A Gardeners Forum
Posted By: SpringFever_dup1 Only a week and a half left!! - January 11th, 2007 at 08:57 PM
Excited is not even the word!!
muggs
Posted By: Dixie Angel Re: Only a week and a half left!! - January 11th, 2007 at 09:14 PM
Bouncing off the walls, raring to go, itching to get there, Rita? laugh laugh laugh
Posted By: penny in ontario Re: Only a week and a half left!! - January 11th, 2007 at 10:28 PM
This is so cool that you's get to meet and then we all get to meet in the summer thumbup thumbup thumbup
Have a great time Rita!!!!! muggs
Posted By: Triss Re: Only a week and a half left!! - January 12th, 2007 at 01:26 AM
You are going to have a wonderful time, so are your bags all packed?
Posted By: chenno Re: Only a week and a half left!! - January 12th, 2007 at 08:08 AM
I know I am ready thumbup clp
Posted By: SpringFever_dup1 Re: Only a week and a half left!! - January 12th, 2007 at 08:56 AM
I was thinking I better get my bag out now then as I remember all the things I usually forget I can stuff it in laugh laugh
Posted By: chenno Re: Only a week and a half left!! - January 13th, 2007 at 12:14 AM
10 days thumbup laugh
Posted By: penny in ontario Re: Only a week and a half left!! - January 13th, 2007 at 12:18 AM
clp clp clp laugh I'm not even going and i am sooo excited for you guys!!!!!
Posted By: SpringFever_dup1 Re: Only a week and a half left!! - January 13th, 2007 at 01:14 AM
Whooooo hooooo I am so happy it is getting alot closer now... muggs I had a dream I packed all my stuff and when I got there there was nothing in my bag eek laugh
Posted By: Triss Re: Only a week and a half left!! - January 13th, 2007 at 05:17 AM
One good thing Rita, if you arrive with nothing, you know that Angie will take great care of you! No worries there.
Posted By: penny in ontario Re: Only a week and a half left!! - January 15th, 2007 at 10:21 PM
That just means......shopping Rita thumbup thumbup
Posted By: angelblossom Re: Only a week and a half left!! - January 16th, 2007 at 01:48 AM
Ohh Mannn Rita The day can't get there fast enough HUH??? I'm Very excited for both of you!! clp clp Ohhh the stories we'll get from this!!! lala laugh laugh
Posted By: SpringFever_dup1 Re: Only a week and a half left!! - January 16th, 2007 at 01:59 AM
laugh laugh laugh 6 days left whooooohoooo!! I have half my bag packed and getting ready... Cleaning everything that I don't wanna when I get home and whhhhoooooohooooooo!! thumbup muggs
Posted By: penny in ontario Re: Only a week and a half left!! - January 16th, 2007 at 02:05 AM
The stories and the pictures.... laugh laugh laugh
Posted By: SpringFever_dup1 Re: Only a week and a half left!! - January 16th, 2007 at 02:10 AM
Hahaha that is why Angie and I are leaving for a week grinnnn wink
Posted By: penny in ontario Re: Only a week and a half left!! - January 16th, 2007 at 02:22 AM
laugh laugh laugh
Posted By: SpringFever_dup1 Re: Only a week and a half left!! - January 16th, 2007 at 02:24 AM
OK at least I tried!! p p
Posted By: penny in ontario Re: Only a week and a half left!! - January 16th, 2007 at 02:26 AM
laugh laugh laugh I cant wait to read and see how its going....i cant wait to meet in the summer too kissies thumbup
Posted By: SpringFever_dup1 Re: Only a week and a half left!! - January 16th, 2007 at 02:32 AM
It will be a lot of fun.. I think I have to bring all the troops in the summer to compensate for this week I am going to be gone... sca laugh laugh
Posted By: penny in ontario Re: Only a week and a half left!! - January 16th, 2007 at 02:33 AM
Thats ok,.....mine will be with me too, it'll be nice to meet the kids that we hear about everyday...its like we already know them thumbup
Posted By: SpringFever_dup1 Re: Only a week and a half left!! - January 16th, 2007 at 02:54 AM
It will still be fun!! thumbup I am hijacking my own topic shocked
Posted By: penny in ontario Re: Only a week and a half left!! - January 16th, 2007 at 02:58 AM
laugh It happens here from time to time laugh
Posted By: Triss Re: Only a week and a half left!! - January 16th, 2007 at 03:07 AM
And it is all good too. It is so exciting reading about you getting ready to go and knowing what fun you two will have!
Posted By: chenno Re: Only a week and a half left!! - January 17th, 2007 at 11:40 AM
5 days to go thumbup
Posted By: SpringFever_dup1 Re: Only a week and a half left!! - January 18th, 2007 at 06:01 AM
4 to go!!! thumbup muggs *I am soooooo Ready to go!!
Posted By: angelblossom Re: Only a week and a half left!! - January 18th, 2007 at 11:35 AM
thumbup grinnnn
Posted By: SpringFever_dup1 Re: Only a week and a half left!! - January 18th, 2007 at 09:36 PM
laugh I am telling ya I am just way out there!! All I can thing about is getting there!! grinnnn I am surprised Keith has not kicked me out yet laugh like just go already!!
Posted By: Bill Re: Only a week and a half left!! - January 18th, 2007 at 09:09 PM
re-sync
Posted By: chenno Re: Only a week and a half left!! - January 18th, 2007 at 09:23 PM
re-sync
Bill Duh ?
Posted By: Bill Re: Only a week and a half left!! - January 18th, 2007 at 09:45 PM
Originally posted by chenno:
re-sync
Bill Duh ?
There are about a million little meta files (one for each member, one for each post, topic, PM etc) and the poor little guys got confused because posts posted before them showed that they wouldn't even exist for another 6 hours, so they couldn't figure out where they were supposed to stand in the line. On the "todays topics" page, the top topics on the page weren't even going to exist for a couple more hours. My re-sync posts were at a time later than the top posts on that page, so they went to the head of the line, then the no-so-bright "later in the day posts finally figured out where they should stand. (metas ain't real bright, ya see) When you get them all in sync and tell them where to be, eventually they catch on.

