A Gardeners Forum
Posted By: Bill The Classic Happy Threads {Save} - January 18th, 2007 at 01:59 AM
This is Wild Willy's recommended reading list of topics, where people can get lost for a while, browse a few topics, and always be guaranteed to leave feeling a little happier than when the began reading.
Thank you, Cindy, for being able to make me laugh and always making my days brighter! kissies

The "Official" Cindy List
Posted By: penny in ontario Re: The Classic Happy Threads {Save} - January 18th, 2007 at 02:03 AM
I'm sure there will be so good reading in here laugh laugh laugh laugh
Posted By: sibyl Re: The Classic Happy Threads {Save} - January 18th, 2007 at 02:10 AM
laugh cindys officialy a classic now!
Posted By: Triss Re: The Classic Happy Threads {Save} - January 18th, 2007 at 02:21 AM
That is so cool. Now I know where to come on a sad day. A sure fire way to cheer me up!
Posted By: Bill Re: The Classic Happy Threads {Save} - January 18th, 2007 at 02:32 AM
When I have more time, I'll try to catalog them from chronologically, so it will be a somewhat biographical record of Cindy's garden giggles.

Is she getting funnier as she approaches her Golden Years... or just older???
Only time will tell! laugh
Posted By: penny in ontario Re: The Classic Happy Threads {Save} - January 18th, 2007 at 02:36 AM
laugh laugh laugh laugh
Posted By: Wrennie Re: The Classic Happy Threads {Save} - January 18th, 2007 at 02:36 AM
shk laugh Wow! What a list!!
Posted By: afgreyparrot Re: The Classic Happy Threads {Save} - January 18th, 2007 at 02:44 AM
Originally posted by Bill:
Is she getting funnier as she approaches her Golden Years... or just older???
...Golden years??????????? p
Posted By: Wrennie Re: The Classic Happy Threads {Save} - January 18th, 2007 at 02:51 AM
My donation:
[Linked Image]
Posted By: Bill Re: The Classic Happy Threads {Save} - January 18th, 2007 at 02:56 AM
I said "approaching" the Golden Years!
Remember, I'll always be (ever so) slightly older than you, which means you'll always be a sweet young thing! smile

Might need one of those button things us old people wear to push when "we've fallen and can't get up!"
:rolleyes: You already need one of those buttons Cindy!
Posted By: afgreyparrot Re: The Classic Happy Threads {Save} - January 18th, 2007 at 03:20 AM
You already need one of those buttons Cindy!
Oh, yeah... :rolleyes: ...you're right. shocked lala
Posted By: Shirley4 Re: The Classic Happy Threads {Save} - January 18th, 2007 at 03:55 AM
Too funny!!!!!
Posted By: ksgardnr Re: The Classic Happy Threads {Save} - January 18th, 2007 at 06:26 AM
laugh laugh laugh oh my gosh, my belly hurts from laughing so much & I haven't even read them all!!! Thanks Bill for letting us enjoy these, I guess I need to check out the archives more often!!!
Posted By: angelblossom Re: The Classic Happy Threads {Save} - January 18th, 2007 at 07:11 AM
Oh My Gosh Bill I need an asprin My head hurts from laughing sooooo much !! I didn't get thru all of them either, but I sure will!!!
Cindy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
[Linked Image]
Posted By: Bill Re: The Classic Happy Threads {Save} - January 18th, 2007 at 07:52 AM
I wonder where her "Official Problem Child" title came from.... lala
Posted By: Shirley4 Re: The Classic Happy Threads {Save} - January 18th, 2007 at 07:57 AM
You know!!! Are you going to tell us? Is it in one of those stories? Tell, please!!!! smile
Or was it because of AAAAAAAALL of those things?
Posted By: afgreyparrot Re: The Classic Happy Threads {Save} - January 18th, 2007 at 07:58 AM
I earned it..... shocked laugh thumbup
Posted By: chenno Re: The Classic Happy Threads {Save} - January 18th, 2007 at 08:22 AM
laugh laugh wavey
Posted By: chenno Re: The Classic Happy Threads {Save} - January 18th, 2007 at 08:48 AM
I need depends...reading these!!!! laugh thumbup
Posted By: Bill Re: The Classic Happy Threads {Save} - January 18th, 2007 at 09:30 AM
Originally posted by Shirley4:
You know!!! Are you going to tell us? Is it in one of those stories? Tell, please!!!! smile
Or was it because of AAAAAAAALL of those things?
Because she was a BRAT... always picking on me and giving me an unmercifully hard time! (and telling secrets with the Dingbat's Buddy) I guess it went two ways though.... every once in a while I'd whisper pooooof.... I still don't understand the phobia about that word. She sure seems to like poofing lately! She sure wanted to get in the lounge back then... [Linked Image]
laugh
Posted By: chenno Re: The Classic Happy Threads {Save} - January 18th, 2007 at 09:32 AM
laugh laugh
Posted By: Bill Re: The Classic Happy Threads {Save} - January 18th, 2007 at 09:34 AM
Cindy became a hostess on Feb 4, 2006. She didn't have a choice either! frown Nope!
Posted By: chenno Re: The Classic Happy Threads {Save} - January 18th, 2007 at 09:43 AM
I am glad she is a hostess! you made a great choice Bill...She is a ball and a good friend:-)
Posted By: afgreyparrot Re: The Classic Happy Threads {Save} - January 18th, 2007 at 10:47 AM
Because she was a BRAT... always picking on me and giving me an unmercifully hard time!
...and aren't you glad that I am nice now?! p

