A Gardeners Forum
Posted By: Gina A New, or mostly new to gardening - March 5th, 2007 at 12:39 PM
Have tried gardening, and house plants a few times over the years, but work and kids have always come first, so the poor plants did not get the attention they needed. To date, I have a 'black' thumb. Now the kids are grown and gone, I want try again. Maybe asking lots of dumb questions.
Posted By: Dixie Angel Re: New, or mostly new to gardening - March 5th, 2007 at 01:04 PM
Welcome to the forum, Gina! Your "black" thumb will be whipped into shape around here in no time at all...

Don't worry about asking dumb questions here. The only dumb questions are the ones that don't get asked. I am the Queen of not knowing simple answers... laugh

Dianna
Posted By: penny in ontario Re: New, or mostly new to gardening - March 5th, 2007 at 01:39 PM
Hi there,

Welcome to the Forum!!
Posted By: MLN Re: New, or mostly new to gardening - March 5th, 2007 at 02:49 PM
wavey Hi Gina,
Welcome to the forum. Ask all the questions you need to and don't feel dumb. We all have to begin at the beginning laugh
Posted By: sibyl Re: New, or mostly new to gardening - March 5th, 2007 at 05:11 PM
wavey hello gina
welcome to the fourm!
Posted By: glenda Re: New, or mostly new to gardening - March 5th, 2007 at 08:27 PM
Hello Gina, its good to meet you. wavey
Posted By: patches1414 Re: New, or mostly new to gardening - March 6th, 2007 at 07:47 AM
[Linked Image]

Hi Gina! wavey Welcome to the forum! smile This is a great place to be and you're going to enjoy it here. wink We're so glad to have you aboard and we love questions. luv
Posted By: princessazlea Re: New, or mostly new to gardening - March 6th, 2007 at 11:17 AM
Hello Gina wavey
Welcome to the forum
Nice to meet you.
[Linked Image]
Posted By: netty Re: New, or mostly new to gardening - March 6th, 2007 at 06:48 PM
Hello Gina wavey
Welcome to the forum!
© A Gardeners Forum [Archive]