A Gardeners Forum
Posted By: Bill More Tigers and a Couple Bears - December 22nd, 2003 at 01:02 PM
[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

grinnnn
Posted By: Jillie Re: More Tigers and a Couple Bears - December 22nd, 2003 at 03:53 PM
Bill, are those bears in an ENCLOSURE, or is that a road I see beside them? Did you take the pic?
Posted By: Jillie Re: More Tigers and a Couple Bears - December 22nd, 2003 at 03:54 PM
Whoops...looked again...That's a LOG laugh
Anyway, did you snap 'em yourself??
Posted By: Bill Re: More Tigers and a Couple Bears - December 22nd, 2003 at 04:09 PM
Those bears are at the zoo in a huge enclosure (it even has a little lake, and caves) I have had bears in my front yard tho...
These DoDs are always pictures that I've taken myself.... grinnnn
Posted By: Anonymous Re: More Tigers and a Couple Bears - December 22nd, 2003 at 07:53 PM
We have tons of bears around here..I always worry when my husband goes bow hunting by himself....I wouldn't want to run into a bear, especially without a gun.....nice pictures!!! thumbup
Posted By: PeppermintLily45 Re: More Tigers and a Couple Bears - December 23rd, 2003 at 01:49 AM
I knew Texas was good for something.
We have no bears in the part I live wavey
Posted By: Anonymous Re: More Tigers and a Couple Bears - December 23rd, 2003 at 05:52 AM
Tam, Texas has produced one of my very favorite things....The Dallas Cowboys!!! thumbup

I read in the paper how people are hitting all these bears around here on the interstate....that would be awful...for the bear, and for your vehicle.....we mostly have a lot of brown bears but we do have some grizzly bears.....
© A Gardeners Forum [Archive]