A Gardeners Forum
Posted By: afgreyparrot Got Webkinz? - March 12th, 2007 at 01:44 PM
I need help...

I bought fencing to go around my yard...but I can't get it in my yard. I drag and drop but it won't 'stick'. Duh

I didn't have any trouble with my trampoline, hammock and flowers.
Posted By: melcon6 Re: Got Webkinz? - March 12th, 2007 at 01:57 PM
Is there a green square showing where you are trying to put it??? The fencing can only go around two sides I do believe, and the green square will show up just on the edge of your property and then when you drop it it will be behind your perimeter.

Also , at times I have tried to put stuff in and it won't accept it and then I log out and when I log back in, then I can do it.

Hope this is helpful! Duh kissies
Posted By: jonni13 Re: Got Webkinz? - March 12th, 2007 at 04:36 PM
You have your answer. A fence can only go outside the edge of your yard. There is a green square but it is hard to see because it blends with the green background. I put it near and when the red disappears, I figure I got it.
I can't wait to have people over. I did something special in two of my yards to show off. (Oh, I mean, in Ted's yards shocked )
Posted By: plantqueen Re: Got Webkinz? - March 12th, 2007 at 04:37 PM
I just ordered a webkinz for Tristen! clp clp I'm sure he will love it and I probably will to! laugh laugh
Posted By: afgreyparrot Re: Got Webkinz? - March 12th, 2007 at 04:50 PM
We have Garden Helper Webkinz! laugh shocked

I got my fence up... thumbup
[Linked Image]

Here's Tiny Jo, my little Chihuahua...
[Linked Image]

Here's the real Tiny Jo...
...she was around 23 years old when she died a few years ago. ters
[Linked Image]
Posted By: melcon6 Re: Got Webkinz? - March 12th, 2007 at 05:24 PM
Very cute, Cindy, the real one and the Webkinz one! laugh kissies
Posted By: plantqueen Re: Got Webkinz? - March 12th, 2007 at 05:46 PM
I saw that chihuahua. Very cute! thumbup I will have to add everyone here once Tristen gets his. thumbup I will let you know!
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Got Webkinz? - March 12th, 2007 at 06:05 PM
Originally posted by melcon6:
Very cute, Cindy, the real one and the Webkinz one! laugh kissies
I agree! laugh thumbup

My name on there is proloz if anyone ever wants to add me. laugh
Posted By: plantqueen Re: Got Webkinz? - March 12th, 2007 at 06:06 PM
You will probably have to remind me of that! laugh thumbup
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Got Webkinz? - March 12th, 2007 at 06:09 PM
I'll remind you!!! Athena should get hers today or tomorrow, the black and white cat....maybe I could add her to your list. thumbup

She like playing the games on there but nothing excites her more than either going to someones house or having them come over to my house. laugh
Posted By: plantqueen Re: Got Webkinz? - March 12th, 2007 at 06:10 PM
Well of course we can add her too! thumbup The more the merrier. Her and Tristen are about the same age I think?!?
Posted By: jonni13 Re: Got Webkinz? - March 12th, 2007 at 06:11 PM
Triss, When you show up in here, jstan got bumped from my friends list .
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Got Webkinz? - March 12th, 2007 at 06:12 PM
She'll be 6 this year! thumbup Her favorite game is the webkinz supermodel challenge....you get to dress an animal and then the judges decide which animal(you or your opponent) they like better. laugh laugh laugh
Posted By: plantqueen Re: Got Webkinz? - March 12th, 2007 at 06:14 PM
laugh laugh Typical girl! thumbup Tristen will 5 next month so I guess she is a bit older than him but no big deal at all. thumbup
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Got Webkinz? - March 12th, 2007 at 06:18 PM
Well she won't be 6 until November. wavey
Posted By: Triss Re: Got Webkinz? - March 12th, 2007 at 06:50 PM
I will fix that Tina. Also are any of you using the screen name bootycall??? I declines the friends list for the kids on that one cuz I had no idea who it was.
Posted By: jonni13 Re: Got Webkinz? - March 12th, 2007 at 06:55 PM
No bootycal here. I have been declining names I don't know as well.
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Got Webkinz? - March 12th, 2007 at 08:48 PM
I approved them! They are on my list Triss, I probably shouldn't have but since I'm an adult I did.....if it were Athena I wouldn't have, weird!