I guess it went two ways though.... every once in a while I'd whisper pooooof.... I still don't understand the phobia about that word.
Because I was scared of you! grinnnn
I am a fast, efficient 'poofer'!

She sure wanted to get in the lounge back then...
And aren't you glad I'm in there now?
You know it makes you smile when you come in there and I'm dancing on the tables! wink

Cindy became a hostess on Feb 4, 2006.
WOW! I smell an anniversary party in my near future!
Posted By: Bill Re: The Classic Happy Threads {Save} - January 18th, 2007 at 11:32 AM
Are you throwing us a party???? clp
Posted By: afgreyparrot Re: The Classic Happy Threads {Save} - January 18th, 2007 at 11:39 AM
Does my expense account pay for a party??? grinnnn
Posted By: Shirley4 Re: The Classic Happy Threads {Save} - January 18th, 2007 at 12:04 PM
I hope it will be a party 'out in the open' so we can all enjoy it!!! muggs
Posted By: Triss Re: The Classic Happy Threads {Save} - January 18th, 2007 at 12:39 PM
Hey Cindy, a whole year! That is so cool. Party time! muggs
Posted By: melcon6 Re: The Classic Happy Threads {Save} - January 21st, 2007 at 01:42 PM
Thanks for the cool links , Bill! I'm laughing my butt off AGAIN reminiscing here. laugh kissies

One thing, when I went to click on Wally World, Whiskey man comes up . I wanna read Wally World again and I'm too lazy to find it myself. eek kissies
Posted By: Bill Re: The Classic Happy Threads {Save} - January 21st, 2007 at 05:20 PM
Originally posted by melcon6:
Thanks for the cool links , Bill! I'm laughing my butt off AGAIN reminiscing here. laugh kissies

One thing, when I went to click on Wally World, Whiskey man comes up . I wanna read Wally World again and I'm too lazy to find it myself. eek kissies
I repaired the Wally World link, and just because I as such a nice guy, I'll post it here too! smile
Posted By: melcon6 Re: The Classic Happy Threads {Save} - January 21st, 2007 at 05:26 PM
You're the BEST! Thanks again! smile kissies
Posted By: afgreyparrot Re: The Classic Happy Threads {Save} - January 21st, 2007 at 05:35 PM
Good grief! thumbup
...because it had 50 different hi-jacks in it and kept going around in a circle! laugh
Posted By: Bill Re: The Classic Happy Threads {Save} - January 21st, 2007 at 05:56 PM
Originally posted by afgreyparrot:
Good grief! thumbup
...because it had 50 different hi-jacks in it and kept going around in a circle! laugh
... and as far as I can tell, you NEVER even finished the story! crit
Posted By: melcon6 Re: The Classic Happy Threads {Save} - January 21st, 2007 at 05:59 PM
laugh laugh laugh That's what I was thinking, Bill, scratching my head trying to figure out what the heck happened at the self checkout?????
Posted By: Bill Re: The Classic Happy Threads {Save} - January 21st, 2007 at 06:14 PM
Did you happen to notice the quote by Cindy to the effect that she swore she'd never look at that topic again? She did! I saw her reading it...
I wonder how many of Karen's kit song links she got suckered into clicking again? Sing it again Cindy! laugh
Posted By: afgreyparrot Re: The Classic Happy Threads {Save} - January 21st, 2007 at 06:27 PM
:p for making me read that topic again when I said i wasn't going to.
...and :p for telling on me for reading it! laugh p laugh

...and :p to Catlover for making me click all the links again.

