A Gardeners Forum
Posted By: oregongirlheather Kinda new to this site, and to gardening... - March 3rd, 2007 at 02:41 AM
My name is Heather, I'm 15 and from Oregon. Haven't gardened much, but definitly wanting to grow a garden this year. Got some seeds, gonna be hopefully planting here not too long, at least some. My mom and grandma will be helping me, can't wait. I absolutely love plants!
Posted By: badplanter Re: Kinda new to this site, and to gardening... - March 3rd, 2007 at 03:13 AM
Hi Heather, and welcome to the Forum! wavey

Nice to see some other younger-ish members here [I'm 14]... laugh
this is the best, friendlist place on the web... I love it here and have learned so much.. thumbup

Hope to see you around often!
Posted By: patches1414 Re: Kinda new to this site, and to gardening... - March 3rd, 2007 at 06:25 AM
[Linked Image]

Hi Heather! wavey Welcome to the forum! smile We're glad to have you aboard and you're really going to love it here. flw flw flw
Posted By: MLN Re: Kinda new to this site, and to gardening... - March 3rd, 2007 at 10:45 PM
Hi Heather and welcome to the forum. It's wonderful to see some of you younger folks taking up gardening--good for you thumbup
Posted By: penny in ontario Re: Kinda new to this site, and to gardening... - March 4th, 2007 at 12:00 AM
Hi there,

Welcome to the Forum!!

Nice to meet you!!
Posted By: glenda Re: Kinda new to this site, and to gardening... - March 4th, 2007 at 09:25 PM
Hello its good to meet you wavey
Posted By: terraflora Re: Kinda new to this site, and to gardening... - March 4th, 2007 at 10:10 PM
Badplanter AND Heather!!! WELCOME!! Velkomen. Hawdahyadoo!

Welcome t' the Gardening Forum.. I'm a bit older than u, but I hope that you two are part of a whole NexGen group!! kul!

This IS a great place. Good people. Great plant advice.
Posted By: sibyl Re: Kinda new to this site, and to gardening... - March 4th, 2007 at 10:52 PM
wavey hello heather
welcome to the fourm!
Posted By: princessazlea Re: Kinda new to this site, and to gardening... - March 5th, 2007 at 10:37 AM
Hi Heather wavey
Welcome to the forum
Nice to meet you.
[Linked Image]
Posted By: netty Re: Kinda new to this site, and to gardening... - March 6th, 2007 at 06:39 PM
Hello Heather wavey
WELCOME! flw
© A Gardeners Forum [Archive]