A Gardeners Forum
Posted By: mater sandwich A Picture of My Petie...... - February 23rd, 2007 at 11:39 PM
Now keep it clean...people!!! {grinning}

Here is Petie....He is such a hambone at times.

[Linked Image]

He use to party alot!!!
[Linked Image]

And he knows where to go when he is in trouble.
[Linked Image]

He tries to look innocent at times.
[Linked Image]

But he just loves my cooking....
[Linked Image]

And he loves swimming in the lake by the house...
[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

He enjoys the Christmas spirit...(yeah right)
[Linked Image]
Posted By: mater sandwich Re: A Picture of My Petie...... - February 23rd, 2007 at 11:42 PM
[Linked Image]

Here is his favorite sleeping position...no couth!!
[Linked Image]

He was playing with one of my sisters dogs....getting muddy.
[Linked Image]

Yep...he's my little buddy!
[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]
Posted By: Triss Re: A Picture of My Petie...... - February 23rd, 2007 at 11:51 PM
grinnnn

What a cutie Petie is!
Posted By: patches1414 Re: A Picture of My Petie...... - February 23rd, 2007 at 11:59 PM
What a "sweetheart"! thumbup He is such a "cutie"! smile smile
Posted By: SpringFever_dup1 Re: A Picture of My Petie...... - February 24th, 2007 at 12:07 AM
laugh laugh laugh What a ham bone!! Either that or he just puts up with it!! He is a very sweet looking dog! laugh He looks very annoyed by the santa hat! laugh
Posted By: Anonymous Re: A Picture of My Petie...... - February 24th, 2007 at 12:20 AM
OMG, he's adorable! flw

Glad he got out of the partying habit though. laugh

And he does look severely upset with the Santa hat.... laugh
Posted By: mater sandwich Re: A Picture of My Petie...... - February 24th, 2007 at 12:33 AM
Thanks....

He is a great dog. He came up as a stray years back when he was estimated at 6-8 weeks old. He was extremely malnourished and he only had about a third of his hair. The Vet guessed he was in his last week of life if we hadn't took him in.

He was so full of character. Steph had given him a bath and he just came alive. I was cooking brats on the grill and set one of them off to the side to cool down. Once cooled off, I tossed it across the yard for him to go and get. He ran over to it and just brought it back to me. Totally excited!! I kept telling him it was OK but he would not eat it. I tossed it several more times and he just fetched it. He was a natural. I actually had to pull bite size pieces off and hand feed him to get him to eat it. Between pieces I would just toss it out and he would go and fetch it and bring it back. It was just amazing for us to watch. We knew from day one that he found his home.

He still surprises me on occasion. A lot of people have their perfect pets....and I have mine.

When I came home from my heart bypass he would not leave my side. He was so sad that his pack leader was hurt and feeling down. He would moan and whimper at Steph to try to tell her to do something for me. Again, he is amazing and he has so much character to him.

Rita, Loz....Yeah, he wasn't to happy with the hat. He finally lets out a big sigh and just goes with wearing a hat or putting nylons over his head. I have the 'bank robber' pictures somewhere....
laugh laugh laugh

I just finished making dinner and had to snap these pictures of Kid Sandwich and Petie.

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]
Posted By: Anonymous Re: A Picture of My Petie...... - February 24th, 2007 at 01:06 AM
Cute pics of Kid Sandwich and Petie thumbup ....does KS know that his pics were gonna be posted on the forum for everyone to see? laugh laugh laugh

Petie is your soulpet! clp So glad you saved such a sweet doggy.
Posted By: mater sandwich Re: A Picture of My Petie...... - February 24th, 2007 at 01:18 AM
Heck no! He usually runs and hides from cameras. He would have split for sure if he knew.
p

idea
Soulpet.....I like that one. Too Funny! laugh laugh
Posted By: weezie13 Re: A Picture of My Petie...... - February 24th, 2007 at 01:43 AM
Cute dog Mater...
Love the second one with him with the
Santa hat!!!
Posted By: Triss Re: A Picture of My Petie...... - February 24th, 2007 at 01:56 AM
That is an awesome shot of the Kid and Petie!!
Posted By: Anonymous Re: A Picture of My Petie...... - February 24th, 2007 at 02:43 AM
He would have split for sure if he knew.
I guess if he ever logs in here again we shouldn't tell him his pic is in here eh? grinnnn

I had a soulpet once.... ters
Posted By: angelblossom Re: A Picture of My Petie...... - February 24th, 2007 at 03:15 AM
Yep Looks like a good buddy ya got there!!

