A Gardeners Forum
Posted By: afgreyparrot Prayers and Get Well Wishes #11 - February 17th, 2007 at 07:27 PM
Always praying for my friends and their families here.

Prayers and Get Well Wishes #10
Posted By: Triss Re: Prayers and Get Well Wishes #11 - February 17th, 2007 at 10:17 PM
Praying for everyone today and always.
Posted By: plantqueen Re: Prayers and Get Well Wishes #11 - February 18th, 2007 at 05:01 AM
Thoughts and prayers to all of those in need!
Posted By: badplanter Re: Prayers and Get Well Wishes #11 - February 20th, 2007 at 02:40 AM
Praying for everyone kissies
Posted By: Tonya Re: Prayers and Get Well Wishes #11 - February 20th, 2007 at 01:10 PM
Please pray for Doug's youngest step-daughter. She is pregnant with her first child and not due for another 6 weeks. They sent her for an ultrasound yesterday and also did a non-stress test because her amniotic fluid is low and she is in the beginning stages of toxemia. They are supposed to induce her on either Monday or Tuesday. They do think that her due date is off because her placenta looks more like it is at 39 weeks instead of 34, but the baby is estimated at 4lbs 6oz. She is (for good reason) scared to death. I'll keep you all posted. It is a little girl, but we don't know the name yet, they want to surprise everyone.

Also- I am meeting with a lawyer this morning to go over our options with the house- please pray that we get answers and/or closure.

Praying for everyone who is in need!! angell
Posted By: penny in ontario Re: Prayers and Get Well Wishes #11 - February 20th, 2007 at 02:34 PM
Thoughts and Prayers angell angell
Posted By: Triss Re: Prayers and Get Well Wishes #11 - February 20th, 2007 at 06:40 PM
Tonya, how very scary to be going through all of that with her first baby. Praying for them both. And continued prayers for you as well.
Posted By: plantqueen Re: Prayers and Get Well Wishes #11 - February 21st, 2007 at 04:50 AM
Praying for you and your family Tonya! angell
Posted By: ksgardnr Re: Prayers and Get Well Wishes #11 - February 24th, 2007 at 04:18 AM
Praying for you & your family TOnya, & for the sweet baby & mommy! Also praying for all in need! kissies thumbup angell
Posted By: Dixie Angel Re: Prayers and Get Well Wishes #11 - February 24th, 2007 at 04:56 AM
Praying for all who need prayers...
Posted By: G~mom Re: Prayers and Get Well Wishes #11 - February 24th, 2007 at 10:59 AM
angell Prayers for all angell
Posted By: Tonya Re: Prayers and Get Well Wishes #11 - February 24th, 2007 at 01:49 PM
I spoke with Trista the other day and her spirits are good, she is SICK of bedrest, but hanging in there. I am going baby shopping today once Doug gets home! thumbup