I played them a few games and they wanted to add me so I did....I might take them off actually.
Posted By: Triss Re: Got Webkinz? - March 12th, 2007 at 11:18 PM
I know it is safe, but the name is just odd. I would have probably allowed other names, but Bootycall is just not very kidlike, ya know??? That is NOT one I want to have to explain to any of them nor do I want them saying, "Hey teacher, I played a game with bootycall on my computer last night." :rolleyes:
Posted By: jonni13 Re: Got Webkinz? - March 13th, 2007 at 12:29 AM
Originally posted by Triss:
nor do I want them saying, "Hey teacher, I played a game with bootycall on my computer last night." :rolleyes:
laugh laugh laugh
I agree.
We asked jstan to come over today and he declined. Then he bumped off of Teddy's friends list again. I am dying to show someone his gardens.
Posted By: Triss Re: Got Webkinz? - March 13th, 2007 at 12:41 AM
Well dang, I wonder what he is doing. I am betting it was MIKEY who did something. Will add you back in again next time Jonny gets one. I would love to see your garden!
Posted By: jonni13 Re: Got Webkinz? - March 13th, 2007 at 03:17 AM
They do need webkinz seeds so you can grow your own, though. And hammers saws and nails build your own fences and such. The ready made things are expensive.
Posted By: afgreyparrot Re: Got Webkinz? - March 13th, 2007 at 03:30 AM
The ready made things are expensive.
This is true!
I don't know how a kid Brennan's age could ever make enough money to buy all the good stuff...it would take forever. He has 24 rooms now I think, thanks to CindyGranny...he bought and furnished that new 50's diner room today after school...he did his homework while I worked to make the money to get some stuff for it.
BTW...if anyone ever sees the jukebox in the Curio Shop please let me know ASAP! shocked laugh
Posted By: jonni13 Re: Got Webkinz? - March 13th, 2007 at 04:14 AM
I check on the prices from the curio shop against the W shop. More than half the time the Curio shop is more expensive. But sometimes you can get some deals. Or something that isn't offered in the W shop at all.
Posted By: melcon6 Re: Got Webkinz? - March 13th, 2007 at 04:17 AM
Originally posted by loz:

My name on there is proloz if anyone ever wants to add me. laugh
Oh , you definitely want to add proloz to your list, she sends really nice housewarming gifts! thumbup You can also add me , I'm melcon laugh laugh

Sorry about the bootycall, I think it's actually bootylove, she is my daughter's friend from school and I too was shocked at the name, especially knowing her and her parents , she really is a sweet girl. I don't know what she/they were thinking. nutz She's all of 10 years old. :rolleyes: You don't have to add her, but she's a good girl.
Posted By: melcon6 Re: Got Webkinz? - March 13th, 2007 at 04:20 AM
I know it Tina, I've got a list by the computer so I can write down anything I'm intersted in and then compare with the W shop. He tries to rip us off, but it's not gonna work on me!

Cindy, I saw that jukebox once and wanted it so bad..........of course it was a day I had no money! I either have thousands or I'm broke!
Posted By: Triss Re: Got Webkinz? - March 13th, 2007 at 05:18 AM
Same here. I was just working on money for the kiddos until the system shut me out.