Ahhhh Has KidS seen this Picture yet?? lala lala laugh
Posted By: mater sandwich Re: A Picture of My Petie...... - February 24th, 2007 at 03:25 AM
Nope.....I'll tell him in a day or two. Maybe I should break out some of his baby pics first. That would be payback for last August!!!!!!

laugh laugh laugh laugh
Posted By: Dixie Angel Re: A Picture of My Petie...... - February 24th, 2007 at 03:33 AM
What a party animal Petie seems to be! He looks so sweet...

Dianna
Posted By: ksgardnr Re: A Picture of My Petie...... - February 24th, 2007 at 06:15 AM
cool What a cutie Petie is! And a dog after my own heart with the Michelob Ultra~my fave! thumbup muggs The snuggle pics of KidSandwich & Petie are priceless, that is too sweet!
Posted By: Wrennie Re: A Picture of My Petie...... - February 24th, 2007 at 12:47 PM
Awwwww he's so cute and cudly!

And so is Petie!
What a good dog!
Posted By: penny in ontario Re: A Picture of My Petie...... - February 26th, 2007 at 02:04 PM
Is he ever cute....what a sweetie you have there....and its nice to put a face to The'Kid too laugh laugh thumbup
Posted By: Tonya Re: A Picture of My Petie...... - February 26th, 2007 at 03:01 PM
Love the Petie pics! He is your soulpet, for sure!! Great to finally see a pic of the Kid as well...now we need one of you and Petie! lala
Posted By: chenno Re: A Picture of My Petie...... - February 26th, 2007 at 04:19 PM
thumbup clp clp clp
Love the pics!!!
Posted By: glenda Re: A Picture of My Petie...... - February 26th, 2007 at 09:53 PM
Love the pics they cheered me up. He is a lovely dog laugh laugh laugh
Posted By: mater sandwich Re: A Picture of My Petie...... - February 27th, 2007 at 06:49 PM
Thanks everyone. I enjoyed sharing the pics.

Tonya.....there are several of the pics with me and Petie in them.
p p p laugh laugh laugh
Posted By: penny in ontario Re: A Picture of My Petie...... - February 27th, 2007 at 06:54 PM
So i guess we've seen you then laugh laugh laugh p
Posted By: weezie13 Re: A Picture of My Petie...... - February 27th, 2007 at 06:59 PM
Yeah, and his picture is on his profile too...
*snicker~snicker*
Posted By: mater sandwich Re: A Picture of My Petie...... - February 27th, 2007 at 07:03 PM
[Linked Image]
Posted By: penny in ontario Re: A Picture of My Petie...... - February 27th, 2007 at 07:08 PM
Hey....that doesnt look like the guy i saw with his fingers in his mouth laugh laugh p

Good one Weezie laugh laugh
Posted By: weezie13 Re: A Picture of My Petie...... - February 27th, 2007 at 07:14 PM
Alright, I'll show you a picture of the two of
us chatting the other night..
*now mind you, I've never shown my picture here
either, but I'll do it just for ~Mater!!
[Linked Image]
Posted By: afgreyparrot Re: A Picture of My Petie...... - February 27th, 2007 at 07:16 PM
Oh, man...I finally got a minute to sit here and try catch up...and I was so glad to see this topic!

Mater's puppy and Kid Sandwich!
How cool is THAT???

We knew from day one that he found his home.
That is so sweet!
He sure came to the right place! thumbup
Posted By: penny in ontario Re: A Picture of My Petie...... - February 27th, 2007 at 07:16 PM
Weezie.......i would never have guessed you as a Pork Rinds kind of Gal laugh laugh and Mater....nice undies...but polka dots laugh laugh
Posted By: mater sandwich Re: A Picture of My Petie...... - February 27th, 2007 at 07:21 PM
OH MAN....now everyone knows about my polka dots.... shocked shocked

I am glad I cleaned up a bit before my picture was taken. lala

Weezie...I gotta have a pair of those slippers!!!

laugh laugh laugh
Posted By: weezie13 Re: A Picture of My Petie...... - February 27th, 2007 at 07:25 PM
laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh wink thumbup
Posted By: penny in ontario Re: A Picture of My Petie...... - February 27th, 2007 at 07:27 PM
Yep....those undies and a pair of those slippers and you can start singing.......I'm Too Sexy laugh laugh laugh
Posted By: mater sandwich Re: A Picture of My Petie...... - February 27th, 2007 at 07:32 PM
OH Yeah!!!!

