A Gardeners Forum
Posted By: afgreyparrot Got Webkinz? 2 - March 18th, 2007 at 08:58 PM
[Linked Image]
Posted By: jonni13 Re: Got Webkinz? 2 - March 18th, 2007 at 08:59 PM
Thanx, Cindy.
Posted By: afgreyparrot Re: Got Webkinz? 2 - March 18th, 2007 at 09:03 PM
OK...THIS cracked me up..... lala

I just won the tournament with 19,284 points. The 2nd place winner was only 4,430 points. And that was while posting in here, between rounds!

I beat the pants off those kids!
laugh laugh laugh

Sometimes I know I'm not playing against a kid...
The other day someone was kicking my butt at cash cow...and I was wishing there was a chat function so I could say "OK, get off the computer and put your kid on here so I can beat him!" shocked laugh
Posted By: jonni13 Re: Got Webkinz? 2 - March 18th, 2007 at 09:07 PM
I know that feeling, Cindy.
Does anyone play Dicekinz? It's a tough game for a kid. I know I'm playing adults in there sometimes.
Posted By: afgreyparrot Re: Got Webkinz? 2 - March 18th, 2007 at 09:13 PM
I have never even looked to see what Dicekinz is.

I'll have to look at it.
Posted By: jonni13 Re: Got Webkinz? 2 - March 18th, 2007 at 09:16 PM
Don't if you're not into involved strategy. You need to purchase dice too and they are not cheap.
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Got Webkinz? 2 - March 18th, 2007 at 09:17 PM
Oh I know a lot of times I'm not playing a kid at all! laugh Guess I can't talk eh? laugh

I tried DiceKinz a few times but I totally didn't get it at all. perpl nutz laugh
Posted By: afgreyparrot Re: Got Webkinz? 2 - March 18th, 2007 at 09:19 PM
involved strategy.
If there's some kind of "thinking" you have to do...
.......count me out! shocked laugh
Posted By: Triss Re: Got Webkinz? 2 - March 18th, 2007 at 09:24 PM
I like dicekinz but I need way better dice. I have been trying all of the different games, Guess I need to stick with one until I get good at it and then go to another. Some of these games are way too hard for me to get!
Posted By: melcon6 Re: Got Webkinz? 2 - March 18th, 2007 at 09:29 PM
I play Dicekinz sometimes, but yes there is a lot of strategy involved and way too much thinking.......... I got some special dice but I can't figure out how to install them?????
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Got Webkinz? 2 - March 18th, 2007 at 09:41 PM
My specialty game is Quizzys Word Challenge....I almost always win the tournament of that game. And the Wacky's Bullseye Batter, I'm really good at that! The Antmania one too! thumbup
Posted By: jonni13 Re: Got Webkinz? 2 - March 18th, 2007 at 10:19 PM
teech Installing dicekinz dice
Go to dicekinz page (not tournament page) Click on Dice Collection. Click a die and check all sides to see if it has the features you want. Drag your favorites in the top and hit save. Those are the dice you are going to play with until you change them. Sometimes I wish I had chosen differently in the middle of the game depending on what the other person has. I kinda like the game but get awfully frustrated too.
Posted By: melcon6 Re: Got Webkinz? 2 - March 18th, 2007 at 10:56 PM
Thank you Tina! And I found out how we get trophies.