Lys and Jonny both have rooms they want to furnish and Jonny and Mikey have been too busy cooking up creations now that they know how to use the cookbook. They went through over 1000 in food just to make things today. :rolleyes: laugh laugh laugh
Posted By: Triss Re: Got Webkinz? - March 13th, 2007 at 07:36 PM
Somone sent Jonny a baseball side table. Of course he opened it and did not rememeber who sent it. He wants to send a thank you though. I am really looking forward to him learning to read. laugh laugh laugh
Posted By: afgreyparrot Re: Got Webkinz? - March 13th, 2007 at 08:25 PM
Cindy, I saw that jukebox once and wanted it so bad........
Do you remember how much it was?
...so I can save my money and make sure I have enough whenever it shows up in the Curio Shop.
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Got Webkinz? - March 13th, 2007 at 08:37 PM
My best friend just got hers and I've been giving her Webkinz 101 over the phone! laugh
Posted By: afgreyparrot Re: Got Webkinz? - March 13th, 2007 at 10:19 PM
Loz...ask her if she will loan me some KinzCash.
Brennan just left...and I'm afraid to look and see how much money he left me. He was in my account buying presents for HIS Webkinz and sending them. I heard him say, "It will just let me send 3 presents! I can't send the rest today!" sca

...guess I'll go see what I have to send him tomorrow. laugh
Posted By: jonni13 Re: Got Webkinz? - March 13th, 2007 at 11:21 PM
by Mel,
"I know it Tina, I've got a list by the computer so I can write down anything I'm intersted in and then compare with the W shop. He tries to rip us off, but it's not gonna work on me!"
I go right away and look things up. You can have the curio shop up and get into the W shop at the same time to check those prices.
Triss, I sent Jonny the baseball side teable. It looked like something he would enjoy. I was only visiting him briefly but I saw an empty room with lots of toys around. laugh
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Got Webkinz? - March 13th, 2007 at 11:24 PM
Loz...ask her if she will loan me some KinzCash.
She's broke now! laugh

I compare between the W shop and the Curio Shop all the time...he usually DOES try to rip you off in there....I even read that sometimes his prices are higher and he sets them at whatever he wants.

What coupon did you all get this hour?

I got 40 percent off! I still don't know what I want to buy though...something expensive so I save a lot! muggs
Posted By: jonni13 Re: Got Webkinz? - March 13th, 2007 at 11:27 PM
40% off here too. That was right AFTER I splurged and bought the flowering cherry tree, $975 or something. I remembered the coupon was coming up right after I hit 'pay now"
Posted By: chermoni Re: Got Webkinz? - March 13th, 2007 at 11:30 PM
Webkinz has more than one shop and coupon deals? There's a lot more to this website than I realized. I really need to go get me one. Maybe the girls will want to buy another one and they can go to the store with me and then it will seem like I'm buying them each one. laugh
Posted By: afgreyparrot Re: Got Webkinz? - March 13th, 2007 at 11:30 PM
What coupon did you all get this hour?
I got 50%! p
I got an 80% one a few weeks ago! grinnnn

I wish you could use them in the Curio shop...
...I only have a little over $1,800 left now. eek
Posted By: afgreyparrot Re: Got Webkinz? - March 13th, 2007 at 11:33 PM
and bought the flowering cherry tree,
i bought that for Loz and sent it to her...because I had visited her and knew she had a yard.
...then she sent me a fir tree...and I didn't have a yard to put it in...so I had to buy a yard! laugh

Chermoni...you gotta go get one of these! thumbup shocked laugh
Posted By: chermoni Re: Got Webkinz? - March 13th, 2007 at 11:35 PM
I have to go to the store to get an enevolope to send Kenny's pop tabs so I might as well go to the store that sells the webkinz.
Posted By: afgreyparrot Re: Got Webkinz? - March 13th, 2007 at 11:39 PM
You might as well..... laugh lala
Posted By: Triss Re: Got Webkinz? - March 13th, 2007 at 11:52 PM
Thanks for the heads up on the coupons. I had not checked yet this hour. Jonny got an 80% off coupon and got himself a froggy TV.