...and I'm sure I finished the story... nutz
...but it probably landed in another topic somewhere! shocked

...and I'm out of graemlins again so I can't say anything else.
Posted By: Bill Re: The Classic Happy Threads {Save} - January 21st, 2007 at 06:43 PM
I didn't make you read it again, Mel did! :p
If you clicked on those SAME links, it's your own bad self's fault! :p

...and I'm sure I finished the story...
:p Now I suppose I HAVE back to searching for "the rest of the story". :rolleyes:
Posted By: afgreyparrot Re: The Classic Happy Threads {Save} - January 21st, 2007 at 06:44 PM
...you know...I don't really think I did finish the story... shocked laugh
Posted By: Triss Re: The Classic Happy Threads {Save} - January 21st, 2007 at 06:51 PM
Finished or not, that was a great thread! I had not seen that one before!
Posted By: melcon6 Re: The Classic Happy Threads {Save} - January 21st, 2007 at 06:51 PM
laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

And with one gremlin left, here you go~! p
Posted By: Bill Re: The Classic Happy Threads {Save} - January 21st, 2007 at 06:57 PM
You didn't finish the story on the next day, so where is it????? Duh
Posted By: afgreyparrot Re: The Classic Happy Threads {Save} - January 21st, 2007 at 07:44 PM
...every time you add to this list I keep reading more.

Why do these things suck you right back in, when you've read them before? Duh

I'm trying to think of where the rest of the wal-mart story landed... gab
.........(it got ugly). shocked laugh
Posted By: Bill Re: The Classic Happy Threads {Save} - January 21st, 2007 at 07:53 PM
well, you'll be glad to hear that I just added two more! laugh
Posted By: afgreyparrot Re: The Classic Happy Threads {Save} - January 21st, 2007 at 08:07 PM
Look what I just found! thumbup

Doreen
</font><hr /></blockquote><font size="3" face="COMIC SANS MS, Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">You all were already blaming ME for stuff when I was still a very new member here!
I was virtually a forum newbie! shk
Posted By: Bill Re: The Classic Happy Threads {Save} - January 21st, 2007 at 08:19 PM
You all were already blaming ME for stuff when I was still a very new member here!
I was virtually a forum newbie!
The termPROBLEM CHILD suddenly comes to mind....
Do you realize how much coffee, coke, and tequila you are personally responsible for being spit onto keyboards and monitors since you came to visit? We could set up candid cameras around your house and make the funniest reality show of all time! A day doesn't go by that we couldn't find enough footage for the show...
idea hmmmmmmmm....
Posted By: Shirley4 Re: The Classic Happy Threads {Save} - January 21st, 2007 at 08:21 PM
That would be funny!! laugh laugh Still would like to know what two more you found and where you put them?! Duh
Posted By: afgreyparrot Re: The Classic Happy Threads {Save} - January 21st, 2007 at 08:30 PM
We could set up candid cameras around your house and make the funniest reality show of all time!
The cameras would have to follow me to the store so they could film me getting hit by a pick-up truck...and to WallyWorld so they could film me arguing with the self-checkout...and in the truck so they could get the close-up of my cell phone being sucked out of the sunroof...and....let's see...cameras outside so they can capture the "real me", falling into the pond on a regular basis...and getting locked out of the house...and.... thumbup laugh
Posted By: Bill Re: The Classic Happy Threads {Save} - January 21st, 2007 at 08:40 PM
Yeah...I think I'll pitch that idea to NBC and see if they go for it. [thumb] [Big Grin]
Fox would go for it in a second! Tell them to read all your links and they'll sign you on the spot! crit
Posted By: Shirley4 Re: The Classic Happy Threads {Save} - January 21st, 2007 at 08:46 PM
I would deffinitely watch that show!!! laugh laugh
Posted By: angelblossom Re: The Classic Happy Threads {Save} - January 21st, 2007 at 08:48 PM
Now What pray tell might the name of that show be!!!???? lala lala laugh laugh laugh
Posted By: Triss Re: The Classic Happy Threads {Save} - January 21st, 2007 at 08:52 PM
It only happens to... lala
Posted By: Bill Re: The Classic Happy Threads {Save} - January 21st, 2007 at 08:53 PM
Originally posted by angelblossom:
Now What pray tell might the name of that show be!!!???? lala lala laugh laugh laugh
Problem Child? (thereby leaving the audience pondering if the show was named for Cindy, Lola or HBP or....)
Posted By: angelblossom Re: The Classic Happy Threads {Save} - January 21st, 2007 at 08:55 PM
YEP Triss!!!! laugh laugh laugh Even CNN might want to get in on it!!! lala laugh That's good reporting!!!! Talk about up-ing the ratings!! lala
Posted By: angelblossom Re: The Classic Happy Threads {Save} - January 21st, 2007 at 08:57 PM
Originally posted by angelblossom:
[b] Now What pray tell might the name of that show be!!!???? lala lala laugh laugh laugh
Problem Child? (thereby leaving the audience pondering if the show was named for Cindy, Lola or HBP or....) [/b]
Yep And the next thing we know they will be giving a Purple Glove award instead of the golden globe award!! laugh laugh
Posted By: Triss Re: The Classic Happy Threads {Save} - January 21st, 2007 at 08:59 PM
laugh laugh laugh
Posted By: afgreyparrot Re: The Classic Happy Threads {Save} - January 21st, 2007 at 09:38 PM
Yep And the next thing we know they will be giving a Purple Glove award instead of the golden globe award!!
We can change the WORLD! grinnnn laugh
Posted By: angelblossom Re: The Classic Happy Threads {Save} - January 21st, 2007 at 11:42 PM
Originally posted by afgreyparrot:
We can change the WORLD! grinnnn laugh [/QUOTE]