In the arcade or the tournament, click on the game you want. Then click on "Instructions" . That will tell you if there is a trophy for that particular game and may give you a hint as to how to win one. Not all the games have trophies.
Posted By: Triss Re: Got Webkinz? 2 - March 18th, 2007 at 11:22 PM
I did not see anything about trophies when I clicked on instructions. It is the lil "I" on the right side of the list of games right? Or am I missing something?
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Got Webkinz? 2 - March 18th, 2007 at 11:40 PM
It'll only tell you in the arcade instructions I think. Click on the game and then play game and then instructions. If there is a trophy available it will tell you in there.
Posted By: Triss Re: Got Webkinz? 2 - March 18th, 2007 at 11:47 PM
Ok I will look there. Let me log back in and see what I can find out.
Posted By: jonni13 Re: Got Webkinz? 2 - March 19th, 2007 at 12:25 AM
Any of my friends need some wood rail fencing? I upgraded and have about 7-8 sections to gift away. It would take about three days to 'ship' them all to you. laugh
Posted By: melcon6 Re: Got Webkinz? 2 - March 19th, 2007 at 12:32 AM
is it the split rail fence???? I could use 4 sections..........
Posted By: jonni13 Re: Got Webkinz? 2 - March 19th, 2007 at 12:35 AM
As soon as I can add you to my friends list, I will send them along. I haven't been able to connect all day to add you.
Posted By: melcon6 Re: Got Webkinz? 2 - March 19th, 2007 at 12:38 AM
what is your screenname???
Posted By: jonni13 Re: Got Webkinz? 2 - March 19th, 2007 at 12:50 AM
It will be Tedkinz, I think. Or Teddy is the pets name.
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Got Webkinz? 2 - March 19th, 2007 at 12:53 AM
I'm up to 3200 kinzcash now! Woohoo! laugh
Posted By: jonni13 Re: Got Webkinz? 2 - March 19th, 2007 at 01:02 AM
I got up to 9000 today and decided I needed a conservatory. My hothouse wasn't big enough so I turned it into storage for now. So now I'm a little under 5000.
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Got Webkinz? 2 - March 19th, 2007 at 01:08 AM
Wow Tina that's great! clp I'm saving up for a while, other than letters and food! laugh
Posted By: jonni13 Re: Got Webkinz? 2 - March 19th, 2007 at 01:13 AM
Saving is good. There is not much that I really want any more so it's mostly food unless I see something rare in the curio shop that I want.
Posted By: Triss Re: Got Webkinz? 2 - March 19th, 2007 at 01:21 AM
WOW that is a lot of cash. I hover around 1000 on a good day. Most of the time the kids keep their own pets alive, I just go in after and clean up at night, make sure they did not buy doubles and triples of things and rearrange their rooms so they can move around better.
Posted By: afgreyparrot Re: Got Webkinz? 2 - March 19th, 2007 at 01:29 AM
I swear, if I win one more Green Gak on the Wheel of Wow my pet is gonna run away from home.

I tried sending it to Loz, but they won't let you send gak or bleck to anyone.
Posted By: jonni13 Re: Got Webkinz? 2 - March 19th, 2007 at 01:43 AM
No, you can't send gak or gunk or anything that didn't turn out the way you wanted when you cook.
Mel, I just sent the first 3 fences your way.
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Got Webkinz? 2 - March 19th, 2007 at 01:44 AM
Thanks a lot Cindy! thumbup
Posted By: jonni13 Re: Got Webkinz? 2 - March 19th, 2007 at 01:46 AM
I won't allow it to get below 1000. I'm afraid of starving Ted's pet. But I've kind of run out of things that we really want to buy.
I've been looking at the midevil stuff available at the curio shop. Thinking it would be fun to have a dungeon. laugh
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Got Webkinz? 2 - March 19th, 2007 at 01:49 AM
Make a dungeon and lock Cindy up in there for wanting to send me yucky food! laugh wink p laugh
Posted By: jonni13 Re: Got Webkinz? 2 - March 19th, 2007 at 01:50 AM
I won like 8-9 gems before I hit slag 3 times. I was so annoyed. I didn't know it did that. It's happened a couple of times since too.
Triss, is there anything your kids are saving up for?
Posted By: afgreyparrot Re: Got Webkinz? 2 - March 19th, 2007 at 02:24 AM
</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="COMIC SANS MS, Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="3" face="COMIC SANS MS, Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by loz:
<strong> Make a dungeon and lock Cindy up in there for wanting to send me yucky food! laugh wink kissies
Posted By: jonni13 Re: Got Webkinz? 2 - March 19th, 2007 at 02:57 AM
I just sent Jonny a toy and lunch for after school tomorrow.
Posted By: Triss Re: Got Webkinz? 2 - March 19th, 2007 at 03:00 AM
I am not saving for a lot. I kinda buy as I go along. We just got done decorating Mikey's bathroom and he wants a 2nd yard. I think I want to make it a maze with spots all around for all of his darn games. He is working on the games for our rooms now too even though he has them all in Zack's rooms.

