A Gardeners Forum
Posted By: Shani Archives are GREAT!!!! - September 20th, 2006 at 12:04 AM
I love that all the old recipes that were posted on this site are Archived, I came back hoping to find one that I loved and It was still there from a year ago. 18 pages of great recipes, just another reason to love the Gardeners Forum.

Thanks for keeping the Archives open smile
Posted By: afgreyparrot Re: Archives are GREAT!!!! - September 20th, 2006 at 09:22 AM
Shani...I go to the recipe archives all the time! thumbup

Cindy
(Crock-Pot Fanatic)
Posted By: weezie13 Re: Archives are GREAT!!!! - September 20th, 2006 at 06:48 PM
I try to send people/members there, to all
of the Archives, as often as possible...
There's a plethra of information there...
and I like them to read all they can, and
then come back and ask questions to clarify things in there, or questions they have not asked already...
*(P/S Saves a wee~bit of re~writing time... shocked lala wink )*
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Archives are GREAT!!!! - September 20th, 2006 at 10:57 PM
I hear that this is a great recipe! lala
Posted By: penny in ontario Re: Archives are GREAT!!!! - September 21st, 2006 at 01:20 AM
Hmmmmm..it does sound good...and who's recipe was it again laugh Duh
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Archives are GREAT!!!! - September 21st, 2006 at 01:47 AM
I can't remember Penny grinnnn
Posted By: penny in ontario Re: Archives are GREAT!!!! - September 21st, 2006 at 01:57 AM
I am sure "she" ..i mean whomever it was enjoyed it laugh laugh kissies thumbup laugh
Posted By: weezie13 Re: Archives are GREAT!!!! - September 21st, 2006 at 02:45 AM
I think "she" or "whomever" should send us each one of those in the mail, from that recipe, so we can try it... thumbup wink laugh
Posted By: penny in ontario Re: Archives are GREAT!!!! - September 22nd, 2006 at 01:20 AM
laugh laugh thumbup I agree Weezie.....what cha' think Loz...I mean whomever you are laugh thumbup
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Archives are GREAT!!!! - September 22nd, 2006 at 02:36 AM
I'm sure she would if it wouldn't go all gross in the mail! laugh It's pretty cheap to make though. thumbup
Posted By: Triss Re: Archives are GREAT!!!! - September 22nd, 2006 at 03:02 AM
And it is delicious!!!! I made it last night but had to use lemon cake cuz it was what I had here. The kids LOVED it and it was so refreshing. Thanks for the great recipe Loz!
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Archives are GREAT!!!! - September 22nd, 2006 at 05:13 AM
Cool Triss! thumbup Hey I never thought of Lemon, it probably tasted pretty good....most of those fruit flavors are pretty interchangeable.
Posted By: penny in ontario Re: Archives are GREAT!!!! - September 22nd, 2006 at 07:21 PM
Lemon is my favorite!!!
Posted By: Triss Re: Archives are GREAT!!!! - September 22nd, 2006 at 10:50 PM
It was wonderful! I have to make sure and keep those ingredients on hand cuz the kids really liked it to and it is the perfect cake for when you are in the mood for light and refreshing.
Posted By: penny in ontario Re: Archives are GREAT!!!! - September 23rd, 2006 at 01:02 AM
Yeah....as long as you "can" make it though Triss laugh laugh shocked laugh
Posted By: Triss Re: Archives are GREAT!!!! - September 23rd, 2006 at 02:36 AM
One of these days Penny, I am GONNA teach you to bake!
Posted By: Shani Re: Archives are GREAT!!!! - September 24th, 2006 at 04:10 AM
IT was the Chocolate Amaretto cake recipe I was looking for I believe it was one Triss posted, about a year ago, I've made it several times and its always a big hit
Posted By: Triss Re: Archives are GREAT!!!! - September 24th, 2006 at 04:16 AM
Oh that one sounds like mine, or rather my mom's. I am happy to hear you tried it and have enjoyed it!
© A Gardeners Forum [Archive]