A Gardeners Forum
Posted By: plants 'n pots cameras... once again! - February 20th, 2007 at 02:29 AM
Some of you know that I returned the camera that I got for my birthday back in Sept, because I had read online that it was "mediocre at best!", and that certainly was not what I was looking for in a digital camera for flower pictures, and hopefully for some koi fish this summer.

My cousins have a Casio Z850, and Casio Z1000, and were raving about them yesterday. Anyone here have Casio, or anything to say about them?

I really want to get a new one before the season starts up again, so I can familiarize myself with the features.
Posted By: badplanter Re: cameras... once again! - February 20th, 2007 at 02:34 AM
wavey

I don't have either[I have an HP], but I wish you good luck with camera choosing! thumbup
Posted By: sibyl Re: cameras... once again! - February 20th, 2007 at 05:23 PM
i have a HP too, photosmart m525
i dont know anything about taking pics, im just lucky when i dont get my finger in the pic!

good luck lynne
Posted By: chermoni Re: cameras... once again! - February 21st, 2007 at 01:28 AM
I personally like Nikon. They are still number one in the industry for their lenses and better lenses make better pictures. Plus, they've been around a very long time. That's my biased opinion on camera's.
Posted By: Michael15r Re: cameras... once again! - February 21st, 2007 at 03:41 AM
Good Luck Lynne!!

I have a Kodak EasyShare C330. Love it too!
You seen my photos! wink
Posted By: Tonya Re: cameras... once again! - February 22nd, 2007 at 01:57 PM
I love either Nikons or Canons. I have a Canon, myself. They just seem to have better clarity and ease of use. I was in the market for a new one myself until this month. Now the money belongs to my lawyer. thumbup
© A Gardeners Forum [Archive]