I think I wanna get them the studio thing too so they can make movies. have not really looked into that one yet.

And plants, we are always buying plants. Both Jonny and Lys are working on gardens. Lys has a few from you for that already.
Posted By: Triss Re: Got Webkinz? 2 - March 19th, 2007 at 03:16 AM
Ok so one more question, do you win a trophy in the arcade or the tournament room?
Posted By: afgreyparrot Re: Got Webkinz? 2 - March 19th, 2007 at 03:22 AM
I don't know, but I want one! eek
I won the tournament today for Quizzy's Word Challenge and I didn't get a trophy. ters
Posted By: afgreyparrot Re: Got Webkinz? 2 - March 19th, 2007 at 03:24 AM
Brennan has a bunch of trophys... nutz
I gotta find out how he gets them.
Posted By: Triss Re: Got Webkinz? 2 - March 19th, 2007 at 03:30 AM
I gotta figure it out as well so I can win some for the kiddos.

Ok so if you get a trophy, you need to post the game and the score, ok! Do you get them at the end of the games?
Posted By: jonni13 Re: Got Webkinz? 2 - March 19th, 2007 at 04:20 AM
The trophy just shows up in my dock. I have two cash cow trophies. I'm not sure if I earned them in the arcade or in the quick tournaments. And Jonni said she saw something when we checked on the standings in the tounament section about a surprise. But I had already clicked on yes to check scores so I missed it. I certainly don't get one every time I win a tournament. You would need a room just for trophies.
Posted By: Triss Re: Got Webkinz? 2 - March 19th, 2007 at 04:59 AM
Very interesting... guess I will have to keep on trying. Need the practice anyhow as my scores just are not the best in any one game or another.

I was not watching the time very close tonight and got kicked off in the middle of a game. I am sure my poor pet is going to be very sad tomorrow.
Posted By: melcon6 Re: Got Webkinz? 2 - March 19th, 2007 at 12:00 PM
You can get a trophy by playing in the arcade or the tournament, but only if that game even has a trophy. Go to the arcade and choose the game you want to see if it has a trophy. Choose "play game" choose "instructions" . It will tell youthere whether there is a trophy available. Hold on , I'll show you for cash cow:

Okay, it shows a silhouette of a trophy and it says, "See if you can get the trophy by clicking on a very large group of bottles!"

So for this trophy, it's not how many levels or how high your score is , just go in there and let the bottles stack up really high and then start clicking , you should get a pretty large group that way and win the trophy.

The goober's lab trophy I have is really cool, when you walk up to it , it does something cool.
Posted By: Triss Re: Got Webkinz? 2 - March 19th, 2007 at 03:18 PM
Got the trophy thing figured out... all but the winning one part! laugh
Posted By: melcon6 Re: Got Webkinz? 2 - March 19th, 2007 at 03:44 PM
Thanks Tina, I got the three sections of fence that you sent me!!!!
Posted By: Triss Re: Got Webkinz? 2 - March 19th, 2007 at 03:47 PM
Very cool! Jonny is tickled with the tractor toy you sent him. He put it in his backyard.
Posted By: afgreyparrot Re: Got Webkinz? 2 - March 19th, 2007 at 03:58 PM
Okay, it shows a silhouette of a trophy and it says, "See if you can get the trophy by clicking on a very large group of bottles!"