They are naming her Olivia Emma Lee D. cool I can't wait to see her!! clp
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Prayers and Get Well Wishes #11 - February 24th, 2007 at 02:40 PM
thanks for the update... still praying all goes well, as well as praying for all our family here.
Posted By: penny in ontario Re: Prayers and Get Well Wishes #11 - February 26th, 2007 at 06:05 PM
Thoughts and Prayers here too thumbup thumbup thumbup
Posted By: plantqueen Re: Prayers and Get Well Wishes #11 - February 26th, 2007 at 07:00 PM
Continued thoughts and prayers! angell
Posted By: chermoni Re: Prayers and Get Well Wishes #11 - February 27th, 2007 at 07:28 PM
Yesterday my co worker's 12 year old son got hit by a car. For the most part he is okay, he has a concussion, black eye, and a really bad broken leg. They were going to do surgery on his leg this morning but decided not to because one of the breaks is in his growth plate. They're waiting to see if it will start healing on it's own. They will be transferring him to Children's hospital on Thursday and Children's will decide whether or not surgery will be necessary. No word yet on when he might be able to go home. Please keep him and their family in your thoughts. Thank you.
Posted By: Triss Re: Prayers and Get Well Wishes #11 - February 27th, 2007 at 10:01 PM
Oh goodness Cheryl, that is awful. I hope he heals quickly. Are they thinking of putting a rod in his leg? Will be praying for them.
Posted By: chermoni Re: Prayers and Get Well Wishes #11 - February 27th, 2007 at 11:24 PM
I'm not sure what they're thinking of doing. I know that they are worried about the growth plate being able to heal. They'll know more once he's transferred to Children's
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Prayers and Get Well Wishes #11 - February 28th, 2007 at 02:45 AM
definite prayers for the child and his family. that is terrible.
Posted By: Jimmy V Re: Prayers and Get Well Wishes #11 - February 28th, 2007 at 02:59 AM
All my prayers for this young man and his family. ters
Posted By: penny in ontario Re: Prayers and Get Well Wishes #11 - February 28th, 2007 at 01:44 PM
Prayers for this Boy and his Family!!! angell angell angell
Posted By: Tonya Re: Prayers and Get Well Wishes #11 - February 28th, 2007 at 03:47 PM
Praying for the poor boy and his poor parents. thumbup
Posted By: penny in ontario Re: Prayers and Get Well Wishes #11 - February 28th, 2007 at 03:49 PM
Oh my Tonya....Prayers for Trista and wee baaby thumbup thumbup
Posted By: plantqueen Re: Prayers and Get Well Wishes #11 - February 28th, 2007 at 04:19 PM
Praying for Trista and Olivia! angell
Posted By: Patty S Re: Prayers and Get Well Wishes #11 - February 28th, 2007 at 04:20 PM
As George Burns stated in "Oh God", Children are His best things. Praying for the little ones & trusting that they're in good hands.

I see that Jimmy was here last night, & I'm puzzled as to why he didn't mention his daughter (Joyce). She has been diagnosed with breast cancer & is scheduled for a lumpectomy on Friday. She has been recovering (slowly) from a burst appendix last month & hasn't regained her strength yet, & is now dealing with this. frown

Jimmy's brother is recovering nicely after triple bypass surgery a few weeks ago, but there doesn't seem to be much of a pause between health issues within his family. Please keep them in your prayers.
Posted By: Tonya Re: Prayers and Get Well Wishes #11 - February 28th, 2007 at 05:37 PM
So sorry to hear about Jimmy's daughter. ters I hope that after this she recovers nicely and is up and at 'em soon!!

Prayers to all!
Posted By: weezie13 Re: Prayers and Get Well Wishes #11 - February 28th, 2007 at 10:53 PM
My goodness, when it rains it pours for Jimmy...
Sending very big prayers still for them...all!!!!
kissies
Posted By: angelblossom Re: Prayers and Get Well Wishes #11 - March 1st, 2007 at 01:22 AM
Praying here always Jimmy!! kissies angell
Posted By: ksgardnr Re: Prayers and Get Well Wishes #11 - March 1st, 2007 at 04:14 PM
Prayers for everyone! kissies
Posted By: chermoni Re: Prayers and Get Well Wishes #11 - March 3rd, 2007 at 02:57 AM
To give everyone an update. My co worker's son will not have to have surgery after all. They're going to leave his leg in the soft splint for another week to allow the swelling to go down, then they will be putting on a full leg cast. After 6-8 weeks, the full cast will go down to a 1/2 leg cast for another 3-4 weeks, then he will begin physical therapy on his leg to strengthen it for walking again. Thanks for all your prayers and good thoughts. Looks like he's going to be fine. He has even admitted that he has learned the hard way how not to cross a street.
Posted By: Triss Re: Prayers and Get Well Wishes #11 - March 3rd, 2007 at 03:03 AM
A long road to recovery for him. Praying that everything heals up as it should.
Posted By: Merme Re: Prayers and Get Well Wishes #11 - March 4th, 2007 at 01:41 AM
An update on Christine and the unborn baby.