Yes Tina, he has almost every game one can have. That is all he spends his money on. He said thanks for the table and he said he will send you a card when it is his turn. He loves sending cards!!!
He wants to build a baseball game room now laugh
Posted By: jonni13 Re: Got Webkinz? - March 14th, 2007 at 02:32 AM
Originally posted by afgreyparrot:
]i bought that for Loz and sent it to .
...then she sent me a fir tree...and I didn't have a yard to put it in...so I had to buy a yard! laugh
thumbup shocked laugh
I have, er, I mean, Ted has three yerds! One for the pool and trampoline and BBQ. One for flowers. And one for Veggies. Someone needs to come over and see it.
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Got Webkinz? - March 14th, 2007 at 02:50 AM
I have 2 yards myself...Honey's fun yard, and Honey's relaxtion yard. laugh thumbup laugh

Tonight I upgraded to the wood sided pool and I bought a BBQ and a picnic table and 2 benches, and a umberella table with a few chairs! laugh
Posted By: afgreyparrot Re: Got Webkinz? - March 14th, 2007 at 03:02 AM
I have, er, I mean, Ted has
laugh ters
I took her to Dr. Quack and it made her healthy meter go up...but her happiness meter was way down...and when you invited me over and I swam and jumped on your trampoline, when I got home I was 100% again on everything!
Posted By: afgreyparrot Re: Got Webkinz? - March 14th, 2007 at 03:04 AM
Tonight I upgraded to the wood sided pool
Brennan has 2 of those in his dock...not even using them. :rolleyes:
I'm going to steal one tonight... laugh dev laugh
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Got Webkinz? - March 14th, 2007 at 03:05 AM
Nothing like a little swimming and trampolining to cheer a pet up! laugh thumbup laugh

Weird how everything dropped all of a sudden like that! I just wish food weren't so expensive, this bear is eating herself out of house and home! :rolleyes: He's always hungry.

I had $2800 today, now I'm down to $13. eek
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Got Webkinz? - March 14th, 2007 at 03:07 AM
I have the coolest outdoor space planned out once I get the money saved up! :p

Get that pool Cindy...what can he do with so many anyway? laugh wink laugh
Posted By: afgreyparrot Re: Got Webkinz? - March 14th, 2007 at 03:18 AM
Get that pool Cindy...what can he do with so many anyway?
I just tried to steal it...and some more stuff...(been drinking)...
...and it said "you cannot send this person more than one gift a day"...

(I sent myself some other stuff out of his dock earlier...) shocked laugh
Posted By: Triss Re: Got Webkinz? - March 14th, 2007 at 03:20 AM
Ya'll are too funny. How in teh world are you getting so much money in one day???? I need serious money earning help here!
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Got Webkinz? - March 14th, 2007 at 03:28 AM
I play the heck out of the tournaments.....it's the best way to win money....that and doing your job, and quizzy's, and the wheel of yum and wishing well.

And I make sure I mine each day so I can sell the gem and make a profit!

And I do the daily love my webkinz thing in the my pet section so I get a little cash and food.

Cindy, there's always tomorrow! laugh
Posted By: Triss Re: Got Webkinz? - March 14th, 2007 at 03:38 AM
I have not done tournaments yet. Will have to check into that. I got a new pet today in the mail. Another friend of mine got me a Sherbert Bunny. It is unofficially Mikey's until his comes in so we spent the evening setting up Paige's bedroom and bathroom. He is a good decorator.... with my help. laugh laugh laugh
Posted By: jonni13 Re: Got Webkinz? - March 14th, 2007 at 03:49 AM
Loz, What was your trophy for? I play the tourney's a lot. You can play some quick tournaments even when you're not connected. The extra $10-$50 comes in handy. Cash cow is one. Ted's got 2 trophies from that. Had to buy two pedestals. laugh
Food is expensive. I kept track for one day and spent $166, I think. I might have missed something. Teddy has 4 fridges and I try to keep them full.
Posted By: Triss Re: Got Webkinz? - March 14th, 2007 at 05:11 AM
I got a trophy tonight for Goobers Lab. That was fun. Just got kicked out though. Do we actually get a real trophy? That would be kinda cool.