So for this trophy, it's not how many levels or how high your score is , just go in there and let the bottles stack up really high and then start clicking , you should get a pretty large group that way and win the trophy.
I did that last night...clicked away everything except one color so there would be a lot of one color...then clicked them and still didn't win a trophy. eek
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Got Webkinz? 2 - March 19th, 2007 at 04:01 PM
My sister won Athena a trophy the very first day she played a game....it's a cash cow one and she said she had no idea how she got it. Duh
Posted By: Triss Re: Got Webkinz? 2 - March 19th, 2007 at 04:42 PM
I have done that too Cindy and nothing. ters
Posted By: jonni13 Re: Got Webkinz? 2 - March 19th, 2007 at 07:08 PM
I have 3 more fence sections for an interested party. Wood rail fence.
Posted By: Triss Re: Got Webkinz? 2 - March 19th, 2007 at 07:30 PM
Mikey got your package today Tina, he liked the flowers. I need a 2nd yard. grinnnn

Anyone know if you put two yards together, will there still be a door between them?
Posted By: jonni13 Re: Got Webkinz? 2 - March 19th, 2007 at 09:07 PM
There is still a door between two yard rooms, triss.
Posted By: afgreyparrot Re: Got Webkinz? 2 - March 19th, 2007 at 10:16 PM
I'll be glad to take them if you tell me something I can send you in return.
Posted By: Triss Re: Got Webkinz? 2 - March 19th, 2007 at 10:24 PM
Well it would have been nice to have a really big huge yard.
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Got Webkinz? 2 - March 19th, 2007 at 10:30 PM
I've bought 3 gifts to send to Jessica! laugh thumbup laugh Nice gifts! muggs

I wish you really could have one big yard! :p I have 2 connecting hoping that they would just be one big yard too. One is Honey's fun yard, the other is Honeys relaxation yard.... laugh
Posted By: Triss Re: Got Webkinz? 2 - March 19th, 2007 at 10:38 PM
My next yard is going to be a maze for Mikey. I need to come and visit yours Tina.
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Got Webkinz? 2 - March 19th, 2007 at 10:48 PM
Shoot Triss, everytime someone visits me or I visit them I almost ALWAYS freeze up! :p :p Sorry that I disappeared.
Posted By: Triss Re: Got Webkinz? 2 - March 19th, 2007 at 10:54 PM
That is ok. Your maze yard gave me some great ideas for ours! I was thinking I had to go it all with the hedges, but I am thinking of making it with more flowers as well. It is going to be fun. I got the yard today and 2 hedges and added in the flowers that Tina sent us. It will take a while to get it all loaded, then I will get Mikey's games moved in there for him.
Posted By: jonni13 Re: Got Webkinz? 2 - March 19th, 2007 at 11:07 PM
I have a maze of flowers and another of veggies. More room to walk around with those and the pets don't get lost behind everything.
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Got Webkinz? 2 - March 19th, 2007 at 11:09 PM
That was my relaxation yard! laugh

Divided into 4 sections with maze hedges....I have my veggie garden in one corner, pond in another, hammock in another, and my umbrella and chairs in the other.

And a snowman for good luck! laugh Athena laughed and said to me, why do you have a snowman in your yard! nutz laugh
Posted By: jonni13 Re: Got Webkinz? 2 - March 19th, 2007 at 11:11 PM
Originally posted by afgreyparrot:
I'll be glad to take them if you tell me something I can send you in return.
They are on their way, Cindy. Send some food, if you must.
Posted By: jonni13 Re: Got Webkinz? 2 - March 19th, 2007 at 11:16 PM
Originally posted by loz:
Athena laughed and said to me, why do you have a snowman in your yard! nutz laugh
I have a snow dog in my yard.
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Got Webkinz? 2 - March 19th, 2007 at 11:18 PM
laugh Wouldn't be so bad if you could make an cold snowy yard, but my yard is full of flowers and trees! laugh