Now where is Cindy? I am gonna need to borrow her CD.

I might need to get one of those frilly scarf like doohickies to go with my outfit.

I'd better start getting my dance steps down....

[Linked Image]

WOOOOHOOOOO....Look at my belly shake!!!
Posted By: penny in ontario Re: A Picture of My Petie...... - February 27th, 2007 at 07:33 PM
laugh laugh OMG...........LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! laugh laugh laugh Those are some moves!!!!!
Posted By: mater sandwich Re: A Picture of My Petie...... - February 27th, 2007 at 07:45 PM
Critter Corner is never gonna be the same..... sca laugh laugh
Posted By: penny in ontario Re: A Picture of My Petie...... - February 27th, 2007 at 07:47 PM
No its not....and it all started with a boy and his dog laugh laugh laugh laugh
Posted By: Triss Re: A Picture of My Petie...... - February 27th, 2007 at 09:31 PM
OMG I am laughing so much right now!!! I just love catching up like this and getting all of the giggles at once!
Posted By: mater sandwich Re: A Picture of My Petie...... - February 28th, 2007 at 07:58 AM
thumbup thumbup laugh laugh laugh laugh
Posted By: Wrennie Re: A Picture of My Petie...... - February 28th, 2007 at 12:44 PM
clp oh Mater now you have to come to summer camp and dance for us. Polka dots and all.
Posted By: weezie13 Re: A Picture of My Petie...... - February 28th, 2007 at 12:47 PM
Gosh 'mater,
That last picture is a bit TMI!!!! Whewwww!
Posted By: penny in ontario Re: A Picture of My Petie...... - February 28th, 2007 at 01:53 PM
laugh laugh laugh
Posted By: mater sandwich Re: A Picture of My Petie...... - March 1st, 2007 at 02:02 AM
</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="COMIC SANS MS, Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="3" face="COMIC SANS MS, Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Wrennie:
<strong> p ...You can't hide that web cam behind that bag of pork rinds.
lala
Posted By: Thornius Re: A Picture of My Petie...... - March 1st, 2007 at 03:50 AM
I have a pair o' them slippers, too.

THORN AT HOME
[Linked Image]
Posted By: Triss Re: A Picture of My Petie...... - March 1st, 2007 at 05:03 AM
BOTH of you guys need to join us this summer. We will all need to be admitted to the hospital for laughter overdose!
Posted By: Tonya Re: A Picture of My Petie...... - March 1st, 2007 at 01:57 PM
Originally posted by mater sandwich:

I can see the local newspaper's headline now...

Half naked man gets chased by a mob of drooling women waiving 20 dollar bills!!!!!

Why are you running- that's not counterfeit money. thumbup
Posted By: Dixie Angel Re: A Picture of My Petie...... - March 1st, 2007 at 02:02 PM
shocked laugh shocked laugh shocked laugh

Dianna
Posted By: penny in ontario Re: A Picture of My Petie...... - March 1st, 2007 at 03:41 PM
laugh laugh laugh Yep i can see it now!!!
Posted By: mater sandwich Re: A Picture of My Petie...... - March 2nd, 2007 at 04:16 AM
Top Dog!!!! wink grinnnn

[Linked Image]

One Cool 'Cat'...... laugh laugh laugh
[Linked Image]
Posted By: Triss Re: A Picture of My Petie...... - March 2nd, 2007 at 04:18 AM
thumbup
Posted By: weezie13 Re: A Picture of My Petie...... - March 2nd, 2007 at 12:40 PM
laugh laugh laugh laugh
Those both say it all, don't they!!!
The look on his face in both of those pictures
are priceless!!! thumbup cool
Posted By: penny in ontario Re: A Picture of My Petie...... - March 2nd, 2007 at 01:32 PM
laugh laugh laugh What a dude!!!
Posted By: sibyl Re: A Picture of My Petie...... - March 2nd, 2007 at 07:39 PM
laugh thumbup thats one cool lookin dog!
Posted By: penny in ontario Re: A Picture of My Petie...... - March 2nd, 2007 at 11:21 PM
Isnt he though laugh laugh laugh
Posted By: mater sandwich Re: A Picture of My Petie...... - March 3rd, 2007 at 04:43 AM

laugh thumbup thats one cool lookin dog!
Well heck.....what'cha expect? He takes after me!!! p p

