A Gardeners Forum
Posted By: Buglady Philadelphia Flower Show - February 2nd, 2007 at 05:12 PM
Hello...
I will be at the Philadelphia Flower Show on Monday March 5th. I will be answering bug questions in the PHS booth from 12:30 - 4 if anyone wants to stop by to see me smile and talk bugs. I will also be there March 10th answering bug questions.. come see me and talk bugs!
Posted By: Triss Re: Philadelphia Flower Show - February 2nd, 2007 at 05:46 PM
Oh what fun. I sure hope some of our PA members can come by for a visit with you!
Posted By: Buglady Re: Philadelphia Flower Show - February 2nd, 2007 at 07:08 PM
yes.. it would be fun to meet some of you! The theme this year is Ireland.. so interested to see what they do! i bet a lot of green flowers!
Posted By: chenno Re: Philadelphia Flower Show - February 2nd, 2007 at 07:37 PM
Interesting, If I was in your area, I would talk bugs with ya;-) hope you get to meet some members:-)
Posted By: plants 'n pots Re: Philadelphia Flower Show - February 2nd, 2007 at 07:43 PM
I've been trying to get to the show for a few years now, but it's a 2 hour drive, and the lodging then is sky-high in price!!!

Have fun at the show - can you take some pictures for us, please?
Posted By: Buglady Re: Philadelphia Flower Show - February 2nd, 2007 at 07:53 PM
i live 1 1/2 hours away and i drive down at 6 am...I get to get in before the show opens for early preview. I try and leave the show then before rush hour and it all seems to work out.

I have been thiking abour taking the train into the city so I do not have to deal with parking but not sure yet about that.

I will take lots of photos.. i always do.
Posted By: Buglady Re: Philadelphia Flower Show - February 2nd, 2007 at 07:59 PM
I also chat in the AOL Garden Chat room, several of us are meeting there. We try and get togeather once a year. It nice to put faces with names and no one ever looks like what you think.. lol
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Philadelphia Flower Show - February 2nd, 2007 at 09:05 PM
Originally posted by Buglady:
yes.. it would be fun to meet some of you! The theme this year is Ireland.. so interested to see what they do! i bet a lot of green flowers!
oh! i didn't know that that is the theme for this year!!! i LOVE ireland!!! i'll definitely be attending the show then...don't know if i can manage to go on the days you're going to be there...will try to tho!!

lynne, check out hotels in king of prussia and plymouth meeting - they'll be cheaper than those in the city.
Posted By: Buglady Re: Philadelphia Flower Show - February 2nd, 2007 at 09:10 PM
well hope to see you there !!! not sure if we have to wear green or not.. lol
Posted By: hisgal2 Re: Philadelphia Flower Show - February 19th, 2007 at 09:14 PM
We are going to the flower show, but on Tuesday the 6th, so we're gonna miss you. frown I hope you have a good time there tho! I'm really looking forward to it.
© A Gardeners Forum [Archive]