I understand the concept, but I'd have a hard time explaining it in tech terms... Hopefully my use of Twilight zones and black holes and pollywogs you can kind of understand the basic concept.
Posted By: chenno Re: Only a week and a half left!! - January 18th, 2007 at 10:21 PM
I understand the concept, but I'd have a hard time explaining it in tech terms... Hopefully my use of Twilight zones and black holes and pollywogs you can kind of understand the basic concept.
Well, when you put it that way Bill, I get it laugh
Thanks for letting me know;-)
Posted By: SpringFever_dup1 Re: Only a week and a half left!! - January 18th, 2007 at 10:56 PM
I posted somewhere else I thought I was in trouble sca shk laugh laugh
Posted By: chenno Re: Only a week and a half left!! - January 18th, 2007 at 11:14 PM
You are in trouble...missy!! perpl muggs clp
Posted By: SpringFever_dup1 Re: Only a week and a half left!! - January 19th, 2007 at 02:14 AM
laugh laugh laugh Only when I get there perpl dev laugh laugh
Posted By: SpringFever_dup1 Re: Only a week and a half left!! - January 19th, 2007 at 01:04 PM
2 days!! muggs
Posted By: Dixie Angel Re: Only a week and a half left!! - January 19th, 2007 at 01:07 PM
Not much longer at all, Rita!
Posted By: penny in ontario Re: Only a week and a half left!! - January 19th, 2007 at 01:53 PM
2 more days and then wooo-hoooo!!!!!!!!!!! thumbup muggs
Posted By: Tonya Re: Only a week and a half left!! - January 20th, 2007 at 01:25 AM
You guys are gonna have SUCH a great time!! thumbup Wish I was gonna be there, too! eek
Posted By: chenno Re: Only a week and a half left!! - January 20th, 2007 at 03:37 AM
woo hoo 1 1/2 days....
Posted By: SpringFever_dup1 Re: Only a week and a half left!! - January 20th, 2007 at 11:10 AM
I will be heading to the airport in 24 hours thumbup
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Only a week and a half left!! - January 20th, 2007 at 05:22 PM
Wow, this waiting time has went pretty quick....but have fun while you're there...vacation time/trips always go WAY fast....I'm just so excited for you both!
Posted By: angelblossom Re: Only a week and a half left!! - January 20th, 2007 at 06:39 PM
wavey
Posted By: chenno Re: Only a week and a half left!! - January 20th, 2007 at 07:50 PM
Tomorrow at this time we will be talking face to face laugh clp What a rush...
Posted By: afgreyparrot Re: Only a week and a half left!! - January 21st, 2007 at 07:47 PM
Wow...so now it's "tomorrow at this time"! grinnnn
Posted By: Triss Re: Only a week and a half left!! - January 21st, 2007 at 07:59 PM
It sure is, I hope Rita arrived safely!
Posted By: angelblossom Re: Only a week and a half left!! - January 21st, 2007 at 08:44 PM
thumbup
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Only a week and a half left!! - January 21st, 2007 at 09:44 PM
I'm thinking she should be there by now shouldn't she? grinnnn