shk shk shk
{mator, trying to dodge everything thrown at him}

[Linked Image]
Posted By: penny in ontario Re: A Picture of My Petie...... - March 4th, 2007 at 12:25 AM
He has your big brown eyes then laugh laugh p
Posted By: mater sandwich Re: A Picture of My Petie...... - March 4th, 2007 at 06:27 AM
Brown eyes? You say'n I'm full of 'it'? p
Posted By: weezie13 Re: A Picture of My Petie...... - March 4th, 2007 at 01:12 PM
shk shk shk shk lala wink laugh
Posted By: patches1414 Re: A Picture of My Petie...... - March 4th, 2007 at 07:37 PM
Oh, Mater, I love these pictures too! luv luv luv He's such a ham! laugh laugh You gotta love him!!! wink luv
Posted By: ksgardnr Re: A Picture of My Petie...... - March 4th, 2007 at 08:58 PM
what a stud-muffin Petie is in them shades! laugh cool
Posted By: sibyl Re: A Picture of My Petie...... - March 5th, 2007 at 05:41 AM
Well heck.....what'cha expect? He takes after me!!! p p

laugh laugh [incert cool teenage slang here] whats up dog! laugh p laugh
Posted By: mater sandwich Re: A Picture of My Petie...... - March 6th, 2007 at 04:23 AM
I'd like to say that I enjoyed sharing the pics and participating in some humor relief. I needed it over the last bit to ease my mind away from some realities I am facing and some decisions that I may need to make soon.

Thank you all.

{Humble bow}
Posted By: weezie13 Re: A Picture of My Petie...... - March 6th, 2007 at 04:34 AM
I hear you there 'mater!!!

Hang in there...
GOD will lead you where you need to be/go!!!! kissies thumbup

And you know, there's always been truth to the
ole'adage...
"Laughter is the BEST Medicine"...... laugh laugh laugh
Posted By: sibyl Re: A Picture of My Petie...... - March 6th, 2007 at 07:04 AM
i second that weezie kissies many of your posts have made me laugh my buttocks off when im having a realy bad day!
Posted By: penny in ontario Re: A Picture of My Petie...... - March 6th, 2007 at 01:53 PM
laugh laugh .Hang in there Mater kissies thumbup thumbup
Posted By: sibyl Re: A Picture of My Petie...... - March 9th, 2007 at 08:51 AM
[Linked Image]

Here is his favorite sleeping position...no couth!!
[Linked Image]

He was playing with one of my sisters dogs....getting muddy.
[Linked Image]

Yep...he's my little buddy!
[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]
Posted By: sibyl Re: A Picture of My Petie...... - March 9th, 2007 at 08:58 AM
Thanks....

He is a great dog. He came up as a stray years back when he was estimated at 6-8 weeks old. He was extremely malnourished and he only had about a third of his hair. The Vet guessed he was in his last week of life if we hadn't took him in.

He was so full of character. Steph had given him a bath and he just came alive. I was cooking brats on the grill and set one of them off to the side to cool down. Once cooled off, I tossed it across the yard for him to go and get. He ran over to it and just brought it back to me. Totally excited!! I kept telling him it was OK but he would not eat it. I tossed it several more times and he just fetched it. He was a natural. I actually had to pull bite size pieces off and hand feed him to get him to eat it. Between pieces I would just toss it out and he would go and fetch it and bring it back. It was just amazing for us to watch. We knew from day one that he found his home.

He still surprises me on occasion. A lot of people have their perfect pets....and I have mine.

When I came home from my heart bypass he would not leave my side. He was so sad that his pack leader was hurt and feeling down. He would moan and whimper at Steph to try to tell her to do something for me. Again, he is amazing and he has so much character to him.

Rita, Loz....Yeah, he wasn't to happy with the hat. He finally lets out a big sigh and just goes with wearing a hat or putting nylons over his head. I have the 'bank robber' pictures somewhere....
laugh laugh laugh

I just finished making dinner and had to snap these pictures of Kid Sandwich and Petie.

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]
Posted By: sibyl Re: A Picture of My Petie...... - March 9th, 2007 at 08:59 AM
awwwwwwwwwwwww! now i see em!
Posted By: April Coria Re: A Picture of My Petie...... - March 10th, 2007 at 02:46 PM
that dog is sooo gorgeous. and quite the ham for the camera it looks to me... from reading your posts it sounds like you have quite the dog, but also sounds like he has a very good owner... i am glad you have a pet that suits you i think everybody should have at least one pet that they can turn to that will cheer them up no matter what! thumbup clp
© A Gardeners Forum [Archive]