I hope that things keep becoming interactive. Like the sink. Athena wanted to wash her paws after using the toilet and it doesn't do anything, it should. To teach kids to wash their hands. And the piano, I'd buy it if you could play it.
Posted By: Triss Re: Got Webkinz? 2 - March 19th, 2007 at 11:18 PM
Cute, so the flowers are better for a maze then? I did not think about the kids losing their pets in a hedge.
Posted By: jonni13 Re: Got Webkinz? 2 - March 19th, 2007 at 11:32 PM
My pet is kinda smallish and when I put in a row of sunflowers i lost him behind them. It is easy to find them again though because you just click on an open space and they walk to it. That could be good for hide and seek. But if you want to put games and toys in there you could lose them, sorta.
Posted By: afgreyparrot Re: Got Webkinz? 2 - March 19th, 2007 at 11:33 PM
And the piano, I'd buy it if you could play it.
I bought it so it could collect dust...just like my real one! laugh
Posted By: jonni13 Re: Got Webkinz? 2 - March 19th, 2007 at 11:35 PM
You could actually make a maze of toys and furniture. Incorporate them right into the maze walls so to speak.
Posted By: Triss Re: Got Webkinz? 2 - March 19th, 2007 at 11:36 PM
Maybe if I put his games on little outdoor tables?
Posted By: afgreyparrot Re: Got Webkinz? 2 - March 19th, 2007 at 11:37 PM
When you guys make the amazing mazes invite me over so I can see them! grinnnn
Posted By: jonni13 Re: Got Webkinz? 2 - March 19th, 2007 at 11:37 PM
I do like the afct that I don't have to clean or dust a plus. And no weeds!
Posted By: jonni13 Re: Got Webkinz? 2 - March 19th, 2007 at 11:38 PM
Turn on your phone, Cindy.
Posted By: afgreyparrot Re: Got Webkinz? 2 - March 19th, 2007 at 11:41 PM
Originally posted by jonni13:
I do like the afct that I don't have to clean or dust a plus. And no weeds!
At $55 an iris I expect not to have to weed it! laugh
Posted By: afgreyparrot Re: Got Webkinz? 2 - March 19th, 2007 at 11:46 PM
It keeps freezing up on the way to your house, Tina! eek
Posted By: jonni13 Re: Got Webkinz? 2 - March 19th, 2007 at 11:48 PM
That is $55 for an iris bed. Could be a good price if they are named varieties. But purple is not my favorite color.
Posted By: afgreyparrot Re: Got Webkinz? 2 - March 19th, 2007 at 11:51 PM
Tina...do you need a round top sliding window?
Posted By: jonni13 Re: Got Webkinz? 2 - March 19th, 2007 at 11:57 PM
I could always find a place to put it, Cindy.
Posted By: afgreyparrot Re: Got Webkinz? 2 - March 19th, 2007 at 11:58 PM
It's on it's way, then.....
Posted By: jonni13 Re: Got Webkinz? 2 - March 20th, 2007 at 12:06 AM
There is an egyptian vase in the curio shop right now for only $6250. I don't think I want it. laugh
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Got Webkinz? 2 - March 20th, 2007 at 12:06 AM
Who didn't I send a gift to today? Anyone?
Posted By: jonni13 Re: Got Webkinz? 2 - March 20th, 2007 at 12:15 AM
I got it Cindy, Thanx.
Posted By: afgreyparrot Re: Got Webkinz? 2 - March 20th, 2007 at 12:59 AM
Loz...I just sent you something you need really bad.....
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Got Webkinz? 2 - March 20th, 2007 at 01:01 AM
Holy Cow, I just got it! kissies laugh Thank you! kissies
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Got Webkinz? 2 - March 20th, 2007 at 01:03 AM
So cool in my lounge room! thumbup laugh

It's smaller than I thought it would be, for being a grand piano I figured it would be bigger than one block. laugh
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Got Webkinz? 2 - March 20th, 2007 at 01:05 AM
Cindy---what do you not have? Do you have the webkinz studio? lala
Posted By: afgreyparrot Re: Got Webkinz? 2 - March 20th, 2007 at 01:16 AM
I don't need any of that stuff...I will never use it.
Brennan has sent me all kinds of stuff I don't use...an air boat, games, etc.