Oh man Tina, only 166 is not bad for food. We go through a LOT more than that. The boys love to cook. :rolleyes: laugh :DD:
Posted By: jonni13 Re: Got Webkinz? - March 14th, 2007 at 01:10 PM
Yes, Triss, You get real trophies. I'm not sure what for. I've won a lot of tournaments but only two trophies.
Yes, cooking really raises the price of that food. But I wanted to keep track for just one day so I kept it basic.
Posted By: jonni13 Re: Got Webkinz? - March 15th, 2007 at 01:17 AM
Just a reminder for the broke folks. You can click for 50 kinzcash this hour.
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Got Webkinz? - March 15th, 2007 at 11:37 AM
Hey Tina, I did want to visit you last night but I was in the middle of playing a game of pool on my pool table. laugh

Thanks for the gift! kissies

They need a letter that says invite me over....not just do you want to come over. laugh
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Got Webkinz? - March 15th, 2007 at 03:33 PM
Athena got her cat this morning....

She is avongirl

Because all the user names we could think of forever were taken already. :p
Posted By: plantqueen Re: Got Webkinz? - March 15th, 2007 at 03:51 PM
Oh I bet Athena is excited! clp
Posted By: jonni13 Re: Got Webkinz? - March 16th, 2007 at 03:47 AM
I am really dying for someone to come over. Ted wants to share his his mazes and hothouse. He gets such a kick out of them and so do I!
Posted By: Triss Re: Got Webkinz? - March 16th, 2007 at 04:13 AM
I wanna come and see it Tina. I know it is too late tonight but I will try and not be busier than heck tomorrow so I can play!
Posted By: jonni13 Re: Got Webkinz? - March 16th, 2007 at 07:01 PM
the trick is to get there when they can connect to the server at the same time someone else is ready to play.
Posted By: Triss Re: Got Webkinz? - March 16th, 2007 at 07:25 PM
Jonny was having that problem earlier. He was online looking for ya Tina... he will be back on after we go to the store and the lil ones are napping, in about an hour or so.
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Got Webkinz? - March 16th, 2007 at 10:02 PM
Sorry Tina, I guess things froze up....I tried to go into one of your rooms and it totally locked up on me. :p I hate when that happens.
Posted By: jonni13 Re: Got Webkinz? - March 16th, 2007 at 10:05 PM
I was coming here to say the same thing, Loz. laugh
Apologizing for freezing the minute you walked in the door. We'll get it right one of these days. Or the site will.
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Got Webkinz? - March 16th, 2007 at 10:07 PM
I know, I think they can't keep up with the popularity of their site.....someone said that before Christmas it was terrible trying to get on and stay on.

Oh well, the visit was nice while it last...and hey I swam in your pool and bounced on your trampoline before I locked up! thumbup laugh
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Got Webkinz? - March 17th, 2007 at 03:50 PM
Here's Honey, chilling and watching TV in his new lounge room I made last night! laugh

[Linked Image]
Posted By: jonni13 Re: Got Webkinz? - March 17th, 2007 at 04:09 PM
Cool, Loz.
I've noticed that every time the pet sits to watch TV the happiness level goes down. Trying to get us off our duffs and out into the world you think?
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Got Webkinz? - March 17th, 2007 at 05:24 PM
laugh I never noticed that! laugh
Posted By: afgreyparrot Re: Got Webkinz? - March 17th, 2007 at 06:00 PM
Gee...Brennan bought a huge TV for Tiny Jo and I haven't even clicked on it. Does it get a picture on the screen like in your photo, Loz?
I know Brennan has a bunch of TV's, and I have seen him watch shows on them...but I didn't know you could keep them small and have a picture on the screen. Brennan knows more about Webkinz than I do.

I finally bought Tiny Jo a pool yesterday...she had so much fun in Loz's pool the other day.
[Linked Image]

Look how high she jumps on her trampoline!
[Linked Image]
It's so funny when you turn the speaker on and listen to them having fun. laugh

Tiny Jo with her rainbow wig on...
[Linked Image]
Posted By: afgreyparrot Re: Got Webkinz? - March 17th, 2007 at 06:09 PM
Cool....I just went to Webkinz and turned the TV on!
I had no idea it would turn on! shocked laugh
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Got Webkinz? - March 17th, 2007 at 06:24 PM
If you watch the secret chef it tells you recipes for things you can make! thumbup

You should get the webkinz studio. It's 1,000 Kinzcash but it's so awesome, you can make movies on it! thumbup
Posted By: jonni13 Re: Got Webkinz? - March 17th, 2007 at 06:51 PM
How do you take screen shots like that for posting here?
Did any one see the pharoh's bed in the curio shop this morning. Only 12,500 kinzcash for it. I think I'll save up for when it comes back. laugh
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Got Webkinz? - March 17th, 2007 at 07:04 PM
Control and Print Screen Button at the same time.

