A Gardeners Forum
Posted By: Merme Link To New Baby Picture - March 17th, 2007 at 09:05 PM
Hi everyone ~

Here is a link to the newborn photo of Maxi's new baby brother, Nathaniel. born on March 12th.

Nathaniel

He looks EXACTLY like his mom, Christine, exactly!

Merme
Posted By: kennyso Re: Link To New Baby Picture - March 17th, 2007 at 09:08 PM
He looks so cute!!!
'thank heaven for little boys' amen to that!
Posted By: angelblossom Re: Link To New Baby Picture - March 17th, 2007 at 09:51 PM
Ahhhhhh What a cutie!! Looks like he'll have large eyes and a prominate chin! His coloring is beautiful as a new born!
Posted By: jonni13 Re: Link To New Baby Picture - March 17th, 2007 at 10:36 PM
He is a cutie. Even without anything for contrast, you can see that he is a healthy size.
Has Maxi gotten to see/hold him in person yet?
Posted By: Nana's11 Re: Link To New Baby Picture - March 17th, 2007 at 11:24 PM
Merme,
He is so cute! Bet Maxi is proud as his Papa about him too..
Nana
Posted By: Dixie Angel Re: Link To New Baby Picture - March 18th, 2007 at 01:17 AM
How precious! I bet Maxi is bursting his buttons with being a big brother...
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Link To New Baby Picture - March 18th, 2007 at 02:34 AM
what a bright eyed cutie!
Posted By: Merme Re: Link To New Baby Picture - March 18th, 2007 at 03:44 AM
Maxi hasn't seen him in person yet. We'd had plans for Maxi to go up to spend the day on Friday but that entire household is sick with very nasty colds, so we had to postpone Maxi's visit until next week.

But, he is so proud to be a big brother again and is making all kinds of plans for himself, Danforth and Nathaniel. Maxi is 11, Danforth is 5, and now the new baby, so the older boys are quite excited!! Maxi is old enough to remember Danforth as an infant and he is full of "big brother wisdom" for new babies.

Merme
Posted By: Triss Re: Link To New Baby Picture - March 18th, 2007 at 04:46 AM
Oh he is such a sweetie Merme. He looks like he is all done with the whole picture thing though. What a cutie-pie!!!
Posted By: sibyl Re: Link To New Baby Picture - March 18th, 2007 at 05:56 AM
awwww! hes so cute! i bet maxies the best big brother! kissies thumbup
Posted By: princessazlea Re: Link To New Baby Picture - March 18th, 2007 at 10:21 AM
awwww he is so cute. kissies
Posted By: MLN Re: Link To New Baby Picture - March 18th, 2007 at 10:35 AM
How cute! So now they have "My Three Sons." Gosh, guess I'm telling my age here laugh
Posted By: tamara Re: Link To New Baby Picture - March 18th, 2007 at 11:13 AM
Wow, that's a big boy. Congrats to Maxi.
Posted By: Tonya Re: Link To New Baby Picture - March 18th, 2007 at 12:50 PM
What an adorable little man!! I know Maxi is itching to hold and cuddle him! cool
Posted By: Merme Re: Link To New Baby Picture - March 18th, 2007 at 02:12 PM
Triss ~ You spotted it correctly! Nathaniel was so very done with the picture thing by the time the photographer got that one. She'd been working at it for about 1/2 an hour and he wanted them to stop already. Oh Miss Triss Mom of Six, you caught the signs in his little face.

Christine thought she'd get better pictures at home as time goes by.

Merme
Posted By: penny in ontario Re: Link To New Baby Picture - March 18th, 2007 at 03:47 PM
What a cutie pie!!!!
Posted By: melcon6 Re: Link To New Baby Picture - March 18th, 2007 at 04:15 PM
Awwwwww, he is so cute! Nice and big and healthy too! My boy was 9lbs. 11oz. and I thought I was carrying my smallest laugh laugh laugh

I'm so glad to hear from you, merme, that he is such a good baby and settling right in to a good feeding/sleeping schedule. angell
Posted By: Triss Re: Link To New Baby Picture - March 18th, 2007 at 07:57 PM
She will get better pics. Tell her the one we wanna see is all three boys together!!!
© A Gardeners Forum [Archive]