A Gardeners Forum
Posted By: Tonya Blame....Rita! ~~photo heavy~~ - March 6th, 2007 at 03:36 PM
I was following her "Rearranging" topic and decided to do a little myself. I got all the boxes in the attic or closets, and now I can start moving things around. Here are some "before" pics

From the kitchen doorway:

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

From the front door:

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
Please ignore the generator...It's going to storage this weekend. Along with all the other "c r a p" you see there. shocked

More in next post
Posted By: Tonya Re: Blame....Rita! ~~photo heavy~~ - March 6th, 2007 at 03:41 PM
From the hallway:

[Linked Image]

from the window beside the TV:

[Linked Image]

I am hoping to move the table with all the plants to the space beside theTV and the changing table to that window.

Not sure what to do after that.....any suggestions?? Duh
Posted By: weezie13 Re: Blame....Rita! ~~photo heavy~~ - March 6th, 2007 at 03:42 PM
You can send that generator over here.. thumbup clp

wink laugh

Wish I had tanks as big as yours too..
I'd be havin' so much fun with those...
Posted By: Tonya Re: Blame....Rita! ~~photo heavy~~ - March 6th, 2007 at 03:44 PM
I love my tanks, Weezie- I have 3 in there now...2 ten gallon ones in the attic and about 9 ten gallon ones outside....they are empty, tho. ters
Posted By: Wrennie Re: Blame....Rita! ~~photo heavy~~ - March 6th, 2007 at 03:54 PM
Can you move the tv? Or is the cable or antennae just in that corner?
Posted By: Tonya Re: Blame....Rita! ~~photo heavy~~ - March 6th, 2007 at 03:55 PM
I can move it, just not sure where to put it. It would have to stay on that wall, tho.
Posted By: penny in ontario Re: Blame....Rita! ~~photo heavy~~ - March 6th, 2007 at 03:57 PM
I love those tanks!!!
Posted By: Wrennie Re: Blame....Rita! ~~photo heavy~~ - March 6th, 2007 at 03:57 PM
hmmmmmmmm
Posted By: Tonya Re: Blame....Rita! ~~photo heavy~~ - March 6th, 2007 at 03:58 PM
Both tanks are getting water added today. shocked I was waiting for the move, but...... laugh laugh
Posted By: penny in ontario Re: Blame....Rita! ~~photo heavy~~ - March 6th, 2007 at 04:01 PM
What about moving the couch down closer to the window on an angle and putting the tank on a angle behind it and the table thats in front of the window...moving it a bit closer to the door...and as for the end table next to the door,....could you store it for now...and that way you would have better access to your front window...and the tv could slide down a bit since you still want it on the wall??
Posted By: Wrennie Re: Blame....Rita! ~~photo heavy~~ - March 6th, 2007 at 04:08 PM
COuld you...
Put the couch(dk blue) in front of the other big fish tank(purpleyblue) The tv under the map(dark purple) the shelves (black) next to the front door, The grens are the table and changing table where you said.You could cattey corner the tv a bit to see it better. I know my proportions are off in the pic. Oh the tan square is the table in front of the couch now.....

[Linked Image]
Posted By: Tonya Re: Blame....Rita! ~~photo heavy~~ - March 6th, 2007 at 04:10 PM
I'm gonna try what Wrennie suggested.

