A Gardeners Forum
Posted By: surf49 Hibiscus plant problem - December 7th, 2003 at 11:38 PM
My leaves are turning yellow and I have tiny black specks on the leaves which rub off.

What is the problem and the cure
Posted By: weezie13 Re: Hibiscus plant problem - December 7th, 2003 at 11:47 PM
wavey Hello Surf49, wavey
I am not sure of your answer but I'm pretty sure
someone will be coming through with an answer for you!!

But How's your weather where you live??
Is it summer flw time or is it always summer down there???

We have alot of snow ters and it's very cold sca where I am here..... shk

Just curiouse....

Weezie
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Hibiscus plant problem - December 8th, 2003 at 12:21 AM
Hi Surf! Welcome to the garden helper! I don't have your answer, but someone here will. In the meantime, look around and enjoy the site.

I saw that Weezie asked about your weather. If I remember correctly, you are just coming up to the dry season? It has been about 14 years since I lived in the tropics, but I do remember enjoying not having to carry an umbrella during the dry season.

Hang around and feel free to chat with us in the other areas. And come back often, if you don't have a question, you might can answer someone elses!
Posted By: GardenZealot Re: Hibiscus plant problem - December 8th, 2003 at 07:27 PM
Hi Surf! What type of Hibiscus is it? A "Rose of Sharon" type, or a tropical Chinese variety?
Also, are you keeping it in a pot, or in the ground. Inside or out? And the million dollar question, how ofter are you watering it? By your description, it sounds as if your hibiscus being overwater, but I just want to get that info above first. smile Timi
Posted By: njoynit Re: Hibiscus plant problem - December 10th, 2003 at 04:06 PM
I can't link...but this is what should bring page up with pohotos

www.geocities.com/hibiscusred/fungi.htm
© A Gardeners Forum [Archive]