Sure hope it was a safe flight with no delays.
Posted By: afgreyparrot Re: Only a week and a half left!! - January 21st, 2007 at 09:45 PM
I'm thinking she should be there by now shouldn't she?
Yep...and it's all I can do to keep from calling! laugh
Posted By: angelblossom Re: Only a week and a half left!! - January 21st, 2007 at 11:34 PM
</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="COMIC SANS MS, Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="3" face="COMIC SANS MS, Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by chenno:
<strong> Tomorrow at this time we will be talking face to face laugh muggs muggs laugh laugh laugh *
Posted By: Dixie Angel Re: Only a week and a half left!! - January 21st, 2007 at 11:43 PM
I hope they haven't already gotten thrown in the pokey!
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Only a week and a half left!! - January 21st, 2007 at 11:46 PM
Could be Dianna, could be. laugh laugh laugh

You think they'd pop in here between drinks at least! p
Posted By: sibyl Re: Only a week and a half left!! - January 21st, 2007 at 11:51 PM
their keepin us in saspence
Posted By: angelblossom Re: Only a week and a half left!! - January 21st, 2007 at 11:54 PM
Originally posted by Dixie Angel:
I hope they haven't already gotten thrown in the pokey!
Where's the bail money ???? shk
Posted By: Dixie Angel Re: Only a week and a half left!! - January 21st, 2007 at 11:54 PM
They are probably having so much fun that they don't want to be tied down to the computers...
Posted By: afgreyparrot Re: Only a week and a half left!! - January 22nd, 2007 at 12:32 AM
If they don't check in soon I'm calling...if I can find my stoopid phone. :rolleyes:
Posted By: Dixie Angel Re: Only a week and a half left!! - January 22nd, 2007 at 12:44 AM
If they don't check in soon I'm calling...if I can find my stoopid phone.
I sure hope HBP hasn't hid it somewhere! Wonder if Lola would tell on him?
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Only a week and a half left!! - January 22nd, 2007 at 01:39 AM
hmmmm, i'd be more inclined to think it would be lola who hid it. she isn't too fond of the cell phone, is she cindy? laugh laugh laugh
Posted By: afgreyparrot Re: Only a week and a half left!! - January 22nd, 2007 at 01:45 AM
.....just found my phone...in a calla lily...turned off.
I left it there... shocked
Posted By: Dixie Angel Re: Only a week and a half left!! - January 22nd, 2007 at 01:49 AM
I left it there
You left it there? Do tell us why...

