A Gardeners Forum
Posted By: Sue Z Steamed New Potatoes With Garlic Sauce - October 1st, 2005 at 05:26 PM
wavey
Posted By: weezie13 Re: Steamed New Potatoes With Garlic Sauce - October 1st, 2005 at 07:00 PM
Gosh those sound tasty!!!!
Posted By: Sue Z Re: Steamed New Potatoes With Garlic Sauce - October 1st, 2005 at 07:31 PM
LOL!!! laugh LOVE your halloween peeps, Weezie. wavey
Posted By: weezie13 Re: Steamed New Potatoes With Garlic Sauce - October 1st, 2005 at 07:37 PM
Those are the neighbor ladies!!!
Posted By: Sue Z Re: Steamed New Potatoes With Garlic Sauce - October 1st, 2005 at 07:39 PM
lol Now do you mean they belong to the neighbor ladies or they look like the neighbor ladies?! ;-) lmao
Posted By: weezie13 Re: Steamed New Potatoes With Garlic Sauce - October 1st, 2005 at 07:47 PM
She made them, and the one does look like her,
...heheheehhehe,
I am soooooooo kidding..
Posted By: Sue Z Re: Steamed New Potatoes With Garlic Sauce - October 1st, 2005 at 08:10 PM
rotflmao!!!!!! laugh laugh laugh laugh

wavey
Posted By: linda12159 Re: Steamed New Potatoes With Garlic Sauce - October 1st, 2005 at 08:58 PM
WOW WEEEEEEEEZIE!! Thats some fabulous looking garden.......theres ony one thing missing.......YOU!! Where are you??????

Linda
Posted By: Sue Z Re: Steamed New Potatoes With Garlic Sauce - October 1st, 2005 at 09:17 PM
You are so right Linda, and I love the photography of it all too .... especially the lil' bug on the beautiful yellow sunflower.

Yayyyyyyy Weezie wavey
Posted By: weezie13 Re: Steamed New Potatoes With Garlic Sauce - October 1st, 2005 at 10:24 PM
WOW WEEEEEEEEZIE!! Thats some fabulous looking garden.......theres ony one thing missing.......YOU!! Where are you??????

I'm inside eatin' those tasty "Steamed New Potatoes With Garlic Sauce" heheheehehahaahaahaha kissies lala
Posted By: Sue Z Re: Steamed New Potatoes With Garlic Sauce - October 2nd, 2005 at 12:24 AM
Ay, ay, capain'. lol ;-0
Posted By: peppereater Re: Steamed New Potatoes With Garlic Sauce - October 2nd, 2005 at 12:45 AM
My wife makes the world's greatest potatoes au gratin by adding a can of diced green chiles. I'll see if I can post the whole recipe later, but other then the chiles, it's just a basic recipe.
© A Gardeners Forum [Archive]