A Gardeners Forum
Posted By: Shirley4 Forum Friends Near Me - January 12th, 2007 at 10:37 PM
I love reading all the stuff in here about so many of you getting to meet one another, and sharing it all with everyone here!!! There are members that I would so much like to meet!!!!

It seems everyone lives so far away. This thread is for me to find out which ones of you live anywhere near me in Cincinnati, Ohio.
Posted By: weezie13 Re: Forum Friends Near Me - January 13th, 2007 at 12:02 AM
Ladystressedout

She's about the closest one in Ohio...

(I am not sure what state is close to you/what
side you're on, so hopefully someone else will pipe in for you..) thumbup clp
Posted By: Shirley4 Re: Forum Friends Near Me - January 13th, 2007 at 02:31 AM
Thanks weezie! I don't know her.
I cinci is in the S.W. corner of Ohio by Indiana and Kyntucky.
Posted By: jayhawk Re: Forum Friends Near Me - January 16th, 2007 at 12:04 AM
Shirley,
I live just off I-71 about 75 miles south of you. Want to get together? Just let me know when. wavey clp
Posted By: angelblossom Re: Forum Friends Near Me - January 16th, 2007 at 12:18 AM
OHH Shirly that would be sooo cool!! I'd like to go see Jayhawk(my sister) Sometime in May!! I could fly into Cinci/ Covington Airport. My going to KY was just a thought a few days ago, and was discussed with Jayhawk and I , still not sure If I can make it happen But it may well be in the plans .. I communicate with Ladystressed out often I'll have to ask how far she is from Cinc' thumbup
Posted By: weezie13 Re: Forum Friends Near Me - January 16th, 2007 at 12:45 AM
Now that would be AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!
How ironic is this.... thumbup thumbup
I think she'd get a kick out of meeting everyone too...
Posted By: ChristinaC Re: Forum Friends Near Me - January 16th, 2007 at 12:54 AM
I'm only about 4.5 hours away which is really nothing for me. We're always takin' roadtrips.
I've been to Cincinnati several times...still haven't met Dr.Johnny Fever though. laugh
Posted By: angelblossom Re: Forum Friends Near Me - January 16th, 2007 at 01:36 AM
Christina 4.5 hours!! That's quite a drive ! Man it would be great to meet you!!! guess I'd better start doing some serious thoughts of KY in May!!! I emailed Ladystressed out and waiting for a reply,,, Boy this would be great if we could put this together!!!
Posted By: penny in ontario Re: Forum Friends Near Me - January 16th, 2007 at 01:36 AM
thumbup that would be cool if you could all meet!!
Posted By: angelblossom Re: Forum Friends Near Me - January 16th, 2007 at 01:45 AM
Okay Penny Can you hitch a ride with Christina!! thumbup clp
Posted By: penny in ontario Re: Forum Friends Near Me - January 16th, 2007 at 01:48 AM
That would be so nice to meet you Diane!!!
Are you going to Wrennie's this summer by chance???
Posted By: angelblossom Re: Forum Friends Near Me - January 16th, 2007 at 01:52 AM
I am giving serious thought to it and just didn't want to say too much until I was sure of somethings and I'm looking into Plane fare as we speak! thumbup I also have to check into Vacation slot request from work , thumbup
Posted By: penny in ontario Re: Forum Friends Near Me - January 16th, 2007 at 01:59 AM
clp clp clp I would love for you to be able to make it.....the more the merrier....maybe you could get Jimmy on the plane too!!!
Posted By: angelblossom Re: Forum Friends Near Me - January 16th, 2007 at 02:23 AM
Originally posted by penny in ontario:
.maybe you could get Jimmy on the plane too!!!
Ohhh Boy that would take some serious doing!!!,, Wish I could make it happen, He needs someone to care for his animals that's reliable and trustworthy!
Posted By: penny in ontario Re: Forum Friends Near Me - January 16th, 2007 at 02:25 AM
Its worth checking to see if there is someone who would come in and do it for him....it would be so nice if he could come too thumbup
Posted By: Triss Re: Forum Friends Near Me - January 16th, 2007 at 02:30 AM
Oh I hope and Ohio gathering can be made come May. Would be a blast for you all!!
Posted By: Shirley4 Re: Forum Friends Near Me - January 17th, 2007 at 04:53 AM
I think so too!! Even if it would be three of us!!! But more would be even more fun. thumbup
Posted By: sandy113 Re: Forum Friends Near Me - January 18th, 2007 at 04:35 AM
I would love to meet you all to i live in dayton ohio
Posted By: Shirley4 Re: Forum Friends Near Me - January 18th, 2007 at 04:59 AM
Hi Sandy. Got your PM and answered. Hope you will get to come too!! We'll talk later.
Posted By: angelblossom Re: Forum Friends Near Me - January 18th, 2007 at 06:14 AM
Sandy How far are you from Cincinnati?? clp clp
Posted By: sibyl Re: Forum Friends Near Me - January 18th, 2007 at 11:21 AM
grinnnn
Posted By: angelblossom Re: Forum Friends Near Me - January 18th, 2007 at 11:33 AM
Lady stressed out cannot join us this time,, there may be another time where it can be arranged..