Then hit the save button that looks like a floppy disk. thumbup

Then load it into your photobucket.

Cindy taught me that today! laugh

I didn't see that bed! I'm just up to almost 2,000 now.........it takes forever to get money.
Posted By: jonni13 Re: Got Webkinz? - March 17th, 2007 at 08:04 PM
Well, that ctrl/screen didn't work for me. The cursor blinked but there was nothing that said save nor a floppy disc thingy.
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Got Webkinz? - March 18th, 2007 at 12:16 AM
You have to look really carefully, I didn't think it worked for me either---but it's a tiny box up in the upper left of the screen. Hope you get it working! kissies
Posted By: jonni13 Re: Got Webkinz? - March 18th, 2007 at 12:45 AM
No tiny boxes in any corners here. Duh
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Got Webkinz? - March 18th, 2007 at 12:50 AM
Well shoot...I dunno then? Duh perpl

I was trying to visit you and it kicked me off totally. I sure wish they'd get things working better! :p
Posted By: afgreyparrot Re: Got Webkinz? - March 18th, 2007 at 03:13 AM
Loz...maybe that's because we are on these laptops.
I don't know how it would work on a regular computer. thumbup
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Got Webkinz? - March 18th, 2007 at 01:44 PM
I did mine on my desktop yesterday though. Duh Maybe it's because we're using a dell or XP or something?

Guess what? I just got $467 on the big button of cash this hour! muggs
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Got Webkinz? - March 18th, 2007 at 03:45 PM
Mel---Thank you for my snowman, I've been checking him out forever and was just too cheap to buy him! laugh
Posted By: afgreyparrot Re: Got Webkinz? - March 18th, 2007 at 03:49 PM
I sent Brennan the rock guitar toy box awhile ago.
That thing was almost $500! thumbup

I just went shopping...and I only have $4,688. left! eek

Loz...do you do the survey question every week?
They pay you $50 to do it.
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Got Webkinz? - March 18th, 2007 at 04:00 PM
I do Cindy, I voted for the kangaroo! laugh thumbup

That's cool you won that....I'm back up to almost $2,000 now....I think Mel said it best before...either I have money, or I have no money. There's no middle ground.
Posted By: melcon6 Re: Got Webkinz? - March 18th, 2007 at 04:07 PM
I hit 5 lions on the wishing well the other day! Instantly got something like 1600 bucks! thumbup laugh

Then I went on a major shopping spree..... shocked lala

Why does it go so quick?! eek
Posted By: melcon6 Re: Got Webkinz? - March 18th, 2007 at 04:09 PM
Where's the survey question??? Duh
Posted By: afgreyparrot Re: Got Webkinz? - March 18th, 2007 at 04:19 PM
I hit 5 lions on the wishing well the other day! Instantly got something like 1600 bucks!
Too good! thumbup
Most I ever got at the wishing well was 5 apples in a row...

Where's the survey question???
On the main page (or "newspaper" in the menu)...
Little box right above where it says "Things To Do".
Click the "Contact Us" link...
...then click the "comments and Suggestins" tab.
The survey question is on the right.

