A Gardeners Forum
Posted By: GardenZealot An picture experiment - December 2nd, 2003 at 11:36 PM
Testing out my picture-linking ability...
[URL=http://www.snapfish.com/photolibrary/t_=8070402]
Posted By: GardenZealot Re: An picture experiment - December 2nd, 2003 at 11:38 PM
Didn't work.... I'll try again.

http://www.snapfish.com/photolibrary/t_=8070402
Posted By: gardengal Re: An picture experiment - December 2nd, 2003 at 11:39 PM
Nope, it didn't work.... sorry. But I will take this moment to say WELCOME! wavey I'm looking forward to seeing you around the forum. Don't forget to check into the Gardener's Chat and Banter Hall. We're such a friendly bunch of gardeners! kissies

Aack, we were posting at the same time. Now I get a login screen for snapfish but no pics.
Posted By: weezie13 Re: An picture experiment - December 2nd, 2003 at 11:41 PM
Is that for us to look at??
How do we access the site??
Just curious,
it said we had to type in an
e~mail address.
Weezie
Posted By: GardenZealot Re: An picture experiment - December 2nd, 2003 at 11:45 PM
Okay, that seemed to work. Can anyone else see my album - with the one pic?
Posted By: GardenZealot Re: An picture experiment - December 2nd, 2003 at 11:48 PM
Ooops, we're posting at the same time. It's not working. I do have a free photo storage with earthlink, but it only lets me share the pics with people I have email addresses for. That's not gonna work here. I will go and find another site that will let me open access to anyone. harumph!
Posted By: weezie13 Re: An picture experiment - December 3rd, 2003 at 12:09 AM
Alot of the gardeners here
have the "Web~Shots" one???
Most seem to like it!!!
Weezie
Posted By: Nikkal Re: An picture experiment - December 3rd, 2003 at 12:12 AM
Try Webshots, GardenZ. It's pretty easy to use, you'll have to post the url to your Community Page, though, and tell readers which album to look in, you can't link directly to the album.

Nikkal
Posted By: GardenZealot Re: An picture experiment - December 3rd, 2003 at 12:13 AM
How about this one?

http://members17.clubphoto.com/timilisa781613/owner-e5eb-1.phtml
Posted By: gardengal Re: An picture experiment - December 3rd, 2003 at 01:07 AM
Yep, I can see your karate picture. That's a pretty cool pic by the way! thumbup
Posted By: weezie13 Re: An picture experiment - December 3rd, 2003 at 03:47 AM
GardenZealot.
I got to see one Karate picture,
was there more??
I thought I read there were gardening stuff...
Do I have to do something to activate it/??
Weezie
Posted By: GardenZealot Re: An picture experiment - December 9th, 2003 at 08:48 PM
Oh good, you guys can see the kicking picture. Yeah , that was me in my 20's. I don't have a lot of garden pictures - I know, what's wrond with me, right? I've been waiting for a sunny day to take photo's of my camelias, which are the only things that don't look wretched right now. But, no joy. It's been rainin' like there's no tomorrow here. I have a couple houseplant that are worthy of a shot or 2. I have a ponytail palm that almost touches the ceiling in my spare bedroom. I'll try some shots of that. It actually sits nest to me when I'm typing hear on the computer.
© A Gardeners Forum [Archive]