A Gardeners Forum
Posted By: green apple Newbie introduction - January 7th, 2007 at 08:49 PM
This is my first time joining any online forum, but often I need gardening advice and have nowhere to turn. I am hoping to have questions answered as I go through the planting season, and learn how to correct problems I have. I usually only have time in the early morning (before the family wakes and/or I go off to work) to use the internet, so if you ask me a question, it may take 24hrs for me to answer.
Posted By: Wrennie Re: Newbie introduction - January 7th, 2007 at 08:57 PM
[Linked Image]
Hello! Welcome to the forum. You will get all kinds of good advise here. Have fun!
Posted By: netty Re: Newbie introduction - January 7th, 2007 at 11:01 PM
Hello Green Apple wavey
Welcome to the forum flw
Posted By: badplanter Re: Newbie introduction - January 7th, 2007 at 11:03 PM
Hi there, and welcome to the Forum! wavey
Posted By: Shirley4 Re: Newbie introduction - January 8th, 2007 at 09:17 PM
Welcome to the forum, educator. Who do you educate? Everyone here is great!! And, a lot of fun!! And, you will get lots of help. wavey
Posted By: penny in ontario Re: Newbie introduction - January 8th, 2007 at 09:44 PM
Hi there,\

Welcome to the Forum
Posted By: chenno Re: Newbie introduction - January 9th, 2007 at 12:21 AM
wavey Hello and Welcome ...
Posted By: princessazlea Re: Newbie introduction - January 9th, 2007 at 06:18 PM
Hello wavey
Welcome to the forum
Nice to meet you.
flw flw flw
Posted By: sibyl Re: Newbie introduction - January 13th, 2007 at 04:20 AM
wavey hello
welcome to the fourm
Posted By: cherokeerose Re: Newbie introduction - January 13th, 2007 at 10:05 AM
Hi
I'm an Organic gardener...I will help you as much as possible and welcome! flw
Posted By: patches1414 Re: Newbie introduction - February 26th, 2007 at 08:02 AM
[Linked Image]

Hi Neighbor! wavey

Welcome to the forum! smile You must have come here while my computer was down. Actually, I live in Illinois just across the river from St. Louis, but I think you're quite a bit south of me. Duh We're so glad to have you aboard and you're going to love it here. luv I hope to see you on some of the forums! wink Enjoy!
Posted By: MLN Re: Newbie introduction - February 28th, 2007 at 07:52 PM
wavey Hi Green Apple and welcome to the forum.
© A Gardeners Forum [Archive]