Although they removed the circlage on February 13th, she still haw not gone into labor, in spite of being 4 cm dilated and effaced. But they think that is a good thing because after all, her due date isn't until March 8th. So, they will induce her next Wednesday, on the 7th. Little Nathaniel is already 8 lbs about 6 ox, so he will be a big boy and not a premie as we feared.

Thanks for your continued prayers.

Merme
Posted By: angelblossom Re: Prayers and Get Well Wishes #11 - March 4th, 2007 at 02:52 AM
I Heard From Jimmy today His Son Harold Has had his liver transplant today!! Thank - God for a donor angell This was an 8 hour surgery and Harold is recuperating . Continues Prayers for Harold and Joyce And Jimmy for healing and strength.
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Prayers and Get Well Wishes #11 - March 4th, 2007 at 04:11 AM
thank you diane for the update thumbup i know i've been scarce, and probably will be for a while longer... but i am soo glad to hear that thumbup although. prayers for the donor's family.

also a prayer request for my best friend's husband. they found a mass on his lungs and it isn't looking good ters
Posted By: Triss Re: Prayers and Get Well Wishes #11 - March 4th, 2007 at 04:33 AM
Thanks for the updates Merme and Diane. So sorry to hear about your friends hubby Jiffy, will be praying for all.
Posted By: Jimmy V Re: Prayers and Get Well Wishes #11 - March 6th, 2007 at 02:00 AM
Have a couple of updates on my kids. Harold is in his own room at the transplant center doing well. I got to see him yesterday for a while. Joyce had her Lumpectomy this afternoon doctor said he thinks he got all the cancer will know for sure Thursday. Thank you all for all your prayers and well wishes. Jiffy prayers for your friend's husband. Sorry I haven't been here to post myself just had too much happening thank you Diane kissies for all the help you have given me and my family and for posting for me Don't know what I would have done without a friend like you. Also Patty and Pattie for your calls and words of encouragement
Posted By: weezie13 Re: Prayers and Get Well Wishes #11 - March 6th, 2007 at 02:15 AM
Sending prayers to you and your family Jimmy!!! kissies kissies angell
Posted By: dirt in my diamonds Re: Prayers and Get Well Wishes #11 - March 6th, 2007 at 06:36 PM
Please send some happy thoughts and positive energy our way. My daughter, Pixie, is 6 and a half years old and has been struggling with having random bouts of unexplained fever for about 4 yrs now.

Finally we have a dr who has paid her some attention and is trying to get to the root of what is going on. Her latest fever ranged between 99 and 103 (normal for her is about 96.7, so it was pretty high) and has lasted for the past 2 weeks. She has also missed that much time out of school - first grade!

So far, the dr's have ruled out ear infection, sinus infection, strep throat (2 tests at ped office), and kidney infection (1 test at ped office, 1 hospital test) and they are 99% sure it is not Leukemia or any type of Cancer or Lymphoma. They also are 90% sure it is not Kawasaki Syndrome (a blood vessel disease that causes heart aneurisms) but we won't be 100% until we get the echocardiagram results back (hopefully today!!)

She saw an infectious disease dr and he thinks it is Mono this time, but that doesn't explain all the other times (this happens at least once a month and usually almost all of September) so he ordered a couple more blood tests and they are looking for Lupus and something else.

She has had extensive allergy testing done too and nothing showed up there, as well as having her tonsils out because one ENT thought those might be a problem. Still no luck!!

I will update as soon as I know something. Luckily we have a WONDERFUL pediatrician who has called us at least once a day and always at night to see how we are doing and give us updates on all the tests- AND she ordered all the tests STAT, so they came back immediately.

And Pixie has been quite a trooper- 3 blood tests, a urine test, an hour long!!! echo-cardiogram and waiting rooms at 3 hospitals and 2 drs this weekend, as well as dr's poking and prodding and asking her questions and looking at her naked (she's getting to the shy age!)

