A Gardeners Forum
Posted By: tamara Thank you Penny.... - March 20th, 2007 at 06:31 PM
After the bad day I was having, your gift was truly a blessing. It certainly cheered me up. [Linked Image]

I bet the pretty candle that is still in the box was very nice too before it got broken. Thank you again kissies your the best.

Now I'm off to sweep up some glass laugh
Posted By: penny in ontario Re: Thank you Penny.... - March 20th, 2007 at 06:32 PM
Oh no...it broke......oh i am so sorry......maybe there wil be another one the way then kissies thumbup thumbup thumbup
Posted By: tamara Re: Thank you Penny.... - March 20th, 2007 at 06:36 PM
Don't be sorry Penny, that's the post office for you. They shake, rattle and roll everything. Makes me worry about the packages I sent out sca .

As you can see everything goes so well with my green and blue counter. wink thanks again.
Posted By: sibyl Re: Thank you Penny.... - March 20th, 2007 at 06:36 PM
and it came in another pretty box!!
that was sweet of ya penny! kissies
Posted By: sibyl Re: Thank you Penny.... - March 20th, 2007 at 06:37 PM
it dose match! thumbup
Posted By: Triss Re: Thank you Penny.... - March 20th, 2007 at 06:38 PM
Ohhh more great gifts!!! Those small candles smell awesome Tamara, will fill the whole room up with scent! I loved mine.
Posted By: plantqueen Re: Thank you Penny.... - March 20th, 2007 at 06:41 PM
Wonderful gifts! thumbup
Posted By: SpringFever_dup1 Re: Thank you Penny.... - March 20th, 2007 at 07:13 PM
Ohhh Nice Gifts!! Just what you needed!! thumbup wink
Posted By: ksgardnr Re: Thank you Penny.... - March 20th, 2007 at 07:50 PM
Pretty gifts ya' sent her Penny! You are quite the gift fairy! Glad it cheered ya' up Tamara!
Posted By: Tonya Re: Thank you Penny.... - March 21st, 2007 at 02:33 PM
Great stuff, there! Penny- how do you manage to always match the house colors?? Duh
Posted By: penny in ontario Re: Thank you Penny.... - March 21st, 2007 at 02:36 PM
Just luck i guess lala laugh laugh laugh laugh .....no really somtimes if you post a pic of your home...i look to see what colors i can find in the back grounds laugh laugh laugh
© A Gardeners Forum [Archive]