Are you calling Angie or Rita now?
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Only a week and a half left!! - January 22nd, 2007 at 02:00 AM
yes anyway, are you calling angie now?
Posted By: afgreyparrot Re: Only a week and a half left!! - January 22nd, 2007 at 02:27 AM
I just got back from the store...again.
I'm calling right now!
Posted By: chenno Re: Only a week and a half left!! - January 22nd, 2007 at 02:31 AM
Hi ya cindy, How are ya pal;-)

We are all good to go...;-) rita is here and we are having a good time,:-) been a bust day;-)
Posted By: Triss Re: Only a week and a half left!! - January 22nd, 2007 at 02:37 AM
Oh that is such good news!! I bet you two are having a blast!
Posted By: afgreyparrot Re: Only a week and a half left!! - January 22nd, 2007 at 02:37 AM
Uhhh...I'm talking to you all on the phone right now...and I have a feeling you have both been drinking... muggs
Posted By: SpringFever_dup1 Re: Only a week and a half left!! - January 22nd, 2007 at 02:39 AM
thumbup
Posted By: chenno Re: Only a week and a half left!! - January 22nd, 2007 at 02:45 AM
Your feeling is right on target! muggs muggs
only a few, but she made do it!!
Posted By: SpringFever_dup1 Re: Only a week and a half left!! - January 22nd, 2007 at 02:45 AM
shocked shocked
Posted By: angelblossom Re: Only a week and a half left!! - January 22nd, 2007 at 02:47 AM
Heyyyyy!!! Chenno and Rita!!!! clp

She Made you do it?? gab shk

Shurrrrrrrrrrrrr lala laugh laugh
Posted By: Triss Re: Only a week and a half left!! - January 22nd, 2007 at 02:48 AM
Well I would believe that Rita made Angie drink and Angie made Rita drink and Rita made.....

laugh laugh laugh
Posted By: afgreyparrot Re: Only a week and a half left!! - January 22nd, 2007 at 02:49 AM
Maybe after you all have a few more I can talk you into turning the webcam on for my amusement! laugh
Posted By: angelblossom Re: Only a week and a half left!! - January 22nd, 2007 at 02:49 AM
laugh laugh laugh laugh Triss
Posted By: chenno Re: Only a week and a half left!! - January 22nd, 2007 at 02:53 AM
hahaha, my guess is rita will pass out soon and I can turn on webcam laugh laugh muggs muggs
Posted By: Triss Re: Only a week and a half left!! - January 22nd, 2007 at 02:53 AM
I wanna see too!
Posted By: SpringFever_dup1 Re: Only a week and a half left!! - January 22nd, 2007 at 02:56 AM
NEVER frown frown frown :p crit
Posted By: afgreyparrot Re: Only a week and a half left!! - January 22nd, 2007 at 02:57 AM
Uhhh...how's the BudMan holding up so far?
Posted By: chenno Re: Only a week and a half left!! - January 22nd, 2007 at 02:57 AM
who's on Yahooo laugh laugh as we type on seperate pc's
Posted By: SpringFever_dup1 Re: Only a week and a half left!! - January 22nd, 2007 at 02:59 AM
angie is going to not wake up the same as usual tomarrow!! p shhhh bra in the freezer!!
Posted By: chenno Re: Only a week and a half left!! - January 22nd, 2007 at 03:00 AM
Duh brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
Posted By: Triss Re: Only a week and a half left!! - January 22nd, 2007 at 03:05 AM
I have yahoo grinnnn