Yep Sybil!! Jayhawk and I are sisters,, I'm the sweeter younger sister and she's the older wiser sister wink laugh
Posted By: sibyl Re: Forum Friends Near Me - January 18th, 2007 at 11:46 AM
laugh muggs Diane i have a sister and in the sweet younger one laugh
Posted By: Shirley4 Re: Forum Friends Near Me - January 18th, 2007 at 10:08 PM
I have an older sister too, and even as old as I am now she still thinks I don't know anything!! eek laugh laugh laugh
Posted By: Bill Re: Forum Friends Near Me - January 18th, 2007 at 09:07 PM
re-sync
Posted By: chenno Re: Forum Friends Near Me - January 18th, 2007 at 09:22 PM
Cannot wait to hear about you all hooking up:-)
Posted By: sibyl Re: Forum Friends Near Me - January 19th, 2007 at 03:12 AM
:p my older sister IS smarter than me! grinnnn but im younger! laugh
Posted By: weezie13 Re: Forum Friends Near Me - January 19th, 2007 at 03:33 AM
wink laugh laugh thumbup
Posted By: jayhawk Re: Forum Friends Near Me - January 19th, 2007 at 04:32 PM
For those of you who have an older, wiser sister on the forum (I think you know who I'm talking about!)

Be careful or she might tell Mom what you said about yourself and your sister. p :p laugh
Posted By: Triss Re: Forum Friends Near Me - January 19th, 2007 at 05:18 PM
laugh laugh laugh
Posted By: chenno Re: Forum Friends Near Me - January 20th, 2007 at 07:54 PM
thumbup laugh laugh
Posted By: angelblossom Re: Forum Friends Near Me - January 21st, 2007 at 01:32 AM
Originally posted by jayhawk:
For those of you who have an older, wiser sister on the forum (I think you know who I'm talking about!)

Be careful or she might tell Mom what you said about yourself and your sister. p :p laugh
I'm Telllllllllinggggggggg eek eek p p wink
Posted By: jayhawk Re: Forum Friends Near Me - January 21st, 2007 at 01:41 AM
Question;

Does sweeter and younger really mean spoiled and tattletaily? Duh p lala

Just wondering.
Posted By: angelblossom Re: Forum Friends Near Me - January 21st, 2007 at 01:51 AM
Ahhhh Noooooo, Not spoiled just sweet and Honest!! kissies p p

You just wait 'Till I get there missy!!! :p laugh
Posted By: jayhawk Re: Forum Friends Near Me - January 21st, 2007 at 01:52 AM
I'll be waiting and you know what that means.

kissies angell
Posted By: angelblossom Re: Forum Friends Near Me - January 21st, 2007 at 01:57 AM
Shirely Are you Shhuuuuurrrre you want to meet us?????? I promise we'll behave!! p wink laugh laugh
Posted By: jayhawk Re: Forum Friends Near Me - January 21st, 2007 at 01:58 AM
I second that Shirley. wink thumbup
Posted By: Shirley4 Re: Forum Friends Near Me - January 21st, 2007 at 11:28 PM
Yes I'm sure!!! And, PLEASE don't behave!!! That would mean I'd have to muggs

Hey, as a younger, sweeter sister I have always been told I'm spoiled!! (I don't see it myself)
laugh laugh laugh
Posted By: angelblossom Re: Forum Friends Near Me - January 21st, 2007 at 11:31 PM
Originally posted by Shirley4:
Yes I'm sure!!! And, PLEASE don't behave!!! That would mean I'd have to muggs

Ohh Mannn This is going to be good!!!!! lala lala laugh laugh
Posted By: Shirley4 Re: Forum Friends Near Me - January 21st, 2007 at 11:35 PM
grinnnn muggs shocked sca
Posted By: angelblossom Re: Forum Friends Near Me - January 21st, 2007 at 11:36 PM
Originally posted by Shirley4:
grinnnn muggs shocked sca
YEP!!!!!!!! laugh laugh
Posted By: Dixie Angel Re: Forum Friends Near Me - January 21st, 2007 at 11:42 PM
I am gonna have to get a regular job just to be able to donate to the bail funds that might be needed around here! laugh laugh laugh
Posted By: Shirley4 Re: Forum Friends Near Me - January 21st, 2007 at 11:42 PM
Everyone, I'm out of here for now because I have to watch my Colts WIN!!! I want them in the Superbowl! thumbup
Posted By: Shirley4 Re: Forum Friends Near Me - January 22nd, 2007 at 03:27 AM
WE WON!!!! grinnnn
Posted By: angelblossom Re: Forum Friends Near Me - January 22nd, 2007 at 04:01 AM
Originally posted by Dixie Angel:
I am gonna have to get a regular job just to be able to donate to the bail funds that might be needed around here! laugh laugh laugh
muggs clp laugh
Posted By: Shirley4 Re: Forum Friends Near Me - January 31st, 2007 at 09:47 PM
Hey, guys, i haven't been in here for awhile. Sorry. But...I'm still counting on MAY!!!!!
muggs

Everyone watch my Colts win the SB Sunday!!!!
Please!!!
© A Gardeners Forum [Archive]