A Gardeners Forum
Posted By: newbie Trimming/Pruning Morning Glories - September 29th, 2002 at 10:40 AM
Help, I have some beautiful morning glories growing right next to my house. I have searched all over the net trying to find out how to keep them under control. I would love to trim them so that they don't get out of hand but I am afraid to kill them. I would also like to if possible transplant some of them. Can someone tell me how to trim them and if it is possible to transplant parts of them.Thanks
Posted By: mom54 Re: Trimming/Pruning Morning Glories - September 30th, 2002 at 03:22 AM
All you have to do is cut them back to where you want them to grow. They are annuals, so I have not tried to transplant them. I have saved the seeds and planted them out. Maybe someone can help you with transplanting tips for them. cool
Posted By: alankhart Re: Trimming/Pruning Morning Glories - October 2nd, 2002 at 06:13 AM
Morning glories do not transplant well, so your best bet is to save seeds and grow new plants. They grow quite quickly, and reseed like crazy!
© A Gardeners Forum [Archive]