Better watch out for the pan of warm water Rita.
Posted By: SpringFever_dup1 Re: Only a week and a half left!! - January 22nd, 2007 at 03:06 AM
OK gotta go wavey having toooooo much fun.. sooooo sorry no offence!! wavey
Posted By: chenno Re: Only a week and a half left!! - January 22nd, 2007 at 03:06 AM
wavey see ya all later:-) Need to tuck rita in laugh laugh laugh I think I wore her out today.,,, thumbup laugh
Posted By: Triss Re: Only a week and a half left!! - January 22nd, 2007 at 03:07 AM
Bye you two! wavey
Posted By: chenno Re: Only a week and a half left!! - January 22nd, 2007 at 03:08 AM
wavey grinnnn
Posted By: afgreyparrot Re: Only a week and a half left!! - January 22nd, 2007 at 03:14 AM
Bye you guys..... wavey
Please check in often!
...and have fun! thumbup
Posted By: angelblossom Re: Only a week and a half left!! - January 22nd, 2007 at 03:14 AM
I'm glad you checked in with us!!! Have fun,, !!!
Posted By: sibyl Re: Only a week and a half left!! - January 22nd, 2007 at 05:39 AM
wink me too! keep us posted thumbup
Posted By: Tonya Re: Only a week and a half left!! - January 22nd, 2007 at 12:12 PM
Just checking in to see if you guys were having a good time...like there was any doubt! laugh laugh Enjoy!!!
Posted By: Shirley4 Re: Only a week and a half left!! - January 22nd, 2007 at 03:16 PM
I hope by the end of the day you'll be telling us what all you have done today! I wish I was there!!! eek eek
Posted By: penny in ontario Re: Only a week and a half left!! - January 22nd, 2007 at 03:18 PM
I know eh.....sounds like a blast!!!!!
Posted By: chenno Re: Only a week and a half left!! - January 22nd, 2007 at 03:35 PM
Good am all...Well day 1 we went to the tatoo convention,and came home and muggs and then we went out for a few muggs laugh

Rita is in the shower and I am checking in;-)
Today I am not sure what we are doing either going to the packer thing or the new zoo:-)
Posted By: penny in ontario Re: Only a week and a half left!! - January 22nd, 2007 at 03:41 PM
laugh laugh laugh and who got what tatoo??? I wont ask where!!!!
Posted By: chenno Re: Only a week and a half left!! - January 22nd, 2007 at 03:46 PM
laugh laugh
Posted By: SpringFever_dup1 Re: Only a week and a half left!! - January 22nd, 2007 at 04:17 PM
wavey Morning feeling like a million bucks after that shower...

Sooo here is what is on the plans of the day..

I believer we are going to the zoo and then the mall who knows what we may do after that...But fun is our #1 plan..

That longisland ice tea kicked my BUTT!!!
Posted By: penny in ontario Re: Only a week and a half left!! - January 22nd, 2007 at 04:18 PM
Sounds like a plan Rita!!!!
You 2 have a great day and dont forget pics for us, if you think of it ok???
Posted By: SpringFever_dup1 Re: Only a week and a half left!! - January 22nd, 2007 at 04:21 PM
I have my camera out and ready to go
thumbup
Posted By: Tonya Re: Only a week and a half left!! - January 22nd, 2007 at 04:45 PM
clp clp Have fun you two....Please tell me you have the bail money in a safe place! laugh laugh laugh
Posted By: angelblossom Re: Only a week and a half left!! - January 22nd, 2007 at 11:33 PM
I know you guys are having a great time!!!

but I'm with Penny.. Who got a tattoo>?? and I'll ask where?? muggs muggs lala
Posted By: ksgardnr Re: Only a week and a half left!! - January 23rd, 2007 at 12:27 AM
thumbup
Posted By: angelblossom Re: Only a week and a half left!! - January 23rd, 2007 at 01:12 AM
Originally posted by ksgardnr:
thumbup
thumbup grinnnn
Posted By: Shirley4 Re: Only a week and a half left!! - January 23rd, 2007 at 02:07 AM
At the very least we want here something, what have you been doing???!!!
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Only a week and a half left!! - January 23rd, 2007 at 02:19 AM
Pics and updates!!!!!!! Pretty please! wavey
© A Gardeners Forum [Archive]