A Gardeners Forum
Posted By: Bonnie C. Hey There, newbie here - February 12th, 2007 at 04:16 PM
I am I am new and bored with cold weather. I am anxiously waiting for warmer days. I live in Pa. farther up north near the Poconos. I love gardening, mostly flowers but have ventured into vegetable gardening last year. Not sure how I found the site but have enjoyed what I have seen so far. smile
Posted By: penny in ontario Re: Hey There, newbie here - February 12th, 2007 at 04:18 PM
Hi there,

Welcome to the Forum.

Its nice to meet you!!
Posted By: princessazlea Re: Hey There, newbie here - February 12th, 2007 at 04:39 PM
Hello wavey
Welcome to the forum
Nice to meet you.
Posted By: MLN Re: Hey There, newbie here - February 12th, 2007 at 07:22 PM
Hi Bonnie,
Welcome to the forum. Glad to have you.
Posted By: badplanter Re: Hey There, newbie here - February 12th, 2007 at 09:35 PM
Hi there, and welcome to the Forum! wavey
Posted By: Linny Re: Hey There, newbie here - February 13th, 2007 at 12:13 AM
Hi Bonnie! Welcome. I'm new myself. Not sure how I found this site either, but am so glad I did. You guys have some rough weather up there! It's good to get into veggie gardening. There's nothing like going to the garden, picking something, and having it for supper. Good luck!
Posted By: Bonnie C. Re: Hey There, newbie here - February 13th, 2007 at 12:28 AM
Hi All, nice to meet you as well. Yes Linny we do have some rough weather up here and am expecting some to come in on Tuesday evening into Wednesday. I really am not looking forward to that. I love veggie gardening, I had alot of fun growing them as I did eating my own veggies. My father in law bet me I could not grow corn and he had to pay up because I grew 12 plants. Hope to be able to chat with everyone and learn alot more about gardening. wavey
Posted By: Linny Re: Hey There, newbie here - February 13th, 2007 at 01:11 AM
Hope you make it through the bad weather with no power outages. Lots of priceless advice here. None of it coming from me though! Touche on the corn pa-in-law! Good for you Bonnie. Bet you have a green thumb....
Posted By: patches1414 Re: Hey There, newbie here - February 13th, 2007 at 07:38 AM
[Linked Image]

Welcome to the forum! smile We're so glad to have you aboard and I think you're going to like it here. wink There's a ton of information here and lots of help available. thumbup
Posted By: sibyl Re: Hey There, newbie here - February 13th, 2007 at 05:11 PM
wavey hello
welcome to the fourm!

i live in pa too, but all the way down at the bottom wink
Posted By: netty Re: Hey There, newbie here - February 13th, 2007 at 08:28 PM
wavey Hi Bonnie!
Welcome to the forum!
Posted By: glenda Re: Hey There, newbie here - February 14th, 2007 at 09:22 PM
Hello nice to meet you wavey
Posted By: chenno Re: Hey There, newbie here - February 15th, 2007 at 03:22 PM
Hi There:-)Welcome.
© A Gardeners Forum [Archive]