Keep us in your thoughts please!
'Manda
Posted By: Triss Re: Prayers and Get Well Wishes #11 - March 6th, 2007 at 08:43 PM
Oh my goodness Manda, what a lot of such a wee thing to go through. Lys is that age and I can very well imagine what you are going through. Will be keeping you all and especially Pixie in my prayers.
Posted By: plantqueen Re: Prayers and Get Well Wishes #11 - March 6th, 2007 at 08:56 PM
I will keep your family and Pixie in my thoughts and prayers Manda! angell
Posted By: angelblossom Re: Prayers and Get Well Wishes #11 - March 7th, 2007 at 01:30 AM
Manda , Sweet prayers being said for Pixie, children show so much bravery during all the examines and test and sometimes holds Mommy's hand to make Mommy feel better Huh? wink kissies angell
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Prayers and Get Well Wishes #11 - March 7th, 2007 at 03:50 AM
prayers for your pixie manda. and you too.

jimmy, continued prayers for you and yours kissies

thank you diane...

all, please pray for our catlover. she is back in the hospital, and when i talked to her, i couldn't hardly understand her because she was so upset. i'll try for more news tomorrow ters
Posted By: Triss Re: Prayers and Get Well Wishes #11 - March 7th, 2007 at 05:19 AM
I am so sorry to hear that Jiffy, will be saying more prayers for her.
Posted By: Tonya Re: Prayers and Get Well Wishes #11 - March 7th, 2007 at 01:34 PM
Prayers for all..... angell
Posted By: penny in ontario Re: Prayers and Get Well Wishes #11 - March 7th, 2007 at 02:33 PM
Prayers for All in Need........... thumbup
Posted By: dirt in my diamonds Re: Prayers and Get Well Wishes #11 - March 7th, 2007 at 05:31 PM
Update on Pixie:
Echocardiogram was normal (sigh of relief!!)

Bloodwork was SO normal this time that dr doesn't believe it- says she can't jump from 14 to .6 in two days, so one of the tests probably had an error- we just assume it was the high one, which means essentially they know nothing.

Back to square one. They are running more blood tests in two weeks unless something else crops up in the meantime.

Temp was 99.4 again last night and normal this morning. Still having headache, but in high spirits. She's been back to school for 2 days now. (Thank goodness!)

Thank you everyone for thinking of us,
Manda
Posted By: weezie13 Re: Prayers and Get Well Wishes #11 - March 7th, 2007 at 05:50 PM
Manda,
Has she had her thyroid checked????

Or her pititary gland? Duh
Posted By: dirt in my diamonds Re: Prayers and Get Well Wishes #11 - March 8th, 2007 at 01:32 AM
No, but that's a GREAT idea. Thank you. I always think I should get MINE checked because my aunt has thryroid probs, but for some reason I didn't think of it with her!

Ya'll have been so great (insert happy sappy tears here.) I have been really upset about all of this and that on top of the spring fever/winter depression and my OWN horrible sinus infection has really dragged me down these past two weeks.

I don't want them to find ANYTHING wrong, but it's so crazy how she goes from well to sick to well again so quickly- and usually her ONLY symptom is the fever. So nutty.

Thank you again!
Manda
Posted By: angelblossom Re: Prayers and Get Well Wishes #11 - March 8th, 2007 at 02:17 AM
Prayer continued for Catlover, and Pixie!!
Posted By: SpringFever_dup1 Re: Prayers and Get Well Wishes #11 - March 8th, 2007 at 02:30 AM
Manda .. soo sorry to read of Pixie!! I would go with Thyroid and pituitary check as well.. My sister just recovered from thyroid cancer and it did affect body temps!! Well thoughts for you all!!

Well thoughts to catlover!!

And all that need them!! kissies
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Prayers and Get Well Wishes #11 - March 8th, 2007 at 03:23 AM
catlover sends her love and thanks for the prayers. they are still very much needed, the infection is spreading and getting much worse.

manda, i agree that the thyroid is possibly a major culprit. i have thyroid problems and so does my daughter. the endocrinologist said that it can start pretty young.
Posted By: weezie13 Re: Prayers and Get Well Wishes #11 - March 8th, 2007 at 04:20 AM
Originally posted by dirt in my diamonds:
No, but that's a GREAT idea. Thank you. I always think I should get MINE checked because my aunt has thryroid probs, but for some reason I didn't think of it with her!