I just buy plants and flowers. I only have a living room, bathroom and bedroom...plus the yard.
Posted By: afgreyparrot Re: Got Webkinz? 2 - March 20th, 2007 at 01:18 AM
I need a skateboard! laugh
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Got Webkinz? 2 - March 20th, 2007 at 01:22 AM
Nobody send her a skateboard! I just bought one and I already sent her a gift today so Cindy, you'll get it tomorrow! laugh thumbup laugh
Posted By: Triss Re: Got Webkinz? 2 - March 20th, 2007 at 01:34 AM
laugh laugh laugh

I have spent the last hour and almost all of my money on that silly maze. But the kids love it.

I am in the blue zone if anyone wants to come over and see it.
Posted By: afgreyparrot Re: Got Webkinz? 2 - March 20th, 2007 at 01:35 AM
Tiny Jo said to tell you she wanted a bottle of Jim Beam with that skateboard! laugh lala
Posted By: Triss Re: Got Webkinz? 2 - March 20th, 2007 at 01:40 AM
HAHAHA

Dang, I just froze up showing Tina the maze.
Posted By: jonni13 Re: Got Webkinz? 2 - March 20th, 2007 at 01:43 AM
It happens all the time, Triss. I'm trying to invite you to see one of mine and I'll probably freeze doing it too
Posted By: jonni13 Re: Got Webkinz? 2 - March 20th, 2007 at 01:45 AM
It was a cool maze. they are such fun to design
Posted By: afgreyparrot Re: Got Webkinz? 2 - March 20th, 2007 at 01:45 AM
Every time I tried to get to Tina's it froze...and I never could get there.
Posted By: Triss Re: Got Webkinz? 2 - March 20th, 2007 at 01:47 AM
I am trying to get there now.
Posted By: jonni13 Re: Got Webkinz? 2 - March 20th, 2007 at 01:50 AM
And it is telling me that all of your phones are turned off.
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Got Webkinz? 2 - March 20th, 2007 at 01:50 AM
Just froze up going to Tina's! eek
Posted By: Triss Re: Got Webkinz? 2 - March 20th, 2007 at 01:51 AM
I had to log back in Tina... I am trying to load your room now. It is stuck on the please wait and loading screen.
Posted By: jonni13 Re: Got Webkinz? 2 - March 20th, 2007 at 01:52 AM
It says you can't play now. If it's stuck, I just go out and log back in.
Posted By: jonni13 Re: Got Webkinz? 2 - March 20th, 2007 at 01:53 AM
So sorry. Webkinz won't allow me to have visitors I guess.
Posted By: Triss Re: Got Webkinz? 2 - March 20th, 2007 at 01:54 AM
Try Lys. She is in the blue zone now too.
Posted By: jonni13 Re: Got Webkinz? 2 - March 20th, 2007 at 01:56 AM
I might have just froze up Lys too. I invited but it said she is busy and can't play right now.
Posted By: Triss Re: Got Webkinz? 2 - March 20th, 2007 at 01:56 AM
Nop she is stuck now too. How about another zone? Try green?
Posted By: jonni13 Re: Got Webkinz? 2 - March 20th, 2007 at 01:56 AM
okay
Posted By: jonni13 Re: Got Webkinz? 2 - March 20th, 2007 at 01:58 AM
Nope. I'm giving up !
Posted By: Triss Re: Got Webkinz? 2 - March 20th, 2007 at 01:58 AM
Well I got the invite but am stuck on the loading screen again.
Posted By: Triss Re: Got Webkinz? 2 - March 20th, 2007 at 01:59 AM
Dang, that stinks. I wanted to see your maze.

We should try again closer to shut down time when most of the lil kids are in bed.
Posted By: afgreyparrot Re: Got Webkinz? 2 - March 20th, 2007 at 01:59 AM
*****************************CLOSED*******************

wavey
Posted By: jonni13 Re: Got Webkinz? 2 - March 20th, 2007 at 02:00 AM
Ok.
Posted By: jonni13 Re: Got Webkinz? 2 - March 20th, 2007 at 02:01 AM
Try for 8:30? After you munchkins are in bed?
© A Gardeners Forum [Archive]