A Gardeners Forum
Posted By: chermoni More photography - photo heavy - February 18th, 2007 at 11:33 PM
Here are some of the pics I got today at discovery park.

Wind storm damage. This tree fell in 2 directions, blocking part of the trail.
[Linked Image]

These were some of the tallest trees and they held their ground.
[Linked Image]

A pretty little waterfall coming through the stream.
[Linked Image]
Posted By: chermoni Re: More photography - photo heavy - February 18th, 2007 at 11:34 PM
I thought these ducks were cute.
[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

A nice day for sailing, too bad I don't have a sailboat.
[Linked Image]
Posted By: Triss Re: More photography - photo heavy - February 18th, 2007 at 11:35 PM
Nice! Great job on the stream pic. Looks like a nice day out there!
Posted By: chermoni Re: More photography - photo heavy - February 18th, 2007 at 11:35 PM
This one is my favorite. I didn't mess with the color at all, this is how it really looked.

[Linked Image]
Posted By: SpringFever_dup1 Re: More photography - photo heavy - February 18th, 2007 at 11:38 PM
Wow those are some cool logs!! Very nice pictures!! Love the ducks! thumbup
Posted By: Anonymous Re: More photography - photo heavy - February 19th, 2007 at 12:13 AM
very cool!
Posted By: Kratz7 Re: More photography - photo heavy - February 19th, 2007 at 12:23 AM
Very cool pictures.....I love the color in the logs and the sailing one is pretty too,they'e all beautiful......

thanks for sharing

kratz7 wink
Posted By: weezie13 Re: More photography - photo heavy - February 19th, 2007 at 03:34 PM
I love wood chunks..
I am always looking at them to see something in them..or something to do with them...

Love the second picture of the woods' too!
Posted By: chenno Re: More photography - photo heavy - February 20th, 2007 at 03:45 PM
You have a great eye! Good pics:-)
Posted By: penny in ontario Re: More photography - photo heavy - February 20th, 2007 at 03:50 PM
Great pics....i loved the waterfall....too bad there wasnt a Willy in that shot thumbup
Posted By: plantqueen Re: More photography - photo heavy - February 20th, 2007 at 04:40 PM
Wonderful pics!
Posted By: afgreyparrot Re: More photography - photo heavy - February 20th, 2007 at 05:35 PM
This picture is awesome...
[Linked Image]

They are all awesome, but the tree picture is my favorite. It would look so good blown up and matted and framed.
Posted By: penny in ontario Re: More photography - photo heavy - February 20th, 2007 at 07:10 PM
I LOVE that one too!!!!!!!!!!!
Posted By: weezie13 Re: More photography - photo heavy - February 20th, 2007 at 07:51 PM
That's the one I said I liked toooooooooooo! wink
Posted By: plants 'n pots Re: More photography - photo heavy - February 20th, 2007 at 08:49 PM
WONDERFUL, FANTASTIC SHOTS!!!

I especially like the wood one with the orange ends - WOW!!!

Did I miss somewhere where you've said what camera you are using to get such teriffic shots?
Posted By: chermoni Re: More photography - photo heavy - February 21st, 2007 at 01:23 AM
Lynn, I'm actually using a basic point and shoot. It's a nikon coolpix camera. It's my first digital camera, got it last year for my birthday. I used to do a lot of photography when I was younger with a manual camera. Got out of it for awhile and decided to get back into it again, but my budget is tight and like I said, I knew nothing of digital photography so I started simple. I'm already thinking of how I can afford to upgrade to a digital SLR though. Maybe for my birthday this year?

Thank you all for the comments. I'm not good at many things and taking pictures is one of my favorite pastimes and it's nice to have someplace and someone to share with.
Posted By: Shirley4 Re: More photography - photo heavy - February 21st, 2007 at 03:15 AM
Those are all great pictures!! I doubt if I've seen any better on Web Shots!! thumbup
You have an artistic eye, and seem to know how to make the best 'arrangement' within the borders of the frame.
Really love them all!!!
© A Gardeners Forum [Archive]