A Gardeners Forum
Posted By: weezie13 Does anyone get Eagle Brand? - November 7th, 2006 at 10:21 PM
Does anyone get Eagle Brand emails/news letters?

I just love cooking with this stuff...
*especially around the Holidays*

Eaglebrand
Eaglebrand/Recipe Finder

Does anyone have any recipes they like from there?

I go to my local Wally~World, and Eaglebrand has a boxed fudge kit, and it is sooooooo creamy.....
Posted By: Deborah L. Re: Does anyone get Eagle Brand? - November 9th, 2006 at 04:26 AM
Weezie, I know the fudge kit you mean-I saw it one time and grabbed it, and never saw it again.
I've looked at all of our local grocery stores-no one has it anymore.
It was sooooooooooooooooooooooo good ! ters
Posted By: weezie13 Re: Does anyone get Eagle Brand? - November 9th, 2006 at 05:41 AM
I think they only come out for the Holidays,
*for Thanksgiving or Christmas*
Grab 'em while you can....

I've only seen them at Wally~World...
Posted By: Deborah L. Re: Does anyone get Eagle Brand? - November 9th, 2006 at 05:46 AM
Yes, I looked during holidays too.
What's Wally's-like Walmart?
Posted By: weezie13 Re: Does anyone get Eagle Brand? - November 9th, 2006 at 05:52 AM
Yes, it's Wal~Mart, I just call it Wally~World all the time....
Posted By: Dixie Angel Re: Does anyone get Eagle Brand? - November 9th, 2006 at 11:12 PM
My mother used Eagle Brand a lot around the holidays. Thanks for the links, Weezie...

Dianna
Posted By: weezie13 Re: Does anyone get Eagle Brand? - November 10th, 2006 at 12:07 AM
I made several pies one Christmas..
Here's one that was pretty tasty..
Minty Grasshopper Pie
And another..
Fluffy Orange Pie
Posted By: Merme Re: Does anyone get Eagle Brand? - November 10th, 2006 at 02:12 AM
I LOVE that stuff, Weezie! You shouldn't have gotten me started down that road again... and I've been so good in recent years, too....

but now you gave me the idea again AND the link AND the names of the pies AND...

Merme
Posted By: weezie13 Re: Does anyone get Eagle Brand? - November 10th, 2006 at 02:40 AM
Here's some more that I made..
*I made 7 total*
Peanut Butter Chocolate Pie

(I'm havin' problems navigating thru the
site to get the links, but I'll get them
all up there..)
© A Gardeners Forum [Archive]