener if I can have a garden as full and fabulous as yours.
Posted By: ladybug67 Re: Lilyfreak's *harvest* of pics from this season.. - September 7th, 2005 at 09:56 AM
Oh how beautiful!!!! I hope to be able to have flowers like that some day!!!!
Posted By: flowerchild70 Re: Lilyfreak's *harvest* of pics from this season.. - September 12th, 2005 at 08:30 PM
I received a peace lily with beta fish as a gift around 6 years ago. The fish has long since left us. And in the water the plant didn't thrive. So for the past two or more years, she has been doing well in a commercial soil and fertilizer. This summer I put it out on the front porch and my baby decided to bloom. It was such a pleasant smelling surprise.
© A Gardeners Forum [Archive]