A Gardeners Forum
Posted By: Dani_M I'm a newbie but wanted to say HI - July 18th, 2006 at 09:14 AM
My name is Dani and I live in Southwestern Ontario Canada. I really love to garden all sorts of stuff. I've gone from veggies to assorted flowers to grapes and berries.

I am married with 3 kids, Brandi(10), Amber(7), and Stewart(3). I admit to not having much of a green thumb, so I plant alot of perennials.

I look forward to getting to know you all.
Posted By: Squirrel Re: I'm a newbie but wanted to say HI - July 18th, 2006 at 09:50 AM
[Linked Image]

Hi Dani. wavey Welcome to the Forum. Come often and enjoy. Nice family you have. thumbup Sue
Posted By: afgreyparrot Re: I'm a newbie but wanted to say HI - July 18th, 2006 at 11:26 AM
Hi, Dani..... wavey
Welcome to the forum!

Nice to meet you!

Cindy
Posted By: Anonymous Re: I'm a newbie but wanted to say HI - July 18th, 2006 at 11:46 AM
Hi Dani!

Glad to have you here, welcome to the forum! wavey

Laura smile
Posted By: penny in ontario Re: I'm a newbie but wanted to say HI - July 19th, 2006 at 06:54 AM
Hi there..

Welcome to the Forum..

I am in Ontario as well, so again...Welcome!
Posted By: shanbear Re: I'm a newbie but wanted to say HI - July 19th, 2006 at 07:16 AM
wavey WELCOME! wavey
Posted By: princessazlea Re: I'm a newbie but wanted to say HI - July 20th, 2006 at 08:18 AM
Hi Dani wavey
Welcome to the forum
Nice to meet you.
flw flw flw
Posted By: eclo Re: I'm a newbie but wanted to say HI - July 20th, 2006 at 04:55 PM
Heyas smile Welcome to your 'other' garden smile wavey
Posted By: patches1414 Re: I'm a newbie but wanted to say HI - July 22nd, 2006 at 04:44 PM
Hi Dani! wavey

Welcome to the forum! thumbup

Have a beautiful day! flw flw flw
© A Gardeners Forum [Archive]