GH Has already changed mine!!! muggs lala laugh laugh

I never would have known what a willy is..., let alone become addicted to them AND throw them parties too!!!
lala laugh
Posted By: Bill Re: The Classic Happy Threads {Save} - January 22nd, 2007 at 12:36 AM
I added another link crit
Posted By: afgreyparrot Re: The Classic Happy Threads {Save} - January 22nd, 2007 at 12:56 AM
Where are you digging these out of? shk
I had totally forgotten about most of these topics! laugh
Posted By: Bill Re: The Classic Happy Threads {Save} - January 22nd, 2007 at 04:09 AM
I found several by just watching the traffic monitor and out of the blue see some visitor reading a topic than looks worth checking out. I have hand searched the archives, did forum searches, and some Googling.
This has been the most viewed topic for 2 days. You're pretty darn popular around here for some reason.... Duh
kissies
Posted By: Shirley4 Re: The Classic Happy Threads {Save} - January 22nd, 2007 at 04:13 AM
Bill did I do something again?!! Cindy and I opened a new CH at the same time so she deleted hers. My screen froze and then I couldn't get back on...AGAIN! At least not for 20 min. this time!! Do I keep 'breaking machinery?! shocked eek Duh
Posted By: Bill Re: The Classic Happy Threads {Save} - January 22nd, 2007 at 05:06 AM
naw, that was just a bump on the web, but I did add another link! grinnnn
Posted By: Triss Re: The Classic Happy Threads {Save} - January 22nd, 2007 at 05:11 AM
laugh laugh laugh That was a good one!
Posted By: afgreyparrot Re: The Classic Happy Threads {Save} - January 22nd, 2007 at 05:27 AM
I just finished reading it! laugh
Les got divorced and now doesn't have internet, which saved me from her telling about "the camping trip" on here! thumbup laugh p
Posted By: The Plant Doc Re: The Classic Happy Threads {Save} - January 26th, 2007 at 04:57 PM
Knock Knock anyone home?
Posted By: Shirley4 Re: The Classic Happy Threads {Save} - January 26th, 2007 at 11:31 PM
Mike, you should read through the stuff 'Cindy Official List' on page one. You'll find some funny, funny stuff. Cindy is very special!!
Posted By: chenno Re: The Classic Happy Threads {Save} - January 28th, 2007 at 11:35 PM
Cindy Pie is a funny girl... thumbup
© A Gardeners Forum [Archive]