I like your idea, Penny, but I am not moving the tanks. That involves WAY too much work... laugh laugh
Posted By: penny in ontario Re: Blame....Rita! ~~photo heavy~~ - March 6th, 2007 at 04:14 PM
I'm sure it'll all look great and cant wait to see the finished pics!!!!
Posted By: Wrennie Re: Blame....Rita! ~~photo heavy~~ - March 6th, 2007 at 04:14 PM
The tanks are cool but make arranging furniture difficult once theyre set up.
Posted By: sibyl Re: Blame....Rita! ~~photo heavy~~ - March 6th, 2007 at 04:30 PM
i love the tank!
cant wait to see the after pics!
Posted By: Tonya Re: Blame....Rita! ~~photo heavy~~ - March 6th, 2007 at 04:59 PM
OK- I got everything torn apart and now I think I hurt my back pulling on a cabinet. eek I am sitting down for lunch and will see what else I get done afterward. ters I knew better than to try to drag it. :p
Posted By: SpringFever_dup1 Re: Blame....Rita! ~~photo heavy~~ - March 6th, 2007 at 05:15 PM
laugh laugh Hope it turns out the way you want it to Tonya! Sorry you hurt your back though! kissies
Posted By: penny in ontario Re: Blame....Rita! ~~photo heavy~~ - March 6th, 2007 at 05:20 PM
Ouch Tonya....be careful!!!!!
Posted By: Tonya Re: Blame....Rita! ~~photo heavy~~ - March 6th, 2007 at 05:30 PM
I just wrenched it a bit...It is gonna be sore, but no big deal. thumbup I am back to wiping and finish moving a few more things..... How much stuff is one family allowed?? I think my family is WAY over the limit!!!! laugh laugh
Posted By: penny in ontario Re: Blame....Rita! ~~photo heavy~~ - March 6th, 2007 at 05:32 PM
laugh laugh laugh Sounds like its coming together though.....and hows the Boss Lady doing...or is she sleeping yet???
Posted By: SpringFever_dup1 Re: Blame....Rita! ~~photo heavy~~ - March 6th, 2007 at 05:32 PM
laugh laugh laugh I have been tossing things out left and right Tonya!! I don't like cludder!
Posted By: Tonya Re: Blame....Rita! ~~photo heavy~~ - March 6th, 2007 at 05:48 PM
The boss lady woke up right before I started.... She is Oh, so helpful! :rolleyes:

laugh laugh laugh

I decided not to move the couch, tho....just everything else in the room(aside from tanks...) laugh laugh
Posted By: penny in ontario Re: Blame....Rita! ~~photo heavy~~ - March 6th, 2007 at 05:50 PM
laugh laugh laugh Too bad she didnt sleep a little longer huh laugh
Posted By: Tonya Re: Blame....Rita! ~~photo heavy~~ - March 6th, 2007 at 06:01 PM
Or go back to sleep..... She is tearing things apart as fast as I get them where I want them. laugh laugh laugh What a disaster!
Posted By: penny in ontario Re: Blame....Rita! ~~photo heavy~~ - March 6th, 2007 at 06:04 PM
laugh laugh laugh What is it with them moving things for us!!!!
Posted By: Triss Re: Blame....Rita! ~~photo heavy~~ - March 6th, 2007 at 06:23 PM
I feel for ya Tonya. I know how much the kids get in my way when I rearrange. Drives me absolutely crazy! Cannot wait to see the end result!
Posted By: Tonya Re: Blame....Rita! ~~photo heavy~~ - March 6th, 2007 at 06:26 PM
I am waiting for her to go down for a nap to get the "after" pics....all her clothes are behind the curtain over the front of the changing table and she has them all over the room now, plus her toys, and....Once I clean up a bit, I'll get pics thumbup
Posted By: penny in ontario Re: Blame....Rita! ~~photo heavy~~ - March 6th, 2007 at 06:35 PM
Cant wait to see them Tonya!!!!
Posted By: Tonya Re: Blame....Rita! ~~photo heavy~~ - March 6th, 2007 at 06:47 PM
It doesn't look too different to me.... Duh Oh well :p

