A Gardeners Forum
Posted By: musicmom Hello from Rhode Island! - August 14th, 2006 at 01:42 AM
I found this site by looking for some help on problems I'm having with my tomato plants (yellow Leaves)

It looks like such a great place to hang out! People chatting about some of my most favorite things (gardening and cooking...)

I'm from Rhode Island, and other than gardening and cooking, some of my hobbies are reading, crochet (I love to make afghans) listening to music, and baseball (being from New England, we of course, are huge Red Sox fans)

I live with my husband, 14 year old daughter, 9 year old son, and our dog Molly and cat Vinny wink

Debbie
Posted By: Pekemom Re: Hello from Rhode Island! - August 14th, 2006 at 02:42 AM
[Linked Image] Debbie!
Our daughter has been living and working in Boston for the past eight years, so we're Red Sox fans, too! Enjoy!
Posted By: afgreyparrot Re: Hello from Rhode Island! - August 14th, 2006 at 03:43 AM
Hi, Debbie..... wavey

Nice to meet you!

I used to live in Rhode Island when I was a kid.
I remember beautiful summers and a lot of deep snow in the winter.

Welcome to the forum!

Cindy
Posted By: Squirrel Re: Hello from Rhode Island! - August 14th, 2006 at 05:43 AM
[Linked Image]

Hi Debbie. wavey Glad you found us. Come often and enjoy. thumbup Sue
Posted By: patches1414 Re: Hello from Rhode Island! - August 14th, 2006 at 07:36 PM
Hi Debbie! wavey

Welcome to the forum! thumbup

Have a beautiful day! flw flw flw
Posted By: princessazlea Re: Hello from Rhode Island! - August 14th, 2006 at 08:56 PM
Hi Debbie wavey
Seen you in the games room thumbup
Welcome to the forum
Nice to meet you.
[Linked Image]
Posted By: Wrennie Re: Hello from Rhode Island! - August 14th, 2006 at 11:13 PM
[Linked Image] [Linked Image]
Posted By: penny in ontario Re: Hello from Rhode Island! - August 14th, 2006 at 11:46 PM
Hello there and Welcome to the Forum!
Posted By: G~mom Re: Hello from Rhode Island! - August 15th, 2006 at 04:07 AM
[Linked Image]

Glad you found us!
Posted By: musicmom Re: Hello from Rhode Island! - August 15th, 2006 at 08:54 AM
Thanks so much for all the nice welcomes

Cindy,
Where in Rhode Island did you live?
Posted By: afgreyparrot Re: Hello from Rhode Island! - August 15th, 2006 at 08:58 AM
Cindy,
Where in Rhode Island did you live?
Quonset Point.
My dad was stationed there in the Navy.
...during the Cuban Missile Crisis.
(Well, WE were there...he was on an aircraft carrier!)
Posted By: musicmom Re: Hello from Rhode Island! - August 15th, 2006 at 08:43 PM
So you must have done alot of moving around?
Did you like that? I've lived here all my life. Actually lived in the same house I was born in until I got married, and then moved only 30 minutes away. (but in a different town, though laugh )
Posted By: gheerstrumpetvines Re: Hello from Rhode Island! - August 19th, 2006 at 05:45 AM
Hi Debbie! Nice to meet you!
© A Gardeners Forum [Archive]