A Gardeners Forum
Posted By: Bill A Mountain and some Deer passing thru... - February 12th, 2006 at 05:58 AM
[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

wavey
Posted By: weezie13 Re: A Mountain and some Deer passing thru... - February 12th, 2006 at 06:26 AM
Very cool with the deers....

Where were you when taking that picture??
Up a tree?? wink
Posted By: Anonymous Re: A Mountain and some Deer passing thru... - February 12th, 2006 at 06:33 AM
They are nice pics Bill....especially the 4 deer.

I think he has a window right by his bird feeding section there.
Posted By: Bill Re: A Mountain and some Deer passing thru... - February 12th, 2006 at 07:43 AM
Where were you when taking that picture??
Sitting at the computer in my bedroom grinnnn
Posted By: afgreyparrot Re: A Mountain and some Deer passing thru... - February 12th, 2006 at 08:41 AM
...you live in paradise. wink
Posted By: weezie13 Re: A Mountain and some Deer passing thru... - February 13th, 2006 at 12:01 AM
For some reason I was thinking' that the
hummingbird house was not that close to your house...

but wayyyyyyyyyyyy cool to see that from your window...
**I get to see my mother's house* wink wink wink
Posted By: Bill Re: A Mountain and some Deer passing thru... - February 13th, 2006 at 12:18 AM
Hummingbird House is about 200 feet from the house...

For the past 20 years, I've had to look at this when I looked out the window....
[Linked Image]

Its gone now and Willy is working on a new garden in its place.... thumbup
Posted By: weezie13 Re: A Mountain and some Deer passing thru... - February 13th, 2006 at 02:00 AM
What wassssssss that??
Posted By: weezie13 Re: A Mountain and some Deer passing thru... - February 13th, 2006 at 02:02 AM
You should bring in a couple loads of dirt,
pile it high and make a big ole rock garden out of it..
That would be sooooo neat..
maybe a waterfall or something or other all the
way down thru the middle..

Have it a little pool/puddle at the bottom
and keep it warm and birdies could drink and bathe thru the winter...
Posted By: afgreyparrot Re: A Mountain and some Deer passing thru... - February 13th, 2006 at 02:08 AM
Is that the Grateful Dead tour bus??? shk
Posted By: weezie13 Re: A Mountain and some Deer passing thru... - February 15th, 2006 at 11:10 PM
I think it's a Charter Bus...
Took the wrong turn and got scared... shk when looking at all that wildlife.. lala
Posted By: Anonymous Re: A Mountain and some Deer passing thru... - February 15th, 2006 at 11:41 PM
Is that the Grateful Dead tour bus???
laugh laugh laugh
Posted By: afgreyparrot Re: A Mountain and some Deer passing thru... - February 17th, 2006 at 01:30 AM
I can't wear my glasses when I'm on the computer, and every time I see the name of this topic I think it says "A Mountain and some Beer..."

nutz
Posted By: weezie13 Re: A Mountain and some Deer passing thru... - February 17th, 2006 at 01:33 AM
Go to VIEW on the top...
Click on TEXT SIZE...
Click on LARGEST...

That might help you see DEER PASSING THRU
and not BEER PASSING THRU !!!! kissies
Posted By: Bill Re: A Mountain and some Deer passing thru... - February 17th, 2006 at 01:36 AM
Originally posted by weezie13:
What wassssssss that??
That is a 1947 GM, Army Corps of Engineers bus! laugh
Posted By: Bill Re: A Mountain and some Deer passing thru... - February 17th, 2006 at 01:42 AM
Originally posted by weezie13:
You should bring in a couple loads of dirt,
pile it high and make a big ole rock garden out of it..
That would be sooooo neat..
maybe a waterfall or something or other all the
way down thru the middle..

Have it a little pool/puddle at the bottom
and keep it warm and birdies could drink and bathe thru the winter...
So far, I planted my Goldenchain tree and Forsythia right in the middle of the area. I am waiting for inspiration to tell me what's next. I already have three waterfalls so I think I may go with some kind of formal fountain (if I put any water feature in this garden at all...)
Posted By: Anonymous Re: A Mountain and some Deer passing thru... - February 17th, 2006 at 11:35 AM
Bill, did you post pictures of all 3 of your water features before???? Could you post them all on one page if you didn't already.
Posted By: Bill Re: A Mountain and some Deer passing thru... - June 19th, 2006 at 02:50 AM
A doe...

[Linked Image]

and a buck!
[Linked Image]

grinnnn
Posted By: afgreyparrot Re: A Mountain and some Deer passing thru... - June 19th, 2006 at 04:47 AM
Cool, Mr. Bill..... thumbup

Now that song is stuck in my head... eek
"Doe...a deer...a female deer.
Ray...a drop of golden sun.
Me...a name I call myself....."
Posted By: Anonymous Re: A Mountain and some Deer passing thru... - June 19th, 2006 at 08:08 AM
beautiful bill, kissies thanks for sharing.
Posted By: Anonymous Re: A Mountain and some Deer passing thru... - June 19th, 2006 at 01:56 PM
Great pictures Bill....I think deer are so pretty!
Posted By: Zenith Re: A Mountain and some Deer passing thru... - June 19th, 2006 at 07:04 PM
Nice shots you have smile
Posted By: weezie13 Re: A Mountain and some Deer passing thru... - July 1st, 2006 at 02:42 PM
Cool pictures!!!
How neat to have them that close...
*we used to have them like that up on the hill...

But only once in a blue moon do we see them in the back 40 here...in town..

Up on the hill, they'd be in our driveway eating apples from the wild trees...
Kinda startling when you'd walk out the door and see them there.*
© A Gardeners Forum [Archive]