A Gardeners Forum
Posted By: mary sue Newbie from Ca. - February 5th, 2007 at 01:07 AM
Hi,

I love plants but I used to always kill them usually by over watering. I'm getting better with the help of a moisture meter. I went a bit nuts went we got our new house and now there's about 30 plants hanging out in various places. I'm going to start adding more lighting since I think the plants would benefit from it and I could probably start moving them around a bit rather than having so many concentrated in just a few spots. I currently have some issues with some of the plants so I'm hoping to resolve them and keep everything growing well. We have a pretty dark house so I should have bought more low light plants but now that I know about regular lights working well I'll start with that.
Posted By: badplanter Re: Newbie from Ca. - February 5th, 2007 at 01:09 AM
Hi there, and welcome to the Forum! wavey
Posted By: sibyl Re: Newbie from Ca. - February 5th, 2007 at 08:11 AM
wavey hello
welcome to the fourm!
Posted By: princessazlea Re: Newbie from Ca. - February 5th, 2007 at 10:24 AM
Hi mary sue wavey
Welcome to the forum
Nice to meet you.
[Linked Image]
Posted By: penny in ontario Re: Newbie from Ca. - February 5th, 2007 at 02:42 PM
Hi there,

Welcome to the Forum
Posted By: MLN Re: Newbie from Ca. - February 6th, 2007 at 06:59 PM
Hi mary sue and welcome to the forum. smile
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Newbie from Ca. - February 6th, 2007 at 07:58 PM
Welcome to the forum Mary Sue! wavey Your house sounds about like mine with a lot of plants all around....can't wait for the spring so I can get some of them back outside so it's not so crowded in here. thumbup

laura
Posted By: netty Re: Newbie from Ca. - February 7th, 2007 at 08:34 PM
Hello Mary Sue and Welcome to the forum!
Posted By: patches1414 Re: Newbie from Ca. - February 13th, 2007 at 06:51 AM
[Linked Image]

Welcome to the forum! smile We're so glad to have you aboard and I think you're going to love it here. luv There's lots of information and lots of help available. wink
© A Gardeners Forum [Archive]