A Gardeners Forum
Posted By: nancyb Howdy, glad to join the forum - January 16th, 2007 at 11:43 AM
Hi all,

I joined the forum because I want to get back into gardening, and I am looking for help. I posted my help request on the cactus page. I live in Southern California, in the High Desert. Interesting range of temperatures, so I am looking forward to lots of discussions.

Nancy B
Posted By: afgreyparrot Re: Howdy, glad to join the forum - January 16th, 2007 at 11:56 AM
Hi, Nancy B...... wavey

Welcome to the forum!
Posted By: Shirley4 Re: Howdy, glad to join the forum - January 16th, 2007 at 12:00 PM
Hi Nancy. I just sent you back a PM. Have fun!! wavey
Posted By: sibyl Re: Howdy, glad to join the forum - January 16th, 2007 at 12:10 PM
wavey hello
flw welcome to the fourm! flw
Posted By: princessazlea Re: Howdy, glad to join the forum - January 16th, 2007 at 07:09 PM
Hello nancyb wavey
Welcome to the forum
Nice to meet you.
flw flw flw
Posted By: penny in ontario Re: Howdy, glad to join the forum - January 16th, 2007 at 09:36 PM
H there,

Welcome to the Forum,
Posted By: netty Re: Howdy, glad to join the forum - January 16th, 2007 at 09:55 PM
Hello Nancy wavey
Welcome to the forum.
Posted By: Dixie Angel Re: Howdy, glad to join the forum - January 16th, 2007 at 10:41 PM
Welcome to the forum, Nancy! I am sure there will be lots of discussions for you that will help...

Dianna
Posted By: chenno Re: Howdy, glad to join the forum - January 17th, 2007 at 01:10 AM
Hi and welcome;-)
© A Gardeners Forum [Archive]