Manda,
Mayyyyyyyyybe this??????????
"What You Need to Know About P...seems like alot of good info maybe???**
Posted By: weezie13 Re: Prayers and Get Well Wishes #11 - March 8th, 2007 at 04:22 AM
Sending verrry big prayer's for Karen/Catlover..
Hope she's doing better realllll soon....
And all calms' down for her kissies *
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Prayers and Get Well Wishes #11 - March 8th, 2007 at 05:39 PM
PLEASE continue to pray for catlover. she has her drs giving her conflicting statements, one says one thing and the other says the total opposite, and one doesn't want to give her pain meds... please pray for her...
Posted By: penny in ontario Re: Prayers and Get Well Wishes #11 - March 8th, 2007 at 05:41 PM
Continued Prayers for Catlover thumbup
Posted By: Triss Re: Prayers and Get Well Wishes #11 - March 8th, 2007 at 07:33 PM
I just cannot imagine all that Catlover is going through right now. She is constantly in my thoughts and prayers. kissies
Posted By: angelblossom Re: Prayers and Get Well Wishes #11 - March 9th, 2007 at 01:34 AM
Oh It's so hard to hear when the doctors don't agree! Continues prayer For Catlover and Pixie, and all that needs prayers for what ever the cause or need ~~ prayers are lifted up! kissies angell
Posted By: dirt in my diamonds Re: Prayers and Get Well Wishes #11 - March 9th, 2007 at 02:08 PM
Everyone here is in my thoughts today. I am new to this forum but love it just the same and was beginning to make some great online friends. I know it is hard when you have to leave a forum or it shuts down. There is another forum like this for divorce and breakups that I actually met the man who is now my huband on! Yes, strange, I know, but that just goes to show the bonds you can form on boards like this one.
I know everyone is hurting and I just wanted to say I am thinking of you and hoping that the forum lasts. It is a wonderful resource to all of us who are just learning to garden and a great way to make friends for those of us who don't (or can't) get out much in "real life."
Love to all,
Manda
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Prayers and Get Well Wishes #11 - March 10th, 2007 at 02:02 AM
thank you manda, and continued prayers for all here who need them.
Posted By: Dixie Angel Re: Prayers and Get Well Wishes #11 - March 10th, 2007 at 02:40 AM
Praying for every one and every thing...
Posted By: ksgardnr Re: Prayers and Get Well Wishes #11 - March 10th, 2007 at 07:05 PM
prayers always, for EVERYONE! kissies angell
Posted By: angelblossom Re: Prayers and Get Well Wishes #11 - March 11th, 2007 at 01:33 AM
Is there an update on Catlover Jiffy/~~ Anyone know?? Prayers continued Dailey for All our GH friends and familys [Linked Image] angell
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Prayers and Get Well Wishes #11 - March 11th, 2007 at 04:42 AM
kissies i'll tell her you asked dianne. i talked to her very briefly tonight. the pain meds they have her on make it hard for her to function. so her sister now has medical poa while the drs argue over the best method of treatment. one says it is gangrene, one says it's "just an infection" with a blood clot impeding healing, and one says they need to make up their mind and treat her. with her sister having medical poa now, karen can take her meds and concentrate on healing instead of avoiding the pain meds so she is coherent enough to understand what they are saying. thanks for asking, she sends her love.

and prayers for all who need them
Posted By: Triss Re: Prayers and Get Well Wishes #11 - March 12th, 2007 at 06:40 PM
Urgent Prayer Request for Jiffy.