Uhhh...can i borrow some money? p
Posted By: melcon6 Re: Got Webkinz? - March 18th, 2007 at 04:29 PM
Oh, I never read the newspaper! laugh laugh

I sent Loz a snowman yesterday! laugh laugh p
Posted By: afgreyparrot Re: Got Webkinz? - March 18th, 2007 at 04:31 PM
I just sent you a pair of cowboy boots! laugh
Posted By: melcon6 Re: Got Webkinz? - March 18th, 2007 at 04:55 PM
Shoot, I'm going to log in now! laugh laugh

And I was going to try and get some laundry done today! :rolleyes: lala
Posted By: melcon6 Re: Got Webkinz? - March 18th, 2007 at 05:02 PM
Holy Cash Cow! Loz just sent me a beautiful orchid and daisies!! ! Thanks Loz, and Thank God you didn't send me a snowman, I'm just sick of snow! laugh laugh Duh laugh Too funny!

Now I've got to get my thank you cards out.
Posted By: afgreyparrot Re: Got Webkinz? - March 18th, 2007 at 05:18 PM
We are nuts..... shocked laugh nutz lala
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Got Webkinz? - March 18th, 2007 at 05:23 PM
Certifiably so! laugh nutz laugh
Posted By: melcon6 Re: Got Webkinz? - March 18th, 2007 at 05:35 PM
Most definitely!!! laugh laugh laugh
Posted By: melcon6 Re: Got Webkinz? - March 18th, 2007 at 05:37 PM
It's not easy trying to post in here, when in the middle of a ZingoPop tournament!
Posted By: afgreyparrot Re: Got Webkinz? - March 18th, 2007 at 05:55 PM
Mel...I could kick your *** in ZingoPop! laugh p laugh
Posted By: melcon6 Re: Got Webkinz? - March 18th, 2007 at 06:03 PM
Maybe if I'm playing and posting at the same time! Hah@ join the tourney and we'll see about that , I've got 4 xtra lives right now! and on level 24! laugh laugh laugh
Posted By: Triss Re: Got Webkinz? - March 18th, 2007 at 07:54 PM
WOW Mel, I stink at that game!!!
Posted By: patunia Re: Got Webkinz? - March 18th, 2007 at 08:08 PM
i can't believe i actually stood there in the store with a webkin lion in my hand. thinking, i really don't need to be spending anymore time on the computer than i do. but you are cute, yes you are, and then i put him back on the shelf. whew.
Posted By: melcon6 Re: Got Webkinz? - March 18th, 2007 at 08:12 PM
Originally posted by Triss:
WOW Mel, I stink at that game!!!
Awwwww, Triss, I just won the tournament with 19,284 points. The 2nd place winner was only 4,430 points. And that was while posting in here, between rounds! laugh laugh laugh

I beat the pants off those kids! shocked
Posted By: melcon6 Re: Got Webkinz? - March 18th, 2007 at 08:15 PM
Originally posted by patunia:
i can't believe i actually stood there in the store with a webkin lion in my hand. thinking, i really don't need to be spending anymore time on the computer than i do. but you are cute, yes you are, and then i put him back on the shelf. whew.
Jeez, you've got more self-control than I do! I've got the lion, his name is Chaloopadoopa! laugh laugh
Posted By: Triss Re: Got Webkinz? - March 18th, 2007 at 08:16 PM
WOW Mel, that is awesome. Did you get a trophy for it?
Posted By: jonni13 Re: Got Webkinz? - March 18th, 2007 at 08:24 PM
Very good score Mel.
How's the laundry coming?
Posted By: melcon6 Re: Got Webkinz? - March 18th, 2007 at 08:42 PM
laugh laugh Laundry, what laundry? laugh laugh

I didn't get a trophy, Triss. I have trophies for cash cow and goober's lab but I have no clue how I got them???? How do you get trophies???
Posted By: jonni13 Re: Got Webkinz? - March 18th, 2007 at 08:43 PM
Triss, I have often thought of you in my struggles to keep Ted's pet alive and well. How do you manage with all of yours? I wouldn't even want another to try to raise.
Jonni makes some money but she is better at spending it.
Posted By: jonni13 Re: Got Webkinz? - March 18th, 2007 at 08:44 PM
I have 2 trophies for cash cow but I don't know how I got them either.
Posted By: afgreyparrot Re: Got Webkinz? - March 18th, 2007 at 08:57 PM
***************************CLOSED******************
© A Gardeners Forum [Archive]