A Gardeners Forum
Posted By: rjwesq All about pictures? - June 18th, 2005 at 06:55 AM
I heard y'all loved the pictures. So here are my other plants. The caladium has grown alot since this was taken. Will take more soon.

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]
Posted By: rjwesq Re: All about pictures? - June 18th, 2005 at 07:12 AM
Ewww. Just looked at those pictures. They are awful! And please ignore the price tag on the pot!
Posted By: Dixie Angel Re: All about pictures? - June 18th, 2005 at 07:17 AM
You forgot to tell me (everyone else probably knows!) what they are. I think the last is an anthurium? I didn't know they got that big! Mine are only in 6 inch pots!

Dianna
Posted By: rjwesq Re: All about pictures? - June 18th, 2005 at 07:33 AM
The first is a White Bird of Paradise. Second is some type of Jasmine. (maybe somebody can help me out) And I think the third is a caladium. It was included in a plant array that my mom sent me for my birthday last August. The first plant I've been able to keep alive for more than a month. And what prompted me to buy the others.
Posted By: Dixie Angel Re: All about pictures? - June 18th, 2005 at 07:47 AM
That BOP is beautiful. I have never seen one before except on the net.

My aunt has a jasmine (don't know what kind) and it smells so beautiful. She is planning on training it up a garden trellis that my hubby and I bought her for planning our wedding.

The third looked like an anthurium to me. See what I mean about not knowing anything? Duh

Dianna
Posted By: weezie13 Re: All about pictures? - June 18th, 2005 at 08:49 AM
Ewww. Just looked at those pictures. They are awful! And please ignore the price tag on the pot!
I didn't even see the price tag on the pot,
until you pointed it out :p

And yes, we cool love luv pictures..
Thanks for sharing those, that was very nice of you..

*How do you pronounce your name?*
Just out of curiousity??
Posted By: rjwesq Re: All about pictures? - June 18th, 2005 at 06:14 PM
My real name is Rhonda. rjwesq is a user name I use for everything. My initials, rjw...and my profession, esq, short for esquire (attorney).
Posted By: tkhooper Re: All about pictures? - June 18th, 2005 at 07:04 PM
Is your caladium getting to much sun. Mine will come in all green if it gets to much sun.
© A Gardeners Forum [Archive]