There has been a fire at her house and 2/3 of the property is burnt and the fire is under control. She said that her house is ok but there is damage to the siding near Matthew's bedroom window.
Posted By: plantqueen Re: Prayers and Get Well Wishes #11 - March 12th, 2007 at 06:54 PM
Thoughts and prayers for Jiffy and family! kissies
Posted By: penny in ontario Re: Prayers and Get Well Wishes #11 - March 12th, 2007 at 06:56 PM
Prayers for Jiffy and Family kissies
Posted By: sibyl Re: Prayers and Get Well Wishes #11 - March 12th, 2007 at 07:01 PM
prayers for ya jiffy and your family! kissies
Posted By: Tonya Re: Prayers and Get Well Wishes #11 - March 12th, 2007 at 07:15 PM
Jiffy Update:

I just got off the phone and she said the fire is out. The damage to the house is minor(Matthew and Scott can fix it thumbup ) and the start was narrowed to spontaneous combustion of a can of lighter fluid type fuel. She will post when she can. Please keep praying! angell
Posted By: penny in ontario Re: Prayers and Get Well Wishes #11 - March 12th, 2007 at 07:24 PM
kissies thumbup
Posted By: Shirley4 Re: Prayers and Get Well Wishes #11 - March 12th, 2007 at 07:31 PM
Prayers for you Jiffy! kissies
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Prayers and Get Well Wishes #11 - March 12th, 2007 at 07:41 PM
thank you all, see my post and pictures kissies
Posted By: angelblossom Re: Prayers and Get Well Wishes #11 - March 13th, 2007 at 12:37 AM
kissies Jiffy! kissies
Posted By: Jimmy V Re: Prayers and Get Well Wishes #11 - March 13th, 2007 at 10:42 PM
Jiffy prayers for you and your family. Diane told me about your fire. I am glad no more damage was done and Matthew was still home to put it out. Take care of your self.
Posted By: Jimmy V Re: Prayers and Get Well Wishes #11 - March 13th, 2007 at 10:43 PM
On a better note Harold is out of the hospital from his liver transplant doing better then the Doctors thought he would. He gets out and walks around to gain his strength back.. My brother is also mending well. Joyce had two Lumpectomies last week waiting for results. Thank you all for your prayers.
Posted By: weezie13 Re: Prayers and Get Well Wishes #11 - March 13th, 2007 at 11:42 PM
Jimmy,
That's a three~fer kissies kissies kissies
Hope they're all up and about... and all 3 healthy!
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Prayers and Get Well Wishes #11 - March 13th, 2007 at 11:44 PM
kissies and thank you for the prayers.

i have an update on catlover... it is mixed. it wasn't gangrene, it was a blood vessel infection, but nothing in the bone. the antibiotics took care of it.

the bad news is that her toes aren't going to get better. ever. they have her special shoes now, and say that this could move to any part of her body at any time. she thinks they will send her home tomorrow or the next day.
Posted By: Triss Re: Prayers and Get Well Wishes #11 - March 13th, 2007 at 11:57 PM
Thanks for all of the updates. Keeping everyone in my prayers still.
Posted By: angelblossom Re: Prayers and Get Well Wishes #11 - March 14th, 2007 at 12:16 AM
Thanks for the update Jiffy!! Prayers Continues dailey angell
Posted By: penny in ontario Re: Prayers and Get Well Wishes #11 - March 14th, 2007 at 03:47 PM
Thanks Jiffy..........prayers always angell angell angell
Posted By: weezie13 Re: Prayers and Get Well Wishes #11 - March 14th, 2007 at 04:02 PM
Have we heard any news on Lynne's mom?????
Posted By: Squirrel Re: Prayers and Get Well Wishes #11 - March 15th, 2007 at 01:58 AM
Just wanted to let you know that my Hubby had his operation on Tue. and they were able to get all the cancer and he is on his way to recovery. I want to thank you all for your thoughts and prayers and ask that you continue as he moves thru this recovery period. Again, many, many thanks. Hugs, Sue
Posted By: Dixie Angel Re: Prayers and Get Well Wishes #11 - March 15th, 2007 at 02:01 AM
Offering prayers of thanks for those that have been answered and still praying for those who need them...
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Prayers and Get Well Wishes #11 - March 15th, 2007 at 02:16 AM
wonderful sue! thank you so much for the encouraging news. i'll continue to pray for him as well as all who need prayers!
Posted By: Triss Re: Prayers and Get Well Wishes #11 - March 15th, 2007 at 03:38 AM
Sue, that is great news. Will continue to keep your hubby in my prayers as he recovers.
Posted By: sandy113 Re: Prayers and Get Well Wishes #11 - March 15th, 2007 at 10:38 AM
my prayers is with every one kissies angell
Posted By: ksgardnr Re: Prayers and Get Well Wishes #11 - March 21st, 2007 at 05:09 PM
Prayers ALWAYS, & thank you for the updates!
Posted By: plantqueen Re: Prayers and Get Well Wishes #11 - March 21st, 2007 at 08:15 PM
Thoughts and prayers for everyone in need! angell
Posted By: Thornius Re: Prayers and Get Well Wishes #11 - March 22nd, 2007 at 10:59 PM
Please keep my wife, Catherine Denise Winston in your prayers. On Monday March 12, 2007 we found out that she has breast cancer. She has Inflammatory Breast Cancer the rarest, most aggressive, and fastest spreading cancer. It has already spread to her lungs and one ovary. She had surgery today to have a port installed for chemotherapy and will start chemotherapy next week. Her spirits improve daily knowing that people are praying for her. The doctors say that with surgery, chemotherapy and radiation on a regular basis, she will be able to live for years, but we think that prayer is the MOST important thing. Thank you all. Thorn.
Posted By: weezie13 Re: Prayers and Get Well Wishes #11 - March 22nd, 2007 at 11:13 PM
Ohhhhh Nat,
I will sincerely keep your wife, Catherine,
in my prayers..
My sister~in~law had it, and she lived with it
for manyyyyyyyy years in remission...

angell angell angell angell angell angell angell angell
Posted By: Dixie Angel Re: Prayers and Get Well Wishes #11 - March 22nd, 2007 at 11:22 PM
Nat, I will be praying for Catherine, too! I am so sorry for the devastating new that she got. Will be lifting her up daily in my prayers...

I am still praying for all that need them...
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Prayers and Get Well Wishes #11 - March 23rd, 2007 at 12:06 AM
Many prayers from me for your wife too Thorny! kissies thumbup
Posted By: Jimmy V Re: Prayers and Get Well Wishes #11 - March 23rd, 2007 at 12:24 AM
Nat I am so sorry for your wife prayers for her her doctors and strength for you and your family. Just been there with my daughter while not the aggressive kind was scary still. She is now waiting to start radiation. Praying your wife will come out at least as good.
Posted By: chenno Re: Prayers and Get Well Wishes #11 - March 23rd, 2007 at 12:28 AM
Thoughts and prayers to all!
Posted By: afgreyparrot Re: Prayers and Get Well Wishes #11 - March 23rd, 2007 at 01:35 AM
Thorny, I will be praying for your wife...and for you, as well.
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Prayers and Get Well Wishes #11 - March 23rd, 2007 at 01:38 AM
oh my nat. i hate that so very much. but know, she is in my prayers as are you to be able to stay supportive of her.

i too have prayer requests... seems like a laundry list of them...
my best friend wendy - her husband will have surgery for cancer of the thymus gland on april 12, and her son was admitted to the hospital for an indefinite stay last night.
And
Ellie's mother in law's brother is facing open heart surgery as soon as they can get him on the schedule, and mona's sister is facing an indefinite hospitalization.
Posted By: angelblossom Re: Prayers and Get Well Wishes #11 - March 23rd, 2007 at 02:06 AM
Thorn Prayers upon Prayers being lifted for you and your wife and in support of your family!! kissies

Prayers going out to all that need up lifting to healing, strength, and friendships light to see our way thru the dark hours and bring sunshine on a new day! kissies
Posted By: Triss Re: Prayers and Get Well Wishes #11 - March 23rd, 2007 at 04:04 AM
Thorny, Both you and your wife are in my prayers. Let her know she has us all behind her and with you both as you travel this very difficult road.
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Prayers and Get Well Wishes #11 - March 24th, 2007 at 03:02 AM
please click here to go to new forum for the next prayer request post
© A Gardeners Forum [Archive]