A Gardeners Forum
Posted By: kodell What Did You Plant Today? - March 11th, 2007 at 12:49 PM
So far this spring I have just been doint cleanup. But the other day I got to start planting annuals...I know it's early, but...long story... Anyway, I planted several flats of blue Ageratum in concrete containers. They have Agapanthus in the center, Red Knockout roses, Candytuft, Ageratum and Sweet Alyssum.
Posted By: Shirley4 Re: What Did You Plant Today? - March 11th, 2007 at 01:21 PM
A week or so ago I planted seeds of:

cinnamon basil
convolvulu (blue enchantment)
Impateins (red)
Impateins (lavendar)

And they are all sprouted!!

And:
Columbine (blue star)
Columbine (harlequin mix)

I will grow these all in the house in pots.
Posted By: Wrennie Re: What Did You Plant Today? - March 11th, 2007 at 01:25 PM
Nothing yet. grinnnn
Posted By: kennyso Re: What Did You Plant Today? - March 11th, 2007 at 01:51 PM
I've planted lost of stuff, but nothing grows for me...they don't even sprout! laugh laugh laugh
Job's Tears
Luffa
Bauhinia (orchid tree)
Dahlias
Zinnias
Hostas
Wonder Egg
Coleus
Butterfly bush
Pink Pampas Grass

I soaked some seeds last night:
Mimosa Pudica (sensitive plant)
everlasting sweet peas
safflower
canna
honeywort
Posted By: Shirley4 Re: What Did You Plant Today? - March 11th, 2007 at 02:00 PM
None of those sprout for you?!!!

I have your Pathos boxed and it's going to the PO tomorrow! thumbup
Posted By: kennyso Re: What Did You Plant Today? - March 11th, 2007 at 02:23 PM
Thanks Shirely, yes absolutely none have sprouted...must be some curse
Posted By: kennyso Re: What Did You Plant Today? - March 11th, 2007 at 11:24 PM
Ok, I stand corrected. I can see a small tip coming from the pot that I planted 'cherokee long ear popcorn' in and I see another elbow sprout...might be the safflower (they already had a radicle since I soaked them last nite
Posted By: angelblossom Re: What Did You Plant Today? - March 11th, 2007 at 11:26 PM
I planted a lot today 3 different variety of blanket flower, snow on a mountain, touch me nots, shasta daisey, and many many more!! And I finally got my brugs in ground and one of them in a very large container!!<-- that took a lot of soil!!! shk Now the waiting begins!!
Posted By: kennyso Re: What Did You Plant Today? - March 14th, 2007 at 08:08 PM
ok...I was wrong, and maybe a tad impatien(t) laugh I have three double click comos sprouts, four everlasting sweet pea, four zinnia, and a popcorn sprouting! I sprinkled some lettuce seeds on top of a small pot and saw little radicals coming out of the seeds already and it hasn't even been 24hr yet!
Posted By: Shirley4 Re: What Did You Plant Today? - March 15th, 2007 at 12:00 AM
See there!!! thumbup
You are just impatient. Hope you didn't throw out all your wonder egg seeds you planted!
© A Gardeners Forum [Archive]