It does, but it doesn't, ya know. I wish I had a really big room **sigh**
Posted By: SpringFever_dup1 Re: Blame....Rita! ~~photo heavy~~ - March 6th, 2007 at 06:49 PM
laugh Its All My Fault!! I am sure it is going to At least be a bit different for you.. something different to look at..
Posted By: Tonya Re: Blame....Rita! ~~photo heavy~~ - March 6th, 2007 at 06:56 PM
The more I look- the better I like it. Especially once I get it all cleaned up. I did take the rug back out. It smelled funny.
Posted By: penny in ontario Re: Blame....Rita! ~~photo heavy~~ - March 6th, 2007 at 07:00 PM
What about putting some baby powder on it for awhile and then vaccuming it off??
Posted By: Wrennie Re: Blame....Rita! ~~photo heavy~~ - March 6th, 2007 at 08:08 PM
You can prinkle baking soda on it, let it sit a while and vc too.
Posted By: Wrennie Re: Blame....Rita! ~~photo heavy~~ - March 6th, 2007 at 08:09 PM
SSSSSSSprinkle. S s s s s s aaack!@
Posted By: Tonya Re: Blame....Rita! ~~photo heavy~~ - March 6th, 2007 at 08:44 PM
laugh laugh prinkle! laugh laugh

I am uploading the after pics as I type!!
Posted By: Tonya Re: Blame....Rita! ~~photo heavy~~ - March 6th, 2007 at 08:50 PM
From the front door:

[Linked Image]

From the kitchen:

[Linked Image]

I will get more pics once everyone leaves....I have a housefull right now. :rolleyes:
Posted By: SpringFever_dup1 Re: Blame....Rita! ~~photo heavy~~ - March 6th, 2007 at 10:25 PM
Looks Great Tonya!! thumbup clp
Posted By: tamara Re: Blame....Rita! ~~photo heavy~~ - March 6th, 2007 at 10:31 PM
Looking good, it seems to open up the space more. thumbup
Posted By: Tonya Re: Blame....Rita! ~~photo heavy~~ - March 6th, 2007 at 10:34 PM
I'm still waiting for the house to empty out so I can get some good pics....Maybe tomorrow. :p

Apparently I did more than wrench my back...the spot that "popped" is S-O-R-E!! eek
Posted By: Triss Re: Blame....Rita! ~~photo heavy~~ - March 7th, 2007 at 05:17 AM
Looks good Tonya!!!
Posted By: chenno Re: Blame....Rita! ~~photo heavy~~ - March 7th, 2007 at 01:34 PM
Looks Great thumbup
Posted By: Tonya Re: Blame....Rita! ~~photo heavy~~ - March 7th, 2007 at 01:40 PM
Here are the pics I promised once my house emptied...

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

I love it! It seems so much larger and more open now.....I wish I could paint, but..... :p
Posted By: Wrennie Re: Blame....Rita! ~~photo heavy~~ - March 7th, 2007 at 01:48 PM
clp
I like it!
Posted By: penny in ontario Re: Blame....Rita! ~~photo heavy~~ - March 7th, 2007 at 01:57 PM
I like it......looks good...well done Tonya!!!
Posted By: plantqueen Re: Blame....Rita! ~~photo heavy~~ - March 7th, 2007 at 03:58 PM
Looks great Tonya!
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Blame....Rita! ~~photo heavy~~ - March 10th, 2007 at 02:21 AM
Like what you did with the place Tonya, and I love all your plants too! thumbup
Posted By: Dixie Angel Re: Blame....Rita! ~~photo heavy~~ - March 10th, 2007 at 02:31 AM
Wondering when you are coming down here to rearrange mine for me....

wink
Posted By: tamara Re: Blame....Rita! ~~photo heavy~~ - March 10th, 2007 at 12:26 PM
Why can't you paint Tonya? I love that table that has the eagle on it.
Posted By: Wrennie Re: Blame....Rita! ~~photo heavy~~ - March 10th, 2007 at 12:49 PM
She's saving her painting energy for her own house thumbup
Posted By: sandy113 Re: Blame....Rita! ~~photo heavy~~ - March 10th, 2007 at 02:47 PM
kids are a joy aren't they***sigh****
© A